Brother to sister mating is it to close,

5 minutes ago, joe ox said:

You assume and think you know an awful lot, like what type of dogs people run how they behave in the field so on so forth. You wont ever find a knife of sorts on my person, lets hear your pearl of wisdom on that.

A triangle choke will suffice 

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A brother sister mating from which a bitch was again put back to the sire produced this dog. Like the rest of the litter he is bursting with health and vitality and hes slightly bigger than both of hi

mC you are totally wrong about a terrier not being a performance athlete, a terrier gone to ground working Fox and Badger (historically) pushes its body through the pain barrier more than any other ca

my old bitch bred like that she thrived on lots of stick n the stronger the hares the better for her. 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, joe ox said:

You assume and think you know an awful lot, like what type of dogs people run how they behave in the field so on so forth. You wont ever find a knife of sorts on my person, lets hear your pearl of wisdom on that.

? look at it from the otherside though they get you before you get there your performing catching and release tell em i’m like a fisherman ? 

in more ways then one ? 

Edited by mC HULL
Just now, mC HULL said:

? look at it from the otherside though they get you before you get there your performing catching and release tell em i’m like a fisherman ? 

min more ways then one ? 

More assumptions and wrong again.

3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

? unlike you pudding i can run everything rabbit hare fox muntjac cwd sika roe red fallow in my county it’s all there within a short drive  ? i loved teeth when i was young and daft but it’s easy work i like some speed and a challenge why i like bambi in the day off slips your daft dogs wouldn’t even put a bend in

that bites back says the clown who runs a 35 kg bull terrier on legs on a under 10 kg big cat and thinks there dogs game ? idiot ? 

hanging on coat tails ? 

your a clown stop end and that is the end ? 

Whooosh... And there the colostomy bag just burst his pish bag again...

I'll put it to you like this... The men who do a bit, certainly don't type about breaking nearly every wildlife law on a public hunting forum, and think showing letters from getting a tug and putting them up thinking this was cool or something...

The men who read a wee bit and dream do. You said no one can call in 3 adult winter foxes... You thought that video of that bag of bones shaking with fear shaking I don't even know what it was... Was quality.. when you were pulled up on your bullshit you try and act the comedian with shit stupid banter and try and get men to meet you to you prove something... Lol..

As I said... Loads of men of this forum have met me... From all over Ireland to England Scotland and Wales...I even put them up... They can't wait to come... They love the craic the people and the hunting and hospitality... Every time I've crossed the water it's the same..

That's what hunting is about fella..

I genuinely think there is something strange about you.. I think you may be a grass.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

caught with a deer throat cut im not hunting deer officer 

you have a dog rambo knife and dead deer with its throat cut 

you inbred 

your under arrest for hunting wild mammals and possession of a bladed article in a public place 

i have a good reason for the knife im in the fields hunting deer 

? be funny getting a pull with you joe id definitely get you to get me a copy of the interview tape ? 

Get your drift,...but although I've had various dogs drop their deer in woodland, frequently far off, and when I have located the kill,..it has been a natural kill,.. and the Roe is well dead.... but, by the same token, I've found that not all dogs are physically capable of choking a deer,.. they just don't have that kind of jaw power...?

Obviously, back in the day,...I did not own the stamp of jukel that a lot of lads keep today,.. I basically used what was on offer...and by feck,.. I've taken deer with the strangest and most unsuitable canines,...fecking unbelievable ?

Anyway, I've never subscribed to the attitude of standing back and allowing the lurcher to literally, bite the quarry to death...far quicker, far more professional and definitely more humane, to correctly, use a sharp knife.

Each to their own of course,...but that is my take on it....?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, stop.end said:

I'll put it to you like this... The men who do a bit, certainly don't type about breaking nearly every wildlife law on a public hunting forum, and think showing letters from getting a tug and putting them up thinking this was cool or something...

The men who read a wee bit and dream do. You said no one can call in 3 adult winter foxes... You thought that video of that bag of bones shaking with fear shaking I don't even know what it was... Was quality.. when you were pulled up on your bullshit you try and act the comedian with shit stupid banter and try and get men to meet you to you prove something... Lol..

As I said... Loads of men of this forum have met me... From all over Ireland to England Scotland and Wales...I even put them up... They can't wait to come... They love the craic the people and the hunting and hospitality... Every time I've crossed the water it's the same..

I genuinely think there is something strange about you.. I think you may be a grass.

stop end speaking on a forum is just that talk use your head 

i can’t even read the rest i’m bored already ? 

13 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

Get your drift,...but although I've had various dogs drop their deer in woodland, frequently far off, and when I have located the kill,..it has been a natural kill,.. and the Roe is well dead.... but, by the same token, I've found that not all dogs are physically capable of choking a deer,.. they just don't have that kind of jaw power...?

Obviously, back in the day,...I did not own the stamp of jukel that a lot of lads keep today,.. I basically used what was on offer...and by feck,.. I've taken deer with the strangest and most unsuitable canines,...fecking unbelievable ?

Anyway, I've never subscribed to the attitude of standing back and allowing the lurcher to literally, bite the quarry to death...far quicker, far more professional and definitely more humane, to correctly, use a sharp knife.

Each to their own of course,...but that is my take on it....?

File0591.jpg

i try to use a dog that is capable of it quick phil me little bitch will hold etc but i don’t use her for em me dog by the time you get 50 yds they be done mate they will be really untouched odd time a nick back leg we’re he has swiped em but all meat edible ?

a little no locking knife few  inch for when out a sight and safe to bleed it etc

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, stop.end said:

just seen the grass bit ? 

men who have talked to me about you say your an old terrier man in some associations or some shit but have and would grass lads up  if we’re they shouldn’t be ? 

dont insinuate im a wrong un like you 

Edited by mC HULL
33 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

You won’t catch many fallow by just holding a leg. How will they stop it in the first place, just grab the back leg?it’s not a roe, even a doe. 

roe have more muscle if out stronger in the legs etc

Edited by mC HULL
31 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

You won’t catch many fallow by just holding a leg. How will they stop it in the first place, just grab the back leg?it’s not a roe, even a doe. 

roe had more muscle if out stronger in the legs etc