MINSHAW .....

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

Mr Lloyd we all know you asked mark for a dog in September. And he told you to f off as all you wanted to do was breed it. He asked timber to have his dog back as he saw the mother jack. And as to edrd iam sure he can tell the truth on here. You a bitter man who tells a lot of lies take it up with mark don't put it on here. Also the video was done with a tape over because Jim asked pritch to take his photos of the site and pritch told Jim to f**k of no way as he hasn't the time or will to do it. That's after Jim deleted him self of one for the pot and mark also deleted him self of the same site

lets get it right my mate give you jess if she made the grade he was having a litter from here to my dog so we both could keep a pup and you could have the rest of them this could be done at yours or his plase ges wat she never had a season lol you bullshiter.you were asked in the somer first about jess or jest hang on see wat hapens you sed more bullshit.you sed have toffy back at 12months and breed her no way i sed then call your bluff as i new she was not with you any more.i was having her to run then breeding my own 4year old bitch but you had to back track as you had got rid dirty c**t i broght that pup from the top of scotland down to you and never asked for a penny for the pup or the fuel evan let you lead me a bit with the stud dog so pups would suet us both.

had a catimber ll you were tring to pass the pup on that he gifted you thats the only reason he got it back you never told him he was told buy some one sell.

as for edrd he lost his pup form his litter to a bad ingary. and at the time you were telling me the pup you had was to small and she mite be going so i sed ring him bet he will have her back you sed iv asked he dont want her you bullshiting fuk cose i was speeking to him on the phone you pleb and i asked him youd not spoke to him for ages so thats 4 mates done you a big faver and 4 mates you shit.lads lisen up if you play with fire longenuff you will get burnd mark is the fire starter

Spot on DL i got the call he was moving the pup on regardless of the agreement we had , needless to say he denied it so i get in the car drive the 350 mille get him out of bed and fetch the pup back , only then did the backstabbing start it's well documented so no need to go into detail like i've said before the man as no boundarys

mb youv been found out agin but keep diging, that holl will be that deep now you mite never get out

youse want to grow up a bit and get a job or a better hobby as the dogs are winters sport ,all argueing over silly things in middle of summer ,its a thread about collie crosses or minshers not bricksters ,jimsters on whatever channel youse go on ,as for feeding dogs if im out for a big nite they get a small feed in morning never a full belly before i run them ,in winter ,this thread is sounding like the old nlrc meetings they had adoncaster legion 18 or more years ago ,a joke

youse want to grow up a bit and get a job or a better hobby as the dogs are winters sport ,all argueing over silly things in middle of summer ,its a thread about collie crosses or minshers not bricksters ,jimsters on whatever channel youse go on ,as for feeding dogs if im out for a big nite they get a small feed in morning never a full belly before i run them ,in winter ,this thread is sounding like the old nlrc meetings they had adoncaster legion 18 or more years ago ,a joke

howcome you allways mention salukis then if it about collies and minshaws
  • Like 2

This was Lou (Minshaw's Blue x Darkie his 1/2 sister but being out of a Greyhound)..Lou was the dam to Jess my white and brindle bitch :yes:

My mate who owned Lou mated her back to her sire Minshaw's Blue...this dog below called fecking Blue was a pup from the resulting breeding...so this dog was 3/4 Minshaw's Blue :victory: ..

Edited by poacherspocket22
  • Like 1
Guest born to run1083

Loads of fat in venison ?????

Cheers.

I've always been under the impression it is charti, I maybe wrong mind.lol Its something I was told by an old poacher I knew.

Nah, mate; venison has a lower fat content than any comparable meat.... beef, lamb, pork, chicken, etc ! :thumbs:

Cheers.

It's very rich in goodness hence why it bulks dogs. I find dogs can't eat masses as they shit for England lol

Guest born to run1083

3/4 minshaw 1/4 collie jumping for fun at 7mth old..sorry for the shite quality but it was pissing down... :whistling: ..

pupjumping005.jpg

pupjumping006.jpg

Shite blared but you can see the effort and clearanse.

pupjumping011.jpg

pupjumping013001.jpg

Dogs looking great

• Like 1

Loads of fat in venison ?????

Cheers.

I've always been under the impression it is charti, I maybe wrong mind.lol Its something I was told by an old poacher I knew.

Nah, mate; venison has a lower fat content than any comparable meat.... beef, lamb, pork, chicken, etc ! :thumbs:

Cheers.

It's very rich in goodness hence why it bulks dogs. I find dogs can't eat masses as they shit for England lol

venison is full of protein,thats why it bulks dogs up nearly has the same amount of protein as tuna.