4 Burglers shot..

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shame they weren't all shot and then shot again after theyd hit the deck the thieving scum!!   No time for thieves, scum of the earth they should all be strung up!!   If I found anyone in or som

There should be an absolute right to put a f*****g hole in anyone who is in your house or trying to get in without a valid reason......no ifs, no buts. Sadly the person most likely to receive the mos

Although I understand your sentiment Gnasher, having your house broken into by 4 adult men intent on stealing anything you have of value and most probably doing harm to any of your family that may try

There should be an absolute right to put a f*****g hole in anyone who is in your house or trying to get in without a valid reason......no ifs, no buts.

Sadly the person most likely to receive the most severe punishment is the homeowner.........what a twisted world we live in.

The cozzers put a hole in some spade ner do well in Tottenham last year and it's lets have a riot and then spend millions on rebuilding the shitholes they live in.

A normal working bloke protects his wife and kids and it's lets throw the book at him!!

Anyone coming into a normal family's house with the intention of robbery and violence don't deserve to f*****g live.

The lunatics really have taken over the asylum

• Like 12

Im all for giving anyone who,s done something very wrong what they deserve..im not trying to put peados and murderers in the same catorgories as thiefs etc etc.

I just think if the punishment was doing time in a hard time prison in South America etc etc some of these young people might think twice about commiting crime in the 1st place.

Loss of freedom is not enough to most people..they dont appreciate it in the 1st place..so how can they miss what they dont care about.

If you cant do the time dont do the crime used to be the motto...trouble is..they can do the time nowadays and come out with a degree in the process ffsake..

If you come into my house and you intend to take from me what is mine. . . Should i just let you ? FFsake the dogs not even allowed to bite an intruder...Its all wrong !

Id do 6 months in the biggest shithole nick in South America sharing a peter with Hannibal Lecter rather than do 12 months in a nice open nick in rural Suffolk............again,its the time you cant get back thats a bigger deterrent than a short sharp shock.....well it is to most normal people anyway.

i aplaud them for doing what they did time more people stood up for their own but the sad fact is they will probally be punished far worse than the scum burglars .sad but probally what will happen in this pc country of ours .

right or wrong the guys left him self open to a big compensation lawsuit even if he doesnt get charged

Not realy i would have thought they would have only been able to claim under the criminal compensation scheme and due to the fact they were engaging in a criminal activity at the time that would be turned down.

right or wrong the guys left him self open to a big compensation lawsuit even if he doesnt get charged

Not realy i would have thought they would have only been able to claim under the criminal compensation scheme and due to the fact they were engaging in a criminal activity at the time that would be turned down.

you would think thats how it works but if they hadnt entered the house at the time they were shot then its not a burglary is it ? all depends how the case turns out but i think he will end up loseing more than he thinks unluckily hi shotgun licence for sure and possible a compensation claim the criminal compensation scheme is pants id rather take it to court and sue him but im not in the habit of robbing peoples houses

http://www.bbc.co.uk...rshire-19485031#

They've been bailed but were held on suspicion of causing GBH.......... so, what's worse GBH or aggravated burglary?

If they are being done for aggravated burglary then surely that means they had a weapon?

If my understanding is correct then not just a weapon but a deadly weapon. The only reason I can think that he has been charged is if he shot at them without being in actual danger.

I think the couple had been broken into 3 times previously and one of the times the dirty b*****ds shit on their bed.