Someone you would like to punch

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BLAIR BLAIR BLAIR BLAIR BLAIR. BLAIR BLAIR BLAIR BLAIR BLAIR OH AND PUT A CUSTARD PIE IN CHERRYS. BIG RUBBER FACE

blair,brian may,paul mcartney along with his pig of a daughter,,john craven,alan carr,graham norton,kenny dogleash,peter andre,jordan,kerry katona,lenny henry,adam the farmer off cuntryfile,all vegeta

CHRIS TARRENT but we dont want to give you that..........here ya c**t have this

Posted Images

I agree that you can't blame the average person for not standing against the Nazi's and joining the Nazi youth was hardly a choice. Personally I think silly ad-hominem arguments are the weakest when you consider what could be said about Catholics, the pope and all irrational beliefs. However getting to my first point, you can't blame an average man but surely the pope is supposed to be something special? He is supposed to be the beacon of moral guidance, always doing the right thing regardless of personal costs. There are thousands of examples of ordinary Germans defying the Nazis, helping Jews and refusing to join the Nazi Youth, so if they did why couldn't the Pope? Fear of being caught and killed? What does a man of faith have to fear from death, surely he will go straight to heaven? Surely he is already able to commune God's will too and the death of the Jews was part of his plan? Or perhaps all the Catholics could dress up like pompous, narcissistic old women like they tend to do and could pray for God's aid?

Or to sum up, it is normal for humans to fear death and are extraodinarily gifted at believing what they want to believe, using confirmation bias and many other well studied and factual biases and flawed reasoning to say the world is 6k years old, horses can fly or anything else you can think of. However when you mix this with other human ambitions like power and wanting to feel different and special, you get organised religions full of self-righteous, arrogant and ignorant people f*****g everything up for the rest of us.

So I would like to add to my punhc list, every fundamentalist religious nutjob.

You do realise that the Pope wasn't born aged 78.............he was a child at one point!!

I agree that you can't blame the average person for not standing against the Nazi's and joining the Nazi youth was hardly a choice. Personally I think silly ad-hominem arguments are the weakest when you consider what could be said about Catholics, the pope and all irrational beliefs. However getting to my first point, you can't blame an average man but surely the pope is supposed to be something special? He is supposed to be the beacon of moral guidance, always doing the right thing regardless of personal costs. There are thousands of examples of ordinary Germans defying the Nazis, helping Jews and refusing to join the Nazi Youth, so if they did why couldn't the Pope? Fear of being caught and killed? What does a man of faith have to fear from death, surely he will go straight to heaven? Surely he is already able to commune God's will too and the death of the Jews was part of his plan? Or perhaps all the Catholics could dress up like pompous, narcissistic old women like they tend to do and could pray for God's aid?

Or to sum up, it is normal for humans to fear death and are extraodinarily gifted at believing what they want to believe, using confirmation bias and many other well studied and factual biases and flawed reasoning to say the world is 6k years old, horses can fly or anything else you can think of. However when you mix this with other human ambitions like power and wanting to feel different and special, you get organised religions full of self-righteous, arrogant and ignorant people f*****g everything up for the rest of us.

You do realise that the Pope wasn't born aged 78.............he was a child at one point!!

:D

On June 28, 1933, with Hitler’s authorization, Ludwig Müller, a fervent Nazi, took over chairmanship of the council of the Federation of the 27 regional Protestant churches. A new constitution established a single "Protestant Reich Church." On September 27, 1933, Müller was elected national bishop by a synod dominated by "German Christians."

Restrictions were immediately placed on the clergy. They had to be "politically reliable" and accept the superiority of the Aryan race. Pressure was exerted to expel Jewish Christians from ministry. The Nazi "Führer Principle" was to be adopted by the churches, which was a claim that Hitler was "lord" over the German church and that its Christ and Christianity . :thumbs:

On June 28, 1933, with Hitler’s authorization, Ludwig Müller, a fervent Nazi, took over chairmanship of the council of the Federation of the 27 regional Protestant churches. A new constitution established a single "Protestant Reich Church." On September 27, 1933, Müller was elected national bishop by a synod dominated by "German Christians."

Restrictions were immediately placed on the clergy. They had to be "politically reliable" and accept the superiority of the Aryan race. Pressure was exerted to expel Jewish Christians from ministry. The Nazi "Führer Principle" was to be adopted by the churches, which was a claim that Hitler was "lord" over the German church and that its Christ and Christianity . :thumbs:

AND ? two wrongs make a right ? That's just a German/Nazi Mormonisim with Adolf the Avater..surely :hmm:

The boy inside him loves the Nazi's, the adult loves the boy inside him? :laugh:

edit to add a serious reply, I don't think the whole Nazi thing says much more than pointing out just how unspecial the clergy really are. A real argument would be to see the effect that christianity/catholicism has in the present day. So you can kick that off with the obvious homophobia, AIDs and every single child murdered as a witch in Africa, pedophelia cover-ups and the fact that a man with no other qualification other than saying he believes in God can influence politics and start wars.

I would like to add:

"People incapable of rational, logical thinking' to my punch list

Edited by Ratreeper
  • Like 1

AND ? two wrongs make a right ? That's just a German/Nazi Mormonisim with Adolf the Avater..surely :hmm:

Just pointing out every one had to toe the line with hitler. :thumbs:

Just pointing out every one had to toe the line with hitler. :thumbs:

See where you're coming from,but Everyone didn't need to TOE THE LINE..they choose to,Many Laid down their LIFES in the PURSUIT OF FREE CHOICE...

same as NOW you can be fed Sh**t,or choose to spit it out...You might not get invited to all the Parties,but you can dance all the same... ;)