your best terrier

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

right lads im sure alot of use lads have more than one terrier and id say out of them all use have your best or favourite one i no i have.thats my small nearly 3 year old bitch.she does everyting i as

Heres my favourite terrier hes does his job well and is quiet in the yard

A COUPLE OF MY PRESENT TERRIERS

Posted Images

nice bitch mate like you say we all have a favourite for me my young lakie is mine he is a joy to keep calm and quiet in the pen,s

he started at 11 1/2 month and hasnt put a foot wrong since i have the pat,s and his sister but he stand,s out for me

Edited by hack
  • Like 15
post-70480-0-80003400-1354377495_thumb.jpg the choc dog in this pic would be my best dog, the black dog is good too he is a bit pig mouthed but it does not affect his work, these two broke my heart when they were young they couldent look at another dog,hounds lurchers terriers you name it they tackled it until they started working they are well settled now and in there 3rd season.atb coverdogs
  • Like 15

heres a pic of the best terrier i have ever had this dog had brains and could be dug to nearly every day if needed and could be shouted out aswell i had some great days with him and so did a few lads from the site he was great at his job and new it well sadly he died last year :thumbs:

Picture069.jpg

Picture062.jpg

• Like 10

Here's an old bitch Illa I'll never forget. She was tough old dog that was a locating machine. I would take dead squirrells and bury them aways off and tell her to fetch. She would look for as long as it took, dig them up and retrieve them to hand. She hunted to ground and brushed all day long. Everything I asked of her she did and more, except come the last time I called her. She died at nine years old chasing Blue Herrons back and forth across a lake. Every time they would land on one side off she went. When she'd get close, they would fly back. I tried calling her in, with and without the e-collar. I even swam after her, but she drowned that day. At nine years old I think she was ready to go, but it was hard to see. A short walk was all she needed to avoid dying of old age. She was pregnant in this picture with the only litter I ever got from her. I think I'll be comparing everything to her to the end.

ila.jpg0902.jpg

Edited by jawn
  • Like 6