DOG THIEF

The guy is obviously a lowlife scumbag but do you think its wise organising a "lynching posse" on an open forum.....a young lad went to jail for a drunken tweet, you can bet a pound to a penny that this lowlife will go to the law and the Police won't look at this and think, "well he got what he deserved!"

• Like 1

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

let me know if you carnt get the dog back and will make a phone call

The Dogs been found and returned to it's owner   http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=40386#.UEEYlBuHGu1.facebook

Nothing will happen to him, or it already would have. Most folk just talk a good beating

Posted Images

Your right jonny,

Those videos can make emotions run high.... From what I can see he's stolen off a girl and tried to steal off an old man.. He's a cowardly scum bag in my eyes....... Im sure he'll get what's coming but your right about the big spout off on here........hopefully the right things will be done and I'm sure a few lads would help Look for the missing dog.........

I've just watched that again. Thon useless cu*t shouldn't be hard to trace, a bit off reconisance and then an unplanned meeting with a few hairy faces should sort that fker out for good. There's been fellas done for a lot less. Unfuckingbelievable.

FFS keep it off a public forum wat your doing or planning for this peice of skin vermin as the old bill come down on you like a ton of bricks for takeing the law into your own hands.

dont be silly nothing will get done they will still be on here writing promises, all talk ...............

peope who talk about it dont do nothing......... :yes:

FFS keep it off a public forum wat your doing or planning for this peice of skin vermin as the old bill come down on you like a ton of bricks for takeing the law into your own hands.

dont be silly nothing will get done they will still be on here writing promises, all talk ...............

Thats usualy the case its just that i have had run ins with the old bill for takeing the law into my own hands.

Thats usualy the case its just that i have had run ins with the old bill for takeing the law into my own hands.

snap mate!

but we are all offering to go down n help look for the dog, nothing wrong with that