Brother to sister mating is it to close,

35 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

You won’t catch many fallow by just holding a leg. How will they stop it in the first place, just grab the back leg?it’s not a roe, even a doe. 

im no expert on taking deer with a dog ive killed hundreds of deer over 40 years , i find a 150grn bullet in the neck  puts them down  just fine ;;

• Like 1

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A brother sister mating from which a bitch was again put back to the sire produced this dog. Like the rest of the litter he is bursting with health and vitality and hes slightly bigger than both of hi

mC you are totally wrong about a terrier not being a performance athlete, a terrier gone to ground working Fox and Badger (historically) pushes its body through the pain barrier more than any other ca

my old bitch bred like that she thrived on lots of stick n the stronger the hares the better for her. 

Posted Images

Just now, chartpolski said:

Are you saying roe are stronger than fallow, mC ?

Cheers.

id say a big male roe has more muscle stronger in the legs than a fallow doe mate both take about the same stopping but a roe is faster more explosive 

6 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

This is some thread lads...proper popcorn job??

i’m just talking dogs mate been called everything from inbred to a grass ? ? 

there’s some arse muffers who havent got a clue on here ? 

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

That’s it for me, you are a f***ing dope. Between choking fallow with dog leads and thinking the biggest roe buck has anything on a fallow doe. You are a f***ing twat. 
I actually think you don’t hunt now. 

answer me this what’s faster a roe buck or fallow doe ? 

13 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

That’s it for me, you are a f***ing dope. Between choking fallow with dog leads and thinking the biggest roe buck has anything on a fallow doe. You are a f***ing twat. 
I actually think you don’t hunt now. 

the crackpots  i’ve seen use lead heard of doing it all ran the same type i’ll let you guess which that is 

1 minute ago, Wideboy said:

That’s all you can say, you’re like a broken record. 
I wee nephew is here laughing when I told him someone that hunts thinks a roe buck has a stronger backend then a fallow doe, he’s 8 years old. Don’t bother replying because your a fake or a rat or something isn’t right with you and I’d say more people are seeing this. 

he been reading about em in books like you ? 

what is quicker answer me that

you think i’m bothered what you think people are seeing talker 

1 minute ago, Wideboy said:

You’re a joke. I reckon your a rat ? 

exactly what does an irishman know about top speed if they hit second gear the f****r be in another county you will never know chasing em around fields like footy pitches 

more insults i love it ? 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

Did I live in Ireland all my life? Go get yourself a dog, or even a coursing bred dog because you don’t have any. Copy and paste all day

what a walloper ? 

(sorry for using your sayings katch ) ? 

4 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

f**k it I’m done, I’m not replying to you anymore because you don’t have a clue. If the moderators have any sense they’d run you. 

look you little wrong un call me a rat then start trying to get me banned i bet you have been pressing the report button you little queer go play with your arsehole somewhere and leave the men to talk dogs 

Edited by mC HULL

im talking dogs aren’t arguing abusing anyone  lads call me everything from a rat to inbred i take it as a laugh no harm done  and because they muff arse i’ll be banned for a few days only on thl ? 

walshie walshie ban him ill muff your arse