Dog Thieves

Really does go against "the grain" to talk to the "Police" !!!! even for dog thieving which is in my book just one level above kiddy fiddling :censored: :censored: if a mod want's to P.M. me and I'll tell him the craic then if he want's he can stick they're name's and location up.... :yes:

I don't like thieves. But how can you compare a dog getting stolen to a child being raped.

There is nothing worse than a paedophile. I wonder how many would go to sort a nonse or a grass out?. You said you no who this firm is so say it don't pass the buck to some one else.

Look mate I said only one level above i'e not as bad as kiddy fiddling but nearly !!! so stop splitting hair's !! I've never "put anybody in" in my whole life ! there are "implication's" for the T.H.L. SITE with people naming and shaming like I said if a mod or site official want's to p.m. me And they WANT they can put it on or if you'd like to p.m. me i'll give you their names and location.............

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

in 40 yrs. of keeping lurchers, I've had one lurcher bitch stolen, and know 3 or maybe 4 other lads who have had dogs stolen over the years, non of them were stolen by travellers, they were all stole

SPINELESS c**ts not man enough to stand toe to toe-PURE f*****g SCURGE.WHERES THIS f*****g HONOUR THEY HARP ON ABOUT EH?

loads of heroes on here lol   all you need to do is tell the lads who have had there dogs nicked where they are, let them go and sort it out, or are they f@ckin pussys

Really does go against "the grain" to talk to the "Police" !!!! even for dog thieving which is in my book just one level above kiddy fiddling :censored: :censored: if a mod want's to P.M. me and I'll tell him the craic then if he want's he can stick they're name's and location up.... :yes:

I don't like thieves. But how can you compare a dog getting stolen to a child being raped.

There is nothing worse than a paedophile. I wonder how many would go to sort a nonse or a grass out?. You said you no who this firm is so say it don't pass the buck to some one else.

Look mate I said only one level above i'e not as bad as kiddy fiddling but nearly !!! so stop splitting hair's !! I've never "put anybody in" in my whole life ! there are "implication's" for the T.H.L. SITE with people naming and shaming like I said if a mod or site official want's to p.m. me And they WANT they can put it on or if you'd like to p.m. me i'll give you their names and location.............

got to agree with carp its not police they need its a good kicking.
  • Like 1

well if anyone needs a hand inbox me, i'l come and help have a word , i'm in northeast, 5 mile from toon, no car so would need picking up!

whos going to drive from winchester to newcastle to pick you up :laugh: your real name charles bronson :D

well mullet, you never no do you!! how do you know they are their???

could be anywhere in country

the man said wincher in his post sausage :laugh: wish i had a mullet im half bald

but, could they not be "traveling dog Thieves" :laugh: :laugh:

End of the day, us up here would need to come down, because the fannys down there only talk the talk

• Like 1

N

is most of this information coming from facebook :hmm:

No paulus Facejuck :laugh:

i fecking hate jez kyle but he has a point :laugh: feck knows how many pictures ive seen of different dogs being hung from the same tree with the same 2 lads in the same pose drinking the same cup of tea :hmm:

Tell your fellers steal a few horses from round there ,Then ring the rednecks and tell em youll have a swap .Tell em to leave all the dogs safe then you tell em where the horses are But then dont give em the horses back until theyve left a few hundred for the trouble .Thats the only way to treat the scummy b*****ds

Two wrong's don't make a right mate......