Thl charity boxing match For abandoned lurchers

i've spent 4 days in labs kingdom and i've missed all this

And you never came for a coffee...ffs!!!.... :hmm:

lab somehow i cant imagine you and albert sitting drinking coffee in your house lol

Why not.............your painting the wrong picture of me Mo.....i'm just misunderstood on here. :cray:

thats not fair, bet i wouldnt be offered a coffee, you'd be locking your doors if you seen me coming lol

I like coffee too you know :( :(

If you and your man are ever in Fife your more than welcome too come in for a coffee......he can sit in the f*****g car............ :laugh:

Thats not very nice now is it Albert.......... :cray: Infact i'm glad you never came for a coffee now.... :yes::D

lol lab hope you drink kenco or nescafe lol

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have you got a printer ?......................Print this thread off,lock it away in your wardrobe for around 10 years....................then get it out and read it....................it will hit you

no one on this site is in my height caterogory , and im afraid my forehead will be to good of a target if i was boxing so it would be a no no from me

Isn,t it time to stop picking on the lad and give him some helpful , constructive advise ? I,ll start ...           GROW UP YOU SILLY LITTLE SCROTE !!!!

Posted Images

I'm gonna put RM2508 on his arse!!!!

AGAIN!

So you count picking me up when pissed and dropping me as putting me on my arse? :laugh: ......... Ok!

Or the time when you tried to put an arm bar on and I could've, and now I think about it, should've left you with a flat nose?!? :laugh:

Anytime sunshine!! :laugh:

No he has bottles of camp. Anyone remember that shit? My mum has a bottle in the cupboard most of my teen life haha never got touched

yeah my gran used todrink it

there was me thinking you were an old fart...

i actually like it if made with milk :icon_redface:

cheeky fecker, mo told me its you thats the old fart

Lab the one I f****d was female

Its a snowMAN ya silly c**t............... :laugh:

No this one had tits, long hair and even a fanny because I made sure of it

Aye but Ideation has tits, long hair and a fanny(called Johnnyboy).......and he's still a man..... :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nearly choked on my feckin chicken kiev then. :D

• Like 4

Arrgh, my face is red hot now ffs lol

He only looks big cause hes tall and muscley and standing beside me makes him look like a tower haha.

he only looks big cause he is big..............FFS,standing besides most he looks fekin huge,lolcut the shit woman :laugh:
  • Like 1