Someone you would like to punch

Well Paulus... Me and Lab are starting up a new Big Brother Club, we are all going to get together in front of the TV and watch it............ So There!! :tongue2:

is lab inviting his fox :whistling:

Cant seem to get a hold of her at the minute............... :hmm: You can mock but i will be victorious........... :yes:

or it might just die of old age :whistling:

Are you sure you want to bring it......cause am here and i'm ready old man, just you say the word and its on like donkey kong..... :yes:

its boring only me you and mochara saying anything :laugh:

Yes we will be getting banned soon............ :laugh:

Aye with a bit of luck :laugh:

Admit it you'd be lost without your little daily fix of Lab............. :icon_redface:

Sooner have a fix of smack mixed with a little brick dust :yes::D

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BLAIR BLAIR BLAIR BLAIR BLAIR. BLAIR BLAIR BLAIR BLAIR BLAIR OH AND PUT A CUSTARD PIE IN CHERRYS. BIG RUBBER FACE

blair,brian may,paul mcartney along with his pig of a daughter,,john craven,alan carr,graham norton,kenny dogleash,peter andre,jordan,kerry katona,lenny henry,adam the farmer off cuntryfile,all vegeta

CHRIS TARRENT but we dont want to give you that..........here ya c**t have this

Posted Images

Well Paulus... Me and Lab are starting up a new Big Brother Club, we are all going to get together in front of the TV and watch it............ So There!! :tongue2:

Cant seem to get a hold of her at the minute............... :hmm: You can mock but i will be victorious........... :yes:

Are you sure you want to bring it......cause am here and i'm ready old man, just you say the word and its on like donkey kong..... :yes:

my pie munching northerner, hows it going :laugh:

all good mate..cept a little tired with being on the night shift waiting to see if my little brass thief makes a return visit :laugh:

my pie munching northerner, hows it going :laugh:

all good mate..cept a little tired with being on the night shift waiting to see if my little brass thief makes a return visit :laugh:

it will be ok now micks got a job with G4S as traveller liaison officer :laugh:

Admit it you'd be lost without your little daily fix of Lab............. :icon_redface:

Sooner have a fix of smack mixed with a little brick dust :yes::D

You mean "A starter"................................greedy c**t!!... :D

well hello .......... you hater :D

Loads that have been mentioned already and a few more.

Dale Winton

Graham Norton

kevin Webster and sally

Piers morgan

Harry Hill....... too many more too mention.

Gail Platt, 1 ugly squirrel looking cnut

Do you ever hear Julian off U.TV saying here coronation street - and gail looks like E.T.. lol

Loads that have been mentioned already and a few more.

Dale Winton

Graham Norton

kevin Webster and sally

Piers morgan

Harry Hill....... too many more too mention.

Gail Platt, 1 ugly squirrel looking cnut

That Gail platt mare was on here the other day with her tits out, sunbathing lol, looked more like envelope flaps than tits lol.

• Like 1