4 Burglers shot..

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shame they weren't all shot and then shot again after theyd hit the deck the thieving scum!!   No time for thieves, scum of the earth they should all be strung up!!   If I found anyone in or som

There should be an absolute right to put a f*****g hole in anyone who is in your house or trying to get in without a valid reason......no ifs, no buts. Sadly the person most likely to receive the mos

Although I understand your sentiment Gnasher, having your house broken into by 4 adult men intent on stealing anything you have of value and most probably doing harm to any of your family that may try

Realistic prison sentances might deter them as wat they get now fore burgaling domestic propertys a fekin joke compaired to wat they can get for burgaling commercial buisneses and propertys.

Realistic ferkin prisons in the 1st place if you ask me.... Privatise the Prison system.. and send em off to south america or Far east to prisons over there to do there time.. Fuk paying my hard earned tax money for keeping som peado murdering scum sack in a nice clean bed with councelling and rehabilitation with a view to becoming a fully developed member of the comunity..Make em all do hard time like they do abroad.. bring back botony bay on a larger scale.. cut down on our tax bills for keeping em all in the laps of luxury..ffsake half of em the nick prefer it to being on the outside..thats just all wrong.

Realistic ferkin prisons in the 1st place if you ask me.... Privatise the Prison system.. and send em off to south america or Far east to prisons over there to do there time.. Fuk paying my hard earned tax money for keeping som peado murdering scum sack in a nice clean bed with councelling and rehabilitation with a view to becoming a fully developed member of the comunity..Make em all do hard time like they do abroad.. bring back botony bay on a larger scale.. cut down on our tax bills for keeping em all in the laps of luxury..ffsake half of em the nick prefer it to being on the outside..thats just all wrong.

So you want the same punishment for a paedo as for a car thief or insurance fraudster :blink: ............Im all for paedos getting realistic punishment........but for everyone else losing time and freedom IS the punishment......and its punishment enough in my opinion

Spot on gnash. A simple trip to the shop for the morning paper to most people is just the norm. Can't do that in jail lol

Taking away a mans freedom, is a major punishment in itself. A lad once asked me who was facing jail. " what's it like"?

My response was " leave you'r dignity at the door son, pick it up on your way out"!

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

I think that locking them in a cell with WHIN for a couple of days would sort out most crime offenders his endless accounts and stories etc would soon beat them onto the straight and narrow

ATB Cookie

Spot on gnash. A simple trip to the shop for the morning paper to most people is just the norm. Can't do that in jail lol

Taking away a mans freedom, is a major punishment in itself. A lad once asked me who was facing jail. " what's it like"?

My response was " leave you'r dignity at the door son, pick it up on your way out"!

Well i wouldnt know about that :whistling:

Its the time you dont get back that hurts..... any man can put up with shit.....its the strain it puts on relationships,the time you lose.........no amount of hard labour can do more damage than that....................but as they say,dont play the game if you cant handle losing ;)

Hey Lads you need to all stop reading the daily mail. Sick of hearing how cushty the jails are, and all prisoners live the life of Riley. Pretty obvious most of you haven't seen the inside of a prison.

Well i think thats all about what kind of person you are mate. If your fortunate to have a house, a job, a partner and all the mod cons then maybe going to jail you miss all that stuff and never want to do it again....on the other hand you have folk who have nothing going for them and doing a jail stint is a walk in the park.....theres plenty of them that repeat offend just to get back in... :yes: A friend of mines mate is constantly in and out of jail.....says its a piece of piss. He is out on bail for blootering some c**t with a crowbar in his own house, he'll be going away for a long time this time but he says he would do time for 'anyone'. :icon_eek:

Oh I've met those type Aswell lab. It's called institutionalised. They started off in a Y O then steady progressed to the big jail. It's bollocks about rehabilitation never seen any evidence of that ever! It's a punishment plain and simple.

These people have done so much jail time they can't function properly outside prison walls. Not all cases but you find that these lads have had some dark shit happen to them in childhood. CertAinly not the happy childhood we like to think back on. Not defending them, cause like you said they are usually rotten to the core. The only time they are approachable or trustworthy is In jail ( as weird as that may sound) take them out the system And they dony know how to behave. Not all ex cons are scum and MOST never return to jail despite what shit you may read. I'll go one better there loads out there that should have done time. But they were just lucky, for Some folk your luck just runs out lol

So you want the same punishment for a paedo as for a car thief or insurance fraudster :blink: ............Im all for paedos getting realistic punishment........but for everyone else losing time and freedom IS the punishment......and its punishment enough in my opinion

Im all for giving anyone who,s done something very wrong what they deserve..im not trying to put peados and murderers in the same catorgories as thiefs etc etc.

I just think if the punishment was doing time in a hard time prison in South America etc etc some of these young people might think twice about commiting crime in the 1st place.

Loss of freedom is not enough to most people..they dont appreciate it in the 1st place..so how can they miss what they dont care about.

If you cant do the time dont do the crime used to be the motto...trouble is..they can do the time nowadays and come out with a degree in the process ffsake..

If you come into my house and you intend to take from me what is mine. . . Should i just let you ? FFsake the dogs not even allowed to bite an intruder...Its all wrong !