DOG THIEF

Nothing will happen to him, or it already would have. Most folk just talk a good beating :laugh:

too true. A few years ago a lot of dogs were nicked in that area. Names were named and people were out with baseball bats!, but no one ever got a slap?,funny that with nearly every terrier and lurcher owning a baseball bat. Do they come free with a pup these days?. The local terrier club had a meeting about what they were going to do to stop it all but i guess whatever they did, i never heard from them , did not work. Good luck to the guy getting his dog back.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

let me know if you carnt get the dog back and will make a phone call

The Dogs been found and returned to it's owner   http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=40386#.UEEYlBuHGu1.facebook

Nothing will happen to him, or it already would have. Most folk just talk a good beating

Posted Images

jimmy is a tall fat c**t that why i need to speak to some one who knows all the details like what dogs were taken and where at and when and what the lad looked like. carnt do nothing if no one pm me there number to tell me. ive got jimmys number here ready to make the phone call. and public forum and police dont bother me pal because there will be no grassing after :thumbs:

Any update on this mate? did anyone call you?

jimmy is a tall fat c**t that why i need to speak to some one who knows all the details like what dogs were taken and where at and when and what the lad looked like. carnt do nothing if no one pm me there number to tell me. ive got jimmys number here ready to make the phone call. and public forum and police dont bother me pal because there will be no grassing after :thumbs:

I PMd the owners number to killing crew. Not heard anything lately.

Hope they get their dog back, did KC ever confirm that facebook profile you posted?

Hope they get their dog back, did KC ever confirm that facebook profile you posted?

Iv not seen a confirmation mate. The owners number is on page 1 of this thread. I might give them another call later and see what the latest is

Iv not seen a confirmation mate. The owners number is on page 1 of this thread. I might give them another call later and see what the latest is

I mean the jimmy dingle (james Howard) facebook page. Is it the right person do you know yet?

Edited by lapin2008

that face book is jimmy dingle but the description is the totally oppiste to what he looks like. sorry i havent been on lads been away for 2 days. hope the dog is found for the poor lass :thumbs:

So the James Howard facebook is definitely Jimmy dingle the guy on the vids trying to take the old mans terriers but just a different scum bag to the one who has had this little girls dog.

Hope they find the dog, and both these turds get run over.

• Like 1

that face book is jimmy dingle but the description is the totally oppiste to what he looks like. sorry i havent been on lads been away for 2 days. hope the dog is found for the poor lass :thumbs:

So the James Howard facebook is definitely Jimmy dingle the guy on the vids trying to take the old mans terriers but just a different scum bag to the one who has had this little girls dog.

Can someone confirm for me that James Howard, is that Jimmy Dingle......?

Can someone confirm for me that James Howard, is that Jimmy Dingle......?

I think KC just has mate. Or at least thats how i read it.

But... apparently its not James Howard thats had this dog