Collie x

Johnny she's just coming 18mth, just wish I could've put more in front of her for her first season, traveled from the bottom of Durham to the Scottish borders with her but the cupboards been bare...ish, still you gotta plod on.Darbo I thought about it and while I think there are differences between the two imo one aint better than the other but beardies suit me better I think.

Nice one good luck with the young bitch. Only had the 1 beardy cross have a lot of good memories of the dog. atb.

• Like 1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've looked through this thread a few times and meant to post some photos of collie crosses I've had over the years.

Tips 3/4 greyhound 1/4 collie 11 years old      

Lurcher x Collie with his half sister from one night last week with a few bunnies..  

Posted Images

Johnny she's just coming 18mth, just wish I could've put more in front of her for her first season, traveled from the bottom of Durham to the Scottish borders with her but the cupboards been bare...ish, still you gotta plod on.Darbo I thought about it and while I think there are differences between the two imo one aint better than the other but beardies suit me better I think.

I think everybodys had the same problem putting stuff in front of the dogs, still young yet though mate. Good luck . :victory:

• Like 1

The merle is out tweedle dum 3/8 5/8 and the black dog is out of hector first cross

SAM_0587-1.gif

seen a few pics of pups from hecter... they all look a really nice stamp!! what do they work like?? if you came over here could he take a fox or 2?? :)

I reckon he would jack if you run him mainly on fox old school.He is not a bad pot filler though run him on some shit ground and don,t suffer many injuries

• Like 1

The merle is out tweedle dum 3/8 5/8 and the black dog is out of hector first cross

SAM_0587-1.gif

seen a few pics of pups from hecter... they all look a really nice stamp!! what do they work like?? if you came over here could he take a fox or 2?? :)

I reckon he would jack if you run him mainly on fox old school.He is not a bad pot filler though run him on some shit ground and don,t suffer many injuries

zx12edge, Looks like he will be out of the same litter as my dog Till, her picture is on the Hancock web site ( standing on rock).

With regards to fox, never been tried on one but don't think she would fancy it, handy enough on rabbit, hare,squirrel. She also ran down a roe however so soft in the mouth she was clueless when it came to the crunch!!

She is a handy little bitch to sit with in the pigeon hide or out rough shooting as she is competent enough with retrieving fur and feather.

sometimes think she is too intelligent for her own good!

SAM_0587-1.gif

zx12edge, Looks like he will be out of the same litter as my dog Till, her picture is on the Hancock web site ( standing on rock).

With regards to fox, never been tried on one but don't think she would fancy it, handy enough on rabbit, hare,squirrel. She also ran down a roe however so soft in the mouth she was clueless when it came to the crunch!!

She is a handy little bitch to sit with in the pigeon hide or out rough shooting as she is competent enough with retrieving fur and feather.

sometimes think she is too intelligent for her own good!

Tilly looks a fine animal Fumbles lovely view too.Jake is a bit of a opportunist takes fur and feather and not much fazes him.He is soft mouthed but has learnt to crunch things that bit back