• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What has war in Iraq got to do with a tennis match !!!...................what a ridiculous thing to say................if your mate wants to cry then fine if he dont so what it shows nothing whatsoeve

Well after Wimbledon and losing to probably the greatest player to play the game, Murray still got ripped what for..........being emotional.   What he did yesterday to Federer was fully deserved An

Well I don't know him personally, and I'm guessing no c**t on here does either. I for one hope he does well. Regardless of his looks, money, or if he is a moody c**t lol

Posted Images

Lol f**k sake the scots can't even rally round one of our own lol

Its an inherent fault in our society Scot..... English as well as Scottish..................most countries defend and stand up for their sporting leaders..............we rip the piss out of them any chance we get !

In this case his bird,his looks,his personaility,his money......................everything except how he plays tennis ................Its something i,ll never understand !

• Like 4

Lol f**k sake the scots can't even rally round one of our own lol

Its an inherent fault in our society Scot..... English as well as Scottish..................most countries defend and stand up for their sporting leaders..............we rip the piss out of them any chance we get !

In this case his bird,his looks,his personaility,his money......................everything except how he plays tennis ................Its something i,ll never understand !

I can safely say we don't here in Wales! :tongue2: Probably because we very rarely produce anybody who competes at the very highest level! :laugh:

hope he wins friday, would be great to a to see (new) face in the final. He as played well so far, but he as got up his game from now on the get to the final or to (win) it , can he .?? Regards where he comes from, pity he not english but you have to take whats on offer him :yes:

He's through to the final!

indeed he is , bet you a tenner he doesnt win it

:laugh: Don't be fecking daft, my wife's a jock.. Do you think she lets me throw my money away like that..? :laugh:

He's through to the final!

indeed he is , bet you a tenner he doesnt win it

:laugh: Don't be fecking daft, my wife's a jock.. Do you think she lets me throw my money away like that..? :laugh:

your wifes a jock --how the feck do you understand each other ---bet rows are entertaining in your house ;)
  • Like 2