your best terrier

hi

this Patterdale terrier bitch spoiled me.

on the pic she is about 3 years and worked this day 5 foxes and a badger.

now she is 12 and still with me http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/boogy.gif

her record is

86 badger

about 180 foxes

you all got some realy nice dogs! http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/thumbs.gif

greetings from germany

i´m looking for a Patterdale terrier male from 10 month up smooth black coat.

if you got something for me feel free to contact me by email with pics and infos about the dog.

thanks!!!!

post-80137-0-73004300-1354618636_thumb.jpg

Edited by bitchie
  • Like 5

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

right lads im sure alot of use lads have more than one terrier and id say out of them all use have your best or favourite one i no i have.thats my small nearly 3 year old bitch.she does everyting i as

Heres my favourite terrier hes does his job well and is quiet in the yard

A COUPLE OF MY PRESENT TERRIERS

Posted Images

right lads im sure alot of use lads have more than one terrier and id say out of them all use have your best or favourite one i no i have.thats my small nearly 3 year old bitch.she does everyting i ask of her.she has brains doesnt miss a thing runs with the hounds yapping on scent and listens to me not like my other cnuts :laugh: if shes not with the club on a sunday shes missed by some of the lads asking wers the little barking bitch lol.shes been worked flat out since shes a pup starting off on rats she self entered at 9 months but then started properly at 12 months.i maybe worked her to much at the start and had a ? over her head at one stage.she had a long rest and put back to work and ever since has come on leaps and bounds i believe now that they wise up with age and settle a bit.i even have her as my house dog she will just lye there by the fire all night she even has her own 1 seater :laugh: i think she deserves it :thumbs:.put up a picture of your best or favourite and maybe a small story about them if u have any atb digger....

bitch looks just like the one we have. proper lookin terrier.

brilliant thread this n no bitching on it either , i love reading about peoples dogs and thoughts on days past and present. my fav dog is a russell the short type hes 9 now but still wants to hunt everyday i never used him as an earth dog as i bought him of a farmer i know for a pet. he entered to rats himself hes an exellent busher and retrieves to hand (not live lol) he works on the gun and loves going fishing too he has an incredible nose and is hard mouthed hes brilliant with stock and other dogs to an extent and is 100% with people and loves kids hes always gentle. we bred him with a russell bitch and kept a pup back and the pup goes to ground and works away but both have a terrible hatrid of cats and hedgehogs they dont worry bout the spikes either although they were never destined to be workers as they were only pets for my mum, just goes to show how instinct comes through. :thumbs:

• Like 4

This bitch right from the start new what was expected of her-not a hard steam right in there,but very steady and methodical in the way she would work different quarry.shame i kept 2 bitches from her and in the end they went to pet homes-f**k knows i tryed the 1 bitch was almost 6 when i rehomed her and my ma had the other(fat and round like a barrel-lol) I learnt alot from this little bitch-shes in the house now and will still fly to ground if she gets the chance :censored: atb keep them coming lads good thread :thumbs: bobby

• Like 5