Gary mason

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had my daughter round today so got her to put a pic up......this is why im too embarrassed to post any .......this sorry looking bunch was from Repton abc 1976........the one in the middle row on the

I went to his funeral last year you prick who the f**k are you to call anyone a joke after some of the bollocks your coming out with..........he was British champion what have you ever been British ch

Mine have fled the nest and my mrs is thick as arseholes ...anyway nothing to rant and rave about just a bunch of sweaty geezers trying to look hard

Gary was one of lifes good guys he was plenty aggressive enough but there was no badness in him at all......he had a jewellers in Wandsworth High St but made a few bad investments over the years ended up as a Security Guard in Hammersmith Hospital.................never lost his love of fitness which cost him his life in the end......lovely fella,big beaming smile he had an infectious personaility that was fun to be around...............................and i still maintain he hit harder than Bruno.

• Like 1

You need to be pretty tough to have a jewellers in Wandsworth!!.....some f****r will be trying to knock you over 3 times a week!!

I used to work East Lane market and that was bad enough selling biscuits!!

You need to be pretty tough to have a jewellers in Wandsworth!!.....some f****r will be trying to knock you over 3 times a week!!

I used to work East Lane market and that was bad enough selling biscuits!!

Ive been racking my brains trying to think of the name of his old shop then it came to me........Punch & Jewellery....................I thought Wandsworth had gone all upmarket and trendy now.....any property with a sw18 postcode is bundles i know that much all round there Putney Bridge full of poncey restaurants.

I used to work East Lane market and that was bad enough ------------------------ selling biscuits!!

you must have been crackers :whistling: