Dog Thieves

WHOOOO :laugh: would be like flogging a dead horse :yes: think you the only fella that's been in a gym dont make cheap internet threats little boy :whistling:

ISLE OF THANET GYM GYP .IM WAITING ON YA

Goldy you reckon this fool would stand up if i did arrive :whistling: be carefull what you wish for village clown not the only one to put a pair of gloves on :toast:
  • Like 1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

in 40 yrs. of keeping lurchers, I've had one lurcher bitch stolen, and know 3 or maybe 4 other lads who have had dogs stolen over the years, non of them were stolen by travellers, they were all stole

SPINELESS c**ts not man enough to stand toe to toe-PURE f*****g SCURGE.WHERES THIS f*****g HONOUR THEY HARP ON ABOUT EH?

loads of heroes on here lol   all you need to do is tell the lads who have had there dogs nicked where they are, let them go and sort it out, or are they f@ckin pussys

They took Simon from altons pup tried to steal jacks dogs and others in area !! They got called out but wouldn't fight proving they are guilty scum !!! Notice the boys know who they are but ain't got the arsehole to name them ! FairPlay moonlighter

D

They took Simon from altons pup tried to steal jacks dogs and others in area !! They got called out but wouldn't fight proving they are guilty scum !!! Notice the boys know who they are but ain't got the arsehole to name them ! FairPlay moonlighter

did they get there dogs back mate.?

i certainly am not up to fighting these days and even when i was young i dont think id fancy trying my hand against a bunch of blokes, travellers or not. but if i knew where my stolen dogs were hid i would call the police. have had my share of problems with them in the past and done a bit of time and the police arent exactly friends but if thats what it took, then so be it. and if it meant saying i'd been shot at or anything else just to make them attend then thats what i would do. hope the dogs get home safe and something really bad happens to the thieves

• Like 2