Dog Thieves

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

in 40 yrs. of keeping lurchers, I've had one lurcher bitch stolen, and know 3 or maybe 4 other lads who have had dogs stolen over the years, non of them were stolen by travellers, they were all stole

SPINELESS c**ts not man enough to stand toe to toe-PURE f*****g SCURGE.WHERES THIS f*****g HONOUR THEY HARP ON ABOUT EH?

loads of heroes on here lol   all you need to do is tell the lads who have had there dogs nicked where they are, let them go and sort it out, or are they f@ckin pussys

well if anyone needs a hand inbox me, i'l come and help have a word , i'm in northeast, 5 mile from toon, no car so would need picking up!

They've been called out and won't meet the fellah for a "straightener" they've warned him that if anybody "land's" on the SITE they will be shot !!!

well if anyone needs a hand inbox me, i'l come and help have a word , i'm in northeast, 5 mile from toon, no car so would need picking up!

They've been called out and won't meet the fellah for a "straightener" they've warned him that if anybody "land's" on the SITE they will be shot !!!

soft c**ts! name and shame them!

Simple thing to do get the lad to phone the old bill and tell them the lads have took loads of dogs he knows were they are located and asked for his dog back from them and he was told if he turned up he'd be shot , that should be enough for the old bill to call round that's a threat , either that or afew van loads of lads turn up and see what they think about that .

• Like 1

If you think about it its easy money for someone,why would the police stop someone walking a dog????To many people board case there dogs especilly at dog shows where there lots people listening. A lock and key will only keep an honest man out

aint that the truth :thumbs:

Really does go against "the grain" to talk to the "Police" !!!! even for dog thieving which is in my book just one level above kiddy fiddling :censored: :censored: if a mod want's to P.M. me and I'll tell him the craic then if he want's he can stick they're name's and location up.... :yes:

Really does go against "the grain" to talk to the "Police" !!!! even for dog thieving which is in my book just one level above kiddy fiddling :censored: :censored: if a mod want's to P.M. me and I'll tell him the craic then if he want's he can stick they're name's and location up.... :yes:

I know I hate the plod alot nowt but hassle for me but if it would help stop dogs getting nicked , anyway hope things gets sorted :thumbs:

whos going to drive from winchester to newcastle to pick you up :laugh: your real name charles bronson :D

well mullet, you never no do you!! how do you know they are their???

could be anywhere in country

I don't like thieves. But how can you compare a dog getting stolen to a child being raped.

There is nothing worse than a paedophile. I wonder how many would go to sort a nonse or a grass out?. You said you no who this firm is so say it don't pass the buck to some one else.

whos going to drive from winchester to newcastle to pick you up :laugh: your real name charles bronson :D

well mullet, you never no do you!! how do you know they are their???

could be anywhere in country

the man said wincher in his post sausage :laugh: wish i had a mullet im half bald