your best terrier

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

right lads im sure alot of use lads have more than one terrier and id say out of them all use have your best or favourite one i no i have.thats my small nearly 3 year old bitch.she does everyting i as

Heres my favourite terrier hes does his job well and is quiet in the yard

A COUPLE OF MY PRESENT TERRIERS

Posted Images

Got a young bitch here, 19 month old, from about 6weeks to 12month old the bitch was a pure nightmare! Loud in kennel, messy, always kicking any bedding out, fussy with food and constantly trying to escape tbh she drove me crazy with it, would put ye of keeping terriers. She also took a hold of my old retired bitch in the garden n by fuk would she let go! That made me very angry lol. She self entered at 9month old out on a walk and had to be dug out, after that I held her back till 12month old then started taking her out, and since then she has been bang on. Had a lot of shit luck with young dogs the past few years not making it but this wee bitch just has something about her, great drive and determination. I'm trying to take my time with her and not over do it but I just love dropping her in and getting that feeling when digging her out. She's still got a long way to go so fingers crossed she keeps going well as we really need it, since the start of the season she has settled down a lot and is a treat to keep inthe yard.

http://s135.photobuc...21202-00160.jpg

http://s135.photobuc...21202-00160.jpg

hi lukey is that the bitch off danny,if so dug litter sis today again

Moses a little on the big side but never seemed to cause him a problem now long gone unfortunately.

Great all rounder excellent ferreting dog and digger.

Took some lads from the valleys ferreting one day they were well impressed by his marking after they moaned we were walking by used rabbit holes so too prove a point I ferreted them and dog was right. He then went on too mark some leaf filled holes and we bagged up. Walking back too the van then he went too ground on a fox which we dug so a good day all round.

100% with stock and not a problem to have around.

I remember once he was sat on the parcel shelf of the car and I ran into back of some one he did a garfield and flew by me and stuck on the wind screen he gave me such a dirty look :(

mosesfox.jpg

6622043875_f0b8034df0.jpg

• Like 9

He was good terrier to work with :thumbs:

whats in the breeding mate and have you got any better shots of the body,...........cheers

Sorry mate losts all my old pic the breeding was just worker to worker :thumbs: Edited by Keano
  • Like 1

He was good terrier to work with :thumbs:

whats in the breeding mate and have you got any better shots of the body,...........cheers

Sorry mate losts all my old pic the breeding was just worker to worker :thumbs:

he looked a nice sort ,....i would of liked to of seen how he was built cheers

The dog i have at the moment is a good little dog a bit ignorant fcuker at times but never lets me down,

022-1.jpg

but a dog i would love to have around me still was my little Russell dog Scrappy ,stay all day and get up to the tightest of spots

6511072187a8692258293l.jpg

6511072187a8945082866l.jpg

But the dog that more or less sparked my interest in terriers will allways have a soft spot for Billy

29118_124714717560469_5518475_n.jpg

• Like 5

Mines the Russel dog in my avatar, hes 6 yrs old and has never put a foot wrong great finder and stays til the jobs done, And has a very good nose the sort of dog you know where you stand with if somethings home he will let you know, Infact had a decent do with him at the weekend in a massive stack of bails ended up bolting two from it, Had to climb a bit to get him into the bit where he wanted to be which was fun as it was very icy and slippy!

• Like 2