Brother to sister mating is it to close,

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A brother sister mating from which a bitch was again put back to the sire produced this dog. Like the rest of the litter he is bursting with health and vitality and hes slightly bigger than both of hi

mC you are totally wrong about a terrier not being a performance athlete, a terrier gone to ground working Fox and Badger (historically) pushes its body through the pain barrier more than any other ca

my old bitch bred like that she thrived on lots of stick n the stronger the hares the better for her. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Francie said:

How come you don't like the bull crosses mc?

Bull x lads will slip on most stuff but as for hull it's Kennel blindness ? if you have run enough deer and especially  red Hinds etc  somewhere down the line YOU WILL need to help out that's fact 

46 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Bull x lads will slip on most stuff but as for hull it's Kennel blindness ? if you have run enough deer and especially  red Hinds etc  somewhere down the line YOU WILL need to help out that's fact 

I don't hunt the deer myself,tho iv seen some reds up close one night ,2 females an a massive stag with some set on his head,they were lying in the field when I pulled up right next to them,they jumped out a made a dash for the hill,you'd need some animal to hold thon beasts blackmag

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Francie said:

I don't hunt the deer myself,tho iv seen some reds up close one night ,2 females an a massive stag with some set on his head,they were lying in the field when I pulled up right next to them,they jumped out a made a dash for the hill,you'd need some animal to hold thon beasts blackmag

you’d need. about 5 and a motor to tire em and to help stop em don’t listen to the drivel mate 

i don’t not like em mate they are just very limited even when using em for teeth 

not directed towards blackmag ?

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you’d need. about 5 and a motor to tire em and to help stop em don’t listen to the drivel mate 

i don’t not like em mate they are just very limited even when using em for teeth 

not directed towards blackmag ?

What do you mean by limited Mc 

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Sorry furg I had a chickweed and chrysanthemum bulb tea ? 

Ah, no problem, blacky, I should've known, given your predilection for wild foraged herbal concoctions. 

And by the way, stay off those jaffa cakes!!  Toodle pip ? ?

24 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

What do you mean by limited Mc 

by limited i mean you have to pick and choose what you run and when even on the lamp they get pulled about otherwise nights done like running a juiced up greyhound 

they also have shite feet 

12 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Never seen the need for one, and that's 100% honesty.

if i was a terrier man using them round a hole or at other teeth they are ideal 

but as a lurcherman lamping hunting in the day coursing i find them poor if i’m honest 

3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

but as a lurcherman lamping hunting in the day coursing i find them poor if i’m honest 

You just don't get respect from other g,s standing corner wi a saluki tho 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, mC HULL said:

It's horses for courses mc,there not poor,there just no bread for that course mate,tho as I said the sal bull grey is a good animal mate

• Like 3