Someone you would like to punch

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BLAIR BLAIR BLAIR BLAIR BLAIR. BLAIR BLAIR BLAIR BLAIR BLAIR OH AND PUT A CUSTARD PIE IN CHERRYS. BIG RUBBER FACE

blair,brian may,paul mcartney along with his pig of a daughter,,john craven,alan carr,graham norton,kenny dogleash,peter andre,jordan,kerry katona,lenny henry,adam the farmer off cuntryfile,all vegeta

CHRIS TARRENT but we dont want to give you that..........here ya c**t have this

Posted Images

That Kim Kardashian or whatever her name is!! Id swing that stuck up bitch by her pony tail any day.

She really does think she's the bee's knee's like - and she thinks she's better than every one eles......

T-R-A-M-P

Meeeow!!!

:laugh: lol nah i cant stand her - stuck up her own arse!

I would also like to punch tyson fury - but i do believe i would get a good beating :D

Mate you get the first dig in at him he goes down like a sack of shit!!

Well he has in the fights I have seen granted he has got up and won but not fought class yet!!

That Kim Kardashian or whatever her name is!! Id swing that stuck up bitch by her pony tail any day.

She really does think she's the bee's knee's like - and she thinks she's better than every one eles......

T-R-A-M-P

Meeeow!!!

:laugh: lol nah i cant stand her - stuck up her own arse!

I would also like to punch tyson fury - but i do believe i would get a good beating :D

Mate you get the first dig in at him he goes down like a sack of shit!!

Well he has in the fights I have seen granted he has got up and won but not fought class yet!!

Know what you mean, nah dont like him one bit.. The way he got on when fighting Martin Rogan - made me cringe :yes:

An oul stiletto in the goolies is what he needs :D

That c**t from the Go Compare ad is an obvious one

Jeremy Kile

Tony Blair

Lewis Spence

John Craven

That BOGOF guy from safestyle or where ever it is

And I would never get tired of hitting Jedward

Cant believe I forgot Brian May!

Na I'd like her to live to 100 and lye in her own piss and shite am saving up for the party when she draws her last breadth. I will attend her funeral. To make sure she is dead , for the damage. She inflicted. On the people and fabric of this nation.

PUNCH BLAIR !!!!

Edited by gonetoearth

I agree that you can't blame the average person for not standing against the Nazi's and joining the Nazi youth was hardly a choice. Personally I think silly ad-hominem arguments are the weakest when you consider what could be said about Catholics, the pope and all irrational beliefs. However getting to my first point, you can't blame an average man but surely the pope is supposed to be something special? He is supposed to be the beacon of moral guidance, always doing the right thing regardless of personal costs. There are thousands of examples of ordinary Germans defying the Nazis, helping Jews and refusing to join the Nazi Youth, so if they did why couldn't the Pope? Fear of being caught and killed? What does a man of faith have to fear from death, surely he will go straight to heaven? Surely he is already able to commune God's will too and the death of the Jews was part of his plan? Or perhaps all the Catholics could dress up like pompous, narcissistic old women like they tend to do and could pray for God's aid?

Or to sum up, it is normal for humans to fear death and are extraodinarily gifted at believing what they want to believe, using confirmation bias and many other well studied and factual biases and flawed reasoning to say the world is 6k years old, horses can fly or anything else you can think of. However when you mix this with other human ambitions like power and wanting to feel different and special, you get organised religions full of self-righteous, arrogant and ignorant people f*****g everything up for the rest of us.

So I would like to add to my punhc list, every fundamentalist religious nutjob.

You do realise that the Pope wasn't born aged 78.............he was a child at one point!!

The boy inside him loves the Nazi's, the adult loves the boy inside him? :laugh:

edit to add a serious reply, I don't think the whole Nazi thing says much more than pointing out just how unspecial the clergy really are. A real argument would be to see the effect that christianity/catholicism has in the present day. So you can kick that off with the obvious homophobia, AIDs and every single child murdered as a witch in Africa, pedophelia cover-ups and the fact that a man with no other qualification other than saying he believes in God can influence politics and start wars.

I would like to add:

"People incapable of rational, logical thinking' to my punch list

Homophobia........the word spouted by those who think they are clever enough to understand Christianity but are failing to see the wood for the trees.

Homosexual practice is not widely accepted in the Christian faith ( nor many others for that matter) because in most religions the creation of life is a very sacred thing, you can only create life by the union of male and female ( not bigoted, just a plain fact) and then the ideal is that the child is raised with love within a loving family environment so that the child can then when it's old enough start the cycle again.

I reckon we could do a lot more loving family units in this world......not saying gay couples cany be a loving family unit because they can, but in order to get the child in the first place the initial bond of Father/Mother will have been broken in some way.

This is what goes against Christian principles, not homosexuality per se.

Witchcraft........men believe in witches because they are backwards! What more can I say.

Aids......Christianity is as big in the west as it is in Africa but we ain't dropping like flies are we?......these people are a thousand years behind the west and I have yet to see an argument that will convince me otherwise.......they are too f*****g backward to save themselves as they have proved in every way since I can remember!

Child abusers come in every size, shape, religion and colour.......them and those who cover up or defend them should be burnt alive..........that has f**k all to do with any religious principals, it's individual sick human beings satisfying their own lust.

Men start wars for their own reasons, again this has nothing to do with any religious principal they do it of their own choosing and try to make the name of their own religion stand behind it..........that is not the fault of the belief system itself it's just the actions of men.

I would never try to force my beliefs on anyone because frankly I don't give a shit, I am happy and that's the end of it.

What I find mildly annoying is people writing stuff without thinking the whole scenario through.

Men of all faiths or none have a lot to answer for but the fundamental principals of most religions are pure of intention.....how men choose to twist them and what folk interpret them as is down to them.

• Like 6