Someone you would like to punch

I didnt want this to devulge into a religious tit for tat and i never hold a mans faith against him but i have the opinion that all religions are a swamp of lies and coruption that do more harm and damage on this planet than good towards mankind regarding peace and harmony.....but what i will say is everybody who follows a faith should be aware of its history good and bad so they can open their mind and stop being so narrow minded with a BLIND! faith no matter what damage their chosen religious affiliation is guilty of....im not singling out the catholic church out here as i could post plenty about the church of scotland,church of england,judism and islam aswell but i feel labtastic is being a bit smug about the catholic/vatican/popes conections to the nazis and the facist movements which caused so much suffering and damage to the world not so long ago that our fore-fathers fought against and made many sacrifices to rid this world of.

http://www.highstrangeness.tv/articles/catholics.php

Sorry mate, but you write a really good and sensible post then back it up with the most unbelievable bunch of claptrap I have ever had the misfortune to read!!

Any one with half a brain cell could pick it apart in two minutes flat!!

Some gems such as " the catholic church was solely responsible for the second world war...."

Nothing to do with the massive war reparations imposed by the winning countries on Germany and the subsequent rise of hitler who gained support because the population was sick of having the piss took out of them by foreigners then?

Or what about " the catholic church is solely responsible for HIV and all of Africa's problems....."

Nothing to do with the fact that they are backwards savages who think f*****g 12 year old virgins will cure them of aids and will happily walk into the next village and machete them all to death because they are from a different tribe?

Or yet another first class bit of info " MILLIONS of children have been abused "

1 is too many but seriously, MILLIONS !!!???........get a grip!

Seriously ????.....is this what you are basing your opinion on??, bits of completely ludicrous half cocked propaganda, you really have gone down in my estimation as you came across a little brighter than

• Like 3

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BLAIR BLAIR BLAIR BLAIR BLAIR. BLAIR BLAIR BLAIR BLAIR BLAIR OH AND PUT A CUSTARD PIE IN CHERRYS. BIG RUBBER FACE

blair,brian may,paul mcartney along with his pig of a daughter,,john craven,alan carr,graham norton,kenny dogleash,peter andre,jordan,kerry katona,lenny henry,adam the farmer off cuntryfile,all vegeta

CHRIS TARRENT but we dont want to give you that..........here ya c**t have this

Posted Images

I posted the link mainly to highlight there was a fair bit of back scratching going on between the vatican and the nazis/facists during WW2 although i'll admit i did so with a certain amount of trepedation knowing how it can put a few hackles up and come across offensive when you say anything negative about any of the big religions...now im sorry if some of what you read in the link offended you and if you choose to disblief in some or all of the article thats ok with me too but please sir dont try to belittle me as some kind of out of touch bull-shitter with twisting things to suit your own mind-set and opinions.....the catholic church as a entity standing for the good of mankind like other religions has a lot to answer for both in history and today with variety of "well we will just say wrong doings to try to keep things civil"...sole blame and statistics ect ect are certainly up for debate but the vatican doesnt really help itself with regarding these when its has tried to cover up so much for so long!

Again i apologize if ive caused offence but i think im gonna be fine enough about losing any sleep worrying about finding out ive recently went down in your estimations!....i will say no more on the matter and what i have said shouldnt be took out of context as if spoken through the eyes of sum kind of opiniotated bigot.

As much as I would like to put the boot in to the catholic church, I'm afraid I can't about the war lol

The Vatican and its bishops sided with the Germans . Not for some new found respect for nazi doctrine, but to guarantee they held on to thier own power, and life's in some cases.

Tbh fair though. They were no worse than rest of Europe under occupation ie French, Dutch, Italians ? Belgium and a few more, who worked with the Germans. In fact some could t be more accommodating to the Germans, but I suspect if we were occupied a similar trend would happen here aswell.

• Like 1

As much as I would like to put the boot in to the catholic church, I'm afraid I can't about the war lol

The Vatican and its bishops sided with the Germans . Not for some new found respect for nazi doctrine, but to guarantee they held on to thier own power, and life's in some cases.

Tbh fair though. They were no worse than rest of Europe under occupation ie French, Dutch, Italians ? Belgium and a few more, who worked with the Germans. In fact some could t be more accommodating to the Germans, but I suspect if we were occupied a similar trend would happen here aswell.

Ah but were not talking about certain nationalistic factions here...were talking about the hierachy of one of the worlds largest faiths whos ideoligy is to enlighten and guide its followers about what it preaches about the rights and wrongs in this world,i know you pass yourself off as a well read fella about the nazis and the like and you well might be a sympathiser to its cause...not being derogatory when i say this as that would be your preogative if true and your also entitaled to your opinion but theres a hell of a lot of evidence says your a wee bit off the mark there chief.....if you get the chance read the Vatican's Holocaust

written by a respected author Avro Manhattan,i read it online not so long ago so it shouldnt be too hard to find if you google the author....a solid read that might just enlighten your opinion.

Loads that have been mentioned already and a few more.

Dale Winton

Graham Norton

kevin Webster and sally

Piers morgan

Harry Hill....... too many more too mention.

Gail Platt, 1 ugly squirrel looking cnut

That Gail platt mare was on here the other day with her tits out, sunbathing lol, looked more like envelope flaps than tits lol.

:laugh:

f*****g hell :bad:

Don't know what exactly your getting at gaz, but like I said they hardly had an option. In fact there was about 5,000 Jews hidden in the Vatican aswell as other chapels throughout Europe. Also after the war the Jewish lobby donated a shit load of cash to the catholic church, and when pope pious died he was giving a moving eulogy by the Jews in Israel.

Granted they said nothing when the Jews were being purged throughout Europe, but going by what happened to a few Dutch priests it's not surprising they kept thier mouths shut. But tbh I'm sceptical about anything when the term holocaust is used!

Loads that have been mentioned already and a few more.

Dale Winton

Graham Norton

kevin Webster and sally

Piers morgan

Harry Hill....... too many more too mention.

Gail Platt, 1 ugly squirrel looking cnut

That Gail platt mare was on here the other day with her tits out, sunbathing lol, looked more like envelope flaps than tits lol.

:laugh:

ET goes topless! LMFAO :laugh:

every f*****g politician in this country that thinks its right to give benifits, houses and cars to f*****g illegals and lazy basterds but thinks its right to leave war vetrans and hard working people on the street to starve :angry2:

quote name='gaz' timestamp='1343198168' post='2730218'

I posted the link mainly to highlight there was a fair bit of back scratching going on between the vatican and the nazis/facists during WW2 although i'll admit i did so with a certain amount of trepedation knowing how it can put a few hackles up and come across offensive when you say anything negative about any of the big religions.

It has nothing to do with religion, people say negative stuff everyday about all sorts of things and its a fragile mind that lets that get to them BUT really?.....back scratching between major world powers, do you really think that is the sole domain of the RC Church?

Its happened forever and will continue to happen forever but you are bright enough to know this already.

..now im sorry if some of what you read in the link offended you and if you choose to disblief in some or all of the article thats ok with me too but please sir dont try to belittle me as some kind of out of touch bull-shitter with twisting things to suit your own mind-set and opinions.....

It didnt offend me in the slightest, but I know nonsense when I see it and to use this nonsense to back up your response is a bit silly imho

the catholic church as a entity standing for the good of mankind like other religions has a lot to answer for both in history and today with variety of "well we will just say wrong doings to try to keep things civil"...sole blame and statistics ect ect are certainly up for debate but the vatican doesnt really help itself with regarding these when its has tried to cover up so much for so long!

Lots of governments and world wide organisation have a lot of skeletons in the cupboard, I dont think that is a monopoly paticular to the RC church.........its a little nieve if you think it is.

Again i apologize if ive caused offence but i think im gonna be fine enough about losing any sleep worrying about finding out ive recently went down in your estimations!....i will say no more on the matter and what i have said shouldnt be took out of context as if spoken through the eyes of sum kind of opiniotated bigot.

Your post was not in the least bit bigoted but the attached document/article was utter bigoted nonsense to a word and that is what I found strange.

As for all the bad things associated with the RC church all I can say is, not matter what "hat" they ware people do hideous things everyday, thats the nature of men.

I agree that you can't blame the average person for not standing against the Nazi's and joining the Nazi youth was hardly a choice. Personally I think silly ad-hominem arguments are the weakest when you consider what could be said about Catholics, the pope and all irrational beliefs. However getting to my first point, you can't blame an average man but surely the pope is supposed to be something special? He is supposed to be the beacon of moral guidance, always doing the right thing regardless of personal costs. There are thousands of examples of ordinary Germans defying the Nazis, helping Jews and refusing to join the Nazi Youth, so if they did why couldn't the Pope? Fear of being caught and killed? What does a man of faith have to fear from death, surely he will go straight to heaven? Surely he is already able to commune God's will too and the death of the Jews was part of his plan? Or perhaps all the Catholics could dress up like pompous, narcissistic old women like they tend to do and could pray for God's aid?

Or to sum up, it is normal for humans to fear death and are extraodinarily gifted at believing what they want to believe, using confirmation bias and many other well studied and factual biases and flawed reasoning to say the world is 6k years old, horses can fly or anything else you can think of. However when you mix this with other human ambitions like power and wanting to feel different and special, you get organised religions full of self-righteous, arrogant and ignorant people f*****g everything up for the rest of us.

So I would like to add to my punhc list, every fundamentalist religious nutjob.

• Like 2