Dog Thieves

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

in 40 yrs. of keeping lurchers, I've had one lurcher bitch stolen, and know 3 or maybe 4 other lads who have had dogs stolen over the years, non of them were stolen by travellers, they were all stole

SPINELESS c**ts not man enough to stand toe to toe-PURE f*****g SCURGE.WHERES THIS f*****g HONOUR THEY HARP ON ABOUT EH?

loads of heroes on here lol   all you need to do is tell the lads who have had there dogs nicked where they are, let them go and sort it out, or are they f@ckin pussys

That's the 3rd different reg for a green Subaru involved, suposedly, i dog stealing, I've seen mentioned. Are they the same people, and changing the plates, and again, have the police been informed ? :thumbs:

Cheers.

Tryed sending you a pm but it wouldn't let me!

That's the 3rd different reg for a green Subaru involved, suposedly, i dog stealing, I've seen mentioned. Are they the same people, and changing the plates, and again, have the police been informed ? :thumbs:

Cheers.

Tryed sending you a pm but it wouldn't let me!

No problems this end with inbox :thumbs:

Cheers.

It's got me thinking with this many subaru's being used it could be anti's putting up hunters number plates,let them turn on themselves type thing :hmm: ,just a thought.

Theres something really fishy about this latest spate of dog thefts...

just doesnt add up... Would make some sense if they were antis with a mad notion in their heads