MINSHAW .....

Aye,i thought so CP...we had two real local,one in Cockermouth and one 200 yards from my house by the roundabout where the bridge washed away 2 1/2 years ago where PC Bill Barker got killed :cray: ...you could get everything you wanted meat wise,but sadly they have both since long gone..i used to like the sheep tripes,they were a handy size,those fecking blanket sized cattle ones were hard work :icon_redface: ...ATB Andy. :victory:

Edited by poacherspocket22

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

Why should a person be deleted because he keeps it the truth and polite looks like a lot don't like the truth and best way to silence a person is delete there membership. Pritch was it you who Jim asked to delete his photos and you told him to f. Of I think it was with the way you are are carrying on. And for the record iam not brick but I do like him

Couple of points.....

Fallow deer has a lot of fat content, roe deer has very very little.

Jim has nobody to blame but himself if he is in the shit he was posting pics all over the net for anyone to see.

Thats wat i thought didnt he post one stood near an ospreys nest.

Couple of points.....

Jim has nobody to blame but himself if he is in the shit he was posting pics all over the net for anyone to see.

Joe; on your first point you are correct..BUT it still has a far less fat content than comparable meats ! If you want me to prove it; drop me a joint of Fallow and a joint of Roe off, next time your passing !! LOL !! :thumbs:

Cheers.

Why should a person be deleted because he keeps it the truth and polite looks like a lot don't like the truth and best way to silence a person is delete there membership. Pritch was it you who Jim asked to delete his photos and you told him to f. Of I think it was with the way you are are carrying on. And for the record iam not brick but I do like him

I dont think a person should be deleted for giving their point of view BUT WHY COME ON THIS THREAD TO DO IT? :laugh:

• Like 3

Pritch I now know it was you as I just got a pm. Your a lieing 2 faced grass and they allow you to be a mod on one for the pot. Shit any member on there wants to watch there back with mods like that. Right of to the pub to see the 2 nd half of the footie

Pritch I now know it was you as I just got a pm. Your a lieing 2 faced grass and they allow you to be a mod on one for the pot. Shit any member on there wants to watch there back with mods like that. Right of to the pub to see the 2 nd half of the footie

Half brother to Minshaw's Blue....this dog was called Man he was out of Blue's sire Nipper x a Greyhound bitch :thumbs:

Man (Nipper x Grey)

img753.jpg

ANDY how good was he compared to blue,

He was ok Jack but not in the same league to be honest..he was a good dog on bigger stuff but stamina was questionable to say the least?..smart looking dog he was though? ATB Andy. :victory:

Will you go fook of you freak..i bet your poor mother has had nightmare's for year's after seeing what a vile thing she has produced..god bless mammy brick.. :cray:

• Like 1

no it wasn't he asked me to ask pri i told him to ask his self, i ain't his lacky he could of deleted them himself

before he went & if folk where going to send in pics they would of sent in the ones with a shiny range rover

on eh

Can we please get back to topic... This,is coming on 300pages, and I bet theres 50 pages of shite...

If theres other discussions, one for the pot, lurchers & longdogs, markbrick, police interviews etc.. Tht you wnt to discuss... Start a new,topic :D or even the mighty WHIN ... Oh wait a topic WAS started about him, and I dont think it lasted long

• Like 2

Couple of points.....

Jim seems to have taken it on the chin Moscow he's not making all the noise he probably realises however pissed off he is ultimately he is responsible for putting the pics up , MB however thought he had spotted a golden opportunity to get himself some "press" and discredit another site and good decent lad who is a mod on there . unfortunately for him his reputation precedes him , however loud he bangs the drums no ones listening , another of his "games " that seems to have backfired
  • Like 4