Thl charity boxing match For abandoned lurchers

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have you got a printer ?......................Print this thread off,lock it away in your wardrobe for around 10 years....................then get it out and read it....................it will hit you

no one on this site is in my height caterogory , and im afraid my forehead will be to good of a target if i was boxing so it would be a no no from me

Isn,t it time to stop picking on the lad and give him some helpful , constructive advise ? I,ll start ...           GROW UP YOU SILLY LITTLE SCROTE !!!!

Posted Images

another thread turned silly...

threats being thrown around like wee kids , next it will be my dads bigger than yours :laugh:

still like the fact you think its ok to put other peoples pics up dances/shh yet soon as it happens to you , you go crying to the mods , yet you keep labeling me a grass for doing the same.

maybe if you treated the forum and the good people on it with a bit of respect you will get some back ..

No I wanted the pic removed as it had someone else in it you f****n moron! I don't care if my pics on here, why would I? Also I labelled you a grass because you are! I treat the people I feel deserve respect with such, I can think of lots of members that always receive the utmost respect from me but fat headed little pricks like you won't be getting any!

thats another mate you just made :laugh:

troter i didnt mind dances , until he thought it would be funny to paste my picture over this forum .. and then start labeling people grasses for no reason ...

i have loads of photos off him i will send you some the little shit atb

How about instead of f*****g around wanking over my photos you come pay me a visit!

to be honest you little kid i would not waste fuel on you i have grand kids older than you you need to grow up and fast because the way you are going on here your going to end up getting a good beating off some one and you will not have a clue who or why they have done it as you can not go around saying your going to knock every one out or asking them to come to you because that next knock on the door might be the one were you have to fight some one for real just grow up eh

Oh God Alive!

Will that be going in your Gangster book?

I wish you no harm Johnny, but you don't help yourself do you!?

So funny, this is the KID that hands out all his worldly advice regarding lurchers and threats on the THL, what a massive clown you have made yourself look SHH/DANCES/123456 or what ever else you post under :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by Sirius

threats being thrown around like wee kids , next it will be my dads bigger than yours :laugh:

still like the fact you think its ok to put other peoples pics up dances/shh yet soon as it happens to you , you go crying to the mods , yet you keep labeling me a grass for doing the same.

maybe if you treated the forum and the good people on it with a bit of respect you will get some back ..

No I wanted the pic removed as it had someone else in it you f****n moron! I don't care if my pics on here, why would I? Also I labelled you a grass because you are! I treat the people I feel deserve respect with such, I can think of lots of members that always receive the utmost respect from me but fat headed little pricks like you won't be getting any!

troter i didnt mind dances , until he thought it would be funny to paste my picture over this forum .. and then start labeling people grasses for no reason ...

How about instead of f*****g around wanking over my photos you come pay me a visit!

to be honest you little kid i would not waste fuel on you i have grand kids older than you you need to grow up and fast because the way you are going on here your going to end up getting a good beating off some one and you will not have a clue who or why they have done it as you can not go around saying your going to knock every one out or asking them to come to you because that next knock on the door might be the one were you have to fight some one for real just grow up eh

Then why say it? Another talker!

to be honest you little kid i would not waste fuel on you i have grand kids older than you you need to grow up and fast because the way you are going on here your going to end up getting a good beating off some one and you will not have a clue who or why they have done it as you can not go around saying your going to knock every one out or asking them to come to you because that next knock on the door might be the one were you have to fight some o??ne for real just grow up eh

Then why say it? Another talker!

say what plonker ???

Oh God Alive!

So funny, this is the KID that hands out all his worldly advice regarding lurchers and threats on the THL, what a massive clown you have made yourself look SHH/DANCES/123456 or what ever else you post under :laugh: :laugh:

I've never threatened anyone in the first instance, for example trotter threatened me first. As I said I don give a f**k, anyone with a problem can happily come down! As for that picture, who cares I had a laugh

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

I must admit I feel double hard over the internet especially with the lad being a whipper snapper :laugh:

When it first start I thought south hams what a :censored: and young one at which he still is .

But some of you are even bigger :censored:

I tell you what if you dont want to waste your money on fuel I pay for it :thumbs:

ATB Cookie

I must admit I feel double hard over the internet especially with the lad being a whipper snapper :laugh:

When it first start I thought south hams what a :censored: and young one at which he still is .

But some of you are even bigger :censored:

I tell you what if you dont want to waste your money on fuel I pay for it :thumbs:

ATB Cookie

send the money mate match maker eh :laugh: :laugh:

As for that picture, who cares I had a laugh

So did the rest of the forum... :laugh: :laugh: It's classic, a trackie clad youth who's had lurchers 5 minutes, handing out his worldly advice to others behind a user name, and then asks to fight people...bloody funny really.

Good luck Sirius

Edited by Sirius

How u gettin on my fb?

thats for me to know silly little boy and you to find out :laugh: playing in the big boys yard now :yes: not much i dont know about you

If your such a big men troter come down here!

oh dont worry little man i am watching you and you will be meeting me soon :yes:

There ^ you recon your a big man and Said I'm in your yard lol

As I said Talker!

As for that picture, who cares I had a laugh

So did the rest of the forum... :laugh: :laugh: the classic trackie kid who's had lurchers 5 minutes, handing out his worldly advice to others behind a user name...bloody funny really.

Good luck Sirius

7 years I've had Lurchers and my father has had em 30 on top of that

Oh God Alive!

I've never threatened anyone in the first instance, for example trotter threatened me first. As I said I don give a f**k, anyone with a problem can happily come down! As for that picture, who cares I had a laugh

:laugh: :laugh: :cray: