DOG THIEF

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

let me know if you carnt get the dog back and will make a phone call

The Dogs been found and returned to it's owner   http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=40386#.UEEYlBuHGu1.facebook

Nothing will happen to him, or it already would have. Most folk just talk a good beating

Posted Images

let me know if you carnt get the dog back and will make a phone call :thumbs:

Mate could you make the call anyway please? The owner is just a young girl. Shes isnt likely to be steaming in with a baseball bat. If you can sort it then please do. As sais the old bill are about as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

Remember his name going up last time something happened, may get a better shot of his face in these 2nd vid 2mins in. Both vids taken off CCTV that belonged to an old guys whos terriers he was trying to rob if i remember right from the old thread.

It's time a few decent lads stepped in and sorted this tw*t out, if it's a young girls dog and he knows it, he thinks there will be no come back........ pricks like this only understand 1 way there must be a couple of handy dog lads in that area with a bt of clout to sort it out...... by the looks of the amount of evidence and if Killing Crew knowsit's him he's bang to rights and deserves what should be coming to him......... good luck to the owner of the dog