Gay Mariage ????????????

They have civil partnerships which give gay couples the same right in law as any married couple but you won't see them imposing gay marriage rights in any Mosque or Synagogue......only the Christians will have to obey the law and as far as I am concerned why the f**k should we?.....marriage is a sacred thing between a man and a woman in the Christian faith and that's the end of it.

I know loads of gay lads, all decent blokes but why should I have to pretend that this " gay marriage" is something it's not?.....

correct Wilf , why should we be presured into accepting abnormal acts as normal when the cammel jockey's will be excused and those carpet pilots are the most giulty

how the f**k is it abnormal, men have been f*****g men since the start of mankind.

do you have any children?

if yes, say your son/daughter is, god forbid, hit by a car and near death, if the doctor that saves your son/daughter's life is gay, does he still fit into this category " dirty filthy abnormal arse reaming b*****ds whose intentions seem to be to have ar$eholes looking like a japanese flag have been campaigning to have this unatural act santioned so they can appear normal when infact there actions are anything but normal".

if one of your countries soilders is gay, someone who risks his life in some shit hole like afghan for your country, is he still a "dirty b*****d"

put simply, your no more than a small minded, ignorant, self righteous c**t.

and i for one would happily live in a world with more benders, if it meant it was less inhabited by arseholes like you.

p.png ??

• Like 1

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm all for gay marriage,, and I think your slightly concerned about your own sexuality,,, it's usually those that protest loudest that are unsure about them selfs.    

I'm sure her strap on is worn, but not sore mate

It is if you have been going to " your" local church for most of your life and a new vicar or priest rocks up and decides to hold these so called " marriages "........why should anyone have to endure

Posted Images

What you all gonna have sleepless nites about it?

FFS :no: :no: :no:

TUFFTY

Its attitudes like yours that's let every tom dick and harry come into this country and f**k it up for us! :yes: If we all had your attitude we'd all be facing east 5 times a day licking the dirt!

TWAT

TUFFTY

Guest scramble

TUFFTY

Its attitudes like yours that's let every tom dick and harry come into this country and f**k it up for us! :yes: If we all had your attitude we'd all be facing east 5 times a day licking the dirt!

TWAT

TUFFTY

No im a c**t! :thumbs:

They have civil partnerships which give gay couples the same right in law as any married couple but you won't see them imposing gay marriage rights in any Mosque or Synagogue......only the Christians will have to obey the law and as far as I am concerned why the f**k should we?.....marriage is a sacred thing between a man and a woman in the Christian faith and that's the end of it.

I know loads of gay lads, all decent blokes but why should I have to pretend that this " gay marriage" is something it's not?.....

correct Wilf , why should we be presured into accepting abnormal acts as normal when the cammel jockey's will be excused and those carpet pilots are the most giulty

how the f**k is it abnormal, men have been f*****g men since the start of mankind.

if yes, say your son/daughter is, god forbid, hit by a car and near death, if the doctor that saves your son/daughter's life is gay, does he still fit into this category " dirty filthy abnormal arse reaming b*****ds whose intentions seem to be to have ar$eholes looking like a japanese flag have been campaigning to have this unatural act santioned so they can appear normal when infact there actions are anything but normal".

if one of your countries soilders is gay, someone who risks his life in some shit hole like afghan for your country, is he still a "dirty b*****d"

and i for one would happily live in a world with more benders, if it meant it was less inhabited by arseholes like you.

joke aside your right, same goes as paki's ect i dont like the fact them coming it to the country ect but you wont turn them away from saving your kid or a family member, live and let live so the saying goes, :thumbs:

TUFFTY

TWAT

TUFFTY

No im a c**t! :thumbs:

Oh ok then :thumbs:

TUFFTY

Its attitudess like yours that's let every tom dick and harry come into this country and f**k it up for us! :yes: If we all had your attitude we'd all be facing east 5 times a day licking the dirt!

TWAT

TUFFTY

No im the c**t! :thumbs:

dont agree with it and it shouldnt be on tv but i would find it hard to get that worked up about it if two men want to shit stab each other behind doors let em get on with it as long as i dont have to see or hear about it.more hatred for pedos and child beaters than i could ever have for a couple of shirt (or skirt) lifters

just been watching the news and i am told that most people now agree with the idea and wonderd what your thoughts are ?????????????????

first off let me offer some appologie for my language

those dirty filthy abnormal arse reaming b*****ds whose intentions seem to be to have ar$eholes looking like a japanese flag have been campaigning to have this unatural act santioned so they can appear normal when infact there actions are anything but normal

anyway i dont wish to appear biased about shoving shit uphill by carpet munchers and wonderd what the forums thoughts are about queers

I wish you'd stop beating around the bush and say what you mean. :laugh:

My brother's gay. He wasn't 'turned' that way by what he learned at school in sex education, or from seeing gay people on telly etc., but was born that way. My mom is a Christian who goes to church regularly, and she doesn't care at all about his sexuality, just that he's happy in life.

I for one couldn't give a shit, he's a sound lad, as is his long-term partner (who happens to be a much better shot than me with both rifle & shotgun!), and neither of them are running around trying to 'convert' anyone or bum anything that moves.

• Like 2

i knew you were a bender mate..... Well said though..:-)
  • Like 1

not untill your kids come home and tell you that they take it up the "tom thumb" cause its normal

thats right mate you tell them ,because thats how gayness works isnt it

all the cool kids do it and everyone else copies them

all that genetics shit is a lie

retard

having said that i dont think cameron gives a f**k about it and is trying to win hearts and minds

Edited by tilimangro

Well thats a new way to come out :laugh:

still better than just saying I'm gay