MINSHAW .....

Guest Moscow

giro i no single handed had a minshaw him and joe i think , they got shot of it ,whatever the brick is i think he works his dogs for sure ,and is self made from graft like alot of us , but he has to learn or he probaly has ,that all dogs are not eqaul , and his way isnt everybodys way at times , and colie crosses are not all gifted with wind so you cant just expect them to run and run ,behind a jeep etc , giro had single handed up hunting here he had a ball and got an educaition on game and how they can out pace good dogs , his troy was or is a very good dog ,with no name tag or price tag a good dog ,i think he offred a few lads with collie minshers out for a run but they never made it , tomo you says to me about names dropping mate there my freinds have been for twenty odd years maybe sounds like names dropping but just pals who no the dog game like myself, who dont keep trash or put up with it mate there proper dog men

The whin trumpet blows louder and louder :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

Got a funny story that KB told me happened to him back in the 80,s when he was out running his old minshaw dog. He was out lamping roadsiding for hartleys in a Mini van ( I think it was ). KB got off the van once a hare was spotted and got in the field to run them, at this point he noticed headlights in the distance so knocked the lamp off while the driver in the Mini van drove off for a while to take the heat off. KB waited for what seemed like ages for his van to come back. Eventually he see,s the Mini van pull up just past the five bar gate. Gets over opens rear door to chuck dogs and a hartley in, YOUR NICKED SON ! Only a fecking copper driving it LOL. The plod had stopped KB,s mate in the Mini van down the road sussed what was going on and one of the coppers drove the mini van back to nick KB. They both got a charge sheet for that one, that's a true story chaps. Later KB told me that from that night onward,s they always left interior light on when going back to pick up a lamper so they could see who was driving, to this day that story still tickles me :laugh: Cheers Atb

Do you know the driver mate? As I can recall this story

No mate i cant remember who he said it was driving, i used to go roadsiding with KB and always kept the light on :laugh: cheers :thumbs: Atb

sorry andy for the messer trying to spoil your thread but you know what he's like you

can tell when he's lying his lips move,suppose he couldn't resist a chance to try &

spoil the minshaw thread & discredit OFTP as the old song goes these are a few of his

favorite things lol surprised he didn't sign it though as apparently when he comes on

here under these different names he tells everyone it's him,but his lips where movin

when he said it

He can't spoil the thread Pritch..because everbody know's what a fat bitter twisted lieing freak he is..and i'm very suprised he is still on the loose and not been sectioned under the mental health act.. :D

• Like 2

Sounds shadey. Didn't the driver try warn his mate to do one with the dogs an how the copper know where to pick them from? Would of slung that sally an been on me toes with them dogs. Back in the day;)

Dunno the ins and out mate , it was back in the 80,s. But its a true story, Andy and rabbithunter both have heard it. And KB the lad who it happened to is as honest as the day is long and we had a fair few close shaves ourselves back in the day :laugh: Atb
  • Like 1

Sounds shadey. Didn't the driver try warn his mate to do one with the dogs an how the copper know where to pick them from? Would of slung that sally an been on me toes with them dogs. Back in the day;)

Dunno the ins and out mate , it was back in the 80,s. But its a true story, Andy and rabbithunter both have heard it. And KB the lad who it happened to is as honest as the day is long and we had a fair few close shaves ourselves back in the day :laugh: Atb

still bloody getting them. Lol.they got me an a mate of here with helicopter and arms responds. Was haveing a lovely walk till that lot came scared everything :)

still bloody getting them. Lol.they got me an a mate of here with helicopter and arms responds. Was haveing a lovely walk till that lot came scared everything :)

I think you was at the same place i have been, only been there twice and once was when Lady Di died so that shows how long ago :laugh: And yeah still get them myself :thumbs: Atb

Holy shit it's took me an half hour to catch up :laugh: ... right where were we? :D ..cracking looking dog is that Adam :victory: ..how many was in his litter and who bred them and where abouts were they from?...he looks like a bitch my mate got off Joe F from Liverpool called Lucy..she never came in season though so he couldn't get a litter out of her,"apparently" she was out of Traveller or bred down from him i just forget now?..big bitch could catch a bunny or two but was only moderate on hares :yes: .ATB Andy. ;)

Should have had Tomos and PP's quoutes from page 258 but I failed LOL

Tomo, sorry just reread that, no not 40 single many times but certainly 40s, 50s and 60s with Kat and Lady several times.

Andy, theres usually 4 dogs taking turns when ever I've been down, running 2 at a time, not neccessarily the same rabbits LOL and would expect each dog to be getting 15 or 20 each on an average night and running about 15 or 20 miles. If my 2 dogs aren't there, his catch ratio improves LOL

Cheers, D.

Edited by dytkos

sorry andy for the messer trying to spoil your thread but you know what he's like you

can tell when he's lying his lips move,suppose he couldn't resist a chance to try &

spoil the minshaw thread & discredit OFTP as the old song goes these are a few of his

favorite things lol surprised he didn't sign it though as apparently when he comes on

here under these different names he tells everyone it's him,but his lips where movin

when he said it

He can't spoil the thread Pritch..because everbody know's what a fat bitter twisted lieing freak he is..and i'm very suprised he is still on the loose and not been sectioned under the mental health act.. :D

th_Image053-5.jpg?t=1340535893

well he still has believers out there but maybe they should read some of the posts after he put the tape up as i was unaware

of the goings on between him yourself & ianb may just open a few eyes eh

• Like 1

I can't for the life of me understand why anyone still has anything to do with the clown..he is pure poison and dangerous...and Minshaw Man you want to think long and hard about going anywhere near him...because if you do challenge him and you show him up..you could end up in trouble when his jealous anger kick's in which will result in him spreading vicious lie's about you.. :yes:

Edited by Millet
  • Like 4