Gay Mariage ????????????

I know a lassy who was engaged to a guy for over a year, the guy left her for a guy. The lassy was

devastated, even more so than if he'd left her for a woman. 26 she is and as fit as f**k lol.

I hope being a gentleman you did the right thing and gave her a....ahem.... a shoulder to cry on :laugh:

Ohhhh aye mate, still am :D some bit of gear ill tell yea, swallows too :) oooops too much info lol :laugh:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm all for gay marriage,, and I think your slightly concerned about your own sexuality,,, it's usually those that protest loudest that are unsure about them selfs.    

I'm sure her strap on is worn, but not sore mate

It is if you have been going to " your" local church for most of your life and a new vicar or priest rocks up and decides to hold these so called " marriages "........why should anyone have to endure

Posted Images

Are you gay hutch?

No baw, I am very much a fan of the female form but I guess if you wanted to make out I was gay you could say I was a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

I always said mate if I was born a woman, I'd be a lesbian. f**k that going with men, ugly, hairy, smelly fuckers. Woman smell nice, soft skin, lips, beautiful faces, hair...... Why the f**k anyone man or woman wants to go out with guys is beyond me!!!!

I know a lassy who was engaged to a guy for over a year, the guy left her for a guy. The lassy was

devastated, even more so than if he'd left her for a woman. 26 she is and as fit as f**k lol.

I hope being a gentleman you did the right thing and gave her a....ahem.... a shoulder to cry on :laugh:

Ohhhh aye mate, still am :D some bit of gear ill tell yea, swallows too :) oooops too much info lol :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hutch, The argument is dependant on whether you think people are born gay or not.

I have a very good mate we used to be out on the town and I know for certain he shagged loads of women then I lost contact with him he's now living with a bloke and is now gay apparently. He is the last person I would ever have thought would have been gay

Next one is a lad I know who through work, told everyone he was gay for years he's now happily married to a lass, I asked him once I thought you were gay? He said he "thought he was but obviously was just confused he no longer thinks men are attractive and didn't know what the f*ck he was doing all those years ago" :laugh:

Are they not bi-sexual and have just found happiness in the opposite preference of what they had initialy found satisfaction and a connection in?

Lab, how do you know he was gay? He might liked the way you done the time warp...... :) is that who you had dinner with the other night :laugh:

Oh i could just tell mate..... :icon_eek: It was his beautiful lassie pal who came over and asked me if i would like to dance with her friend......i thought "If she anything like you i'll be doing more than dancing!!".....She pointed too her friend.....a guy with a kinda vest top on, glasses and spiky f*****g hairy....... :icon_eek: "No thanks!!"..... :D

What a load of shit!!!.... :yes:

Are you gay hutch?

No baw, I am very much a fan of the female form but I guess if you wanted to make out I was gay you could say I was a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

I always said mate if I was born a woman, I'd be a lesbian. f**k that going with men, ugly, hairy, smelly fuckers. Woman smell nice, soft skin, lips, beautiful faces, hair...... Why the f**k anyone man or woman wants to go out with guys is beyond me!!!!

Which set of "lips" are you referring to? :D :D

• Like 1

Lab, how do you know he was gay? He might liked the way you done the time warp...... :) is that who you had dinner with the other night :laugh:

Oh i could just tell mate..... :icon_eek: It was his beautiful lassie pal who came over and asked me if i would like to dance with her friend......i thought "If she anything like you i'll be doing more than dancing!!".....She pointed too her friend.....a guy with a kinda vest top on, glasses and spiky f*****g hairy....... :icon_eek: "No thanks!!"..... :D

Aye lab heard you prefer them more "buff"

Well thats you out then eh, small fry............. :laugh:

I believe him he's not the one saying gays are cool! :laugh: bite hard on that pillow lab :laugh:

I believe him he's not the one saying gays are cool! :laugh: bite hard on that pillow lab :laugh:

I never said Gays are cool....i'm just not that shallow to say that i dont like gays. Fair enough these twats like Rylan and that, over camp....but its not the gay part i dislike its just that style of person i dislike. Theres plenty folk out there in day to day that are gay and you wouldnt know it. I mean if you worked on lets say a building site with a bunch of lads and got too know them pretty well and then after a year on the site one lad turns too you and says "I'm gay by the way" do you never speak to him again? If you wouldn't your needing to go and take yer face for a shite!!!.... :yes:

Aye Pud.........my loss hey. :laugh:

devastated, even more so than if he'd left her for

a woman. 26 she is and as fit as f**k lol.

I hope being a gentleman you did the right thing

and gave her a....ahem.... a shoulder to cry on :laugh:

Ill load of shit ya wee fanny, you been taking them steroid pills again. If I could prove it by putting a photo of her up in a fetching Santas elf suit I would, but I don't need to so I won't. Just cos your getting fuckall lab, don't mean the rest of us aren't ;) only fly in the ointment is she is friends with the ex. Btw, how I know she swallows, she told me. She tells me everything lol. She lost the crown of a tooth sucking a guy off, locked a jaw one too lol. Aye she is some bit of stuff. Load of shite yea, ya fud :D

Aye Pud.........my loss hey. :laugh:

:laugh: ......i could put you on like a welly boot JB......................"POP"..... :toast: