Brother to sister mating is it to close,

5 hours ago, baker boy said:

I think someone has associated with the dregs of the game and knows no better than what he's either seen or heard

what does your dog go back to baker boy ? 

your all living in a dream land 

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A brother sister mating from which a bitch was again put back to the sire produced this dog. Like the rest of the litter he is bursting with health and vitality and hes slightly bigger than both of hi

mC you are totally wrong about a terrier not being a performance athlete, a terrier gone to ground working Fox and Badger (historically) pushes its body through the pain barrier more than any other ca

my old bitch bred like that she thrived on lots of stick n the stronger the hares the better for her. 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Haven't read the last ten pages have I missed much other than mc being a self proclaimed expert on everything and knowing better than everyone else.

just trying to enlighten lads how there dogs are bred down off doubled up merchants ? 

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Iv saw it, but iv also saw them run properly, I could show you clips on tube of folk mugging hares off, does that mean that’s what you do ?

you think they running em single with no help ? 

• Haha 1
Just now, W. Katchum said:

Mate I could tell you iv saw it an you still won’t believe it, so why bother ?

i don’t need you to lie katchum 

the f**k i want to put me dog in that situation for ? not some ten a penny bag a shit i can go grab another the next day 

he wants to give the quarry some respect fair law and run it properly id a took his bet took his money and come on her with a laughing emoji 

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

But you didn’t take him up on offer did you. I don’t lie about dogs iv no need to, I no dog in this race either my dog is a ferreting dog, I just found it funny you tried to rubbish folk an there dogs an when somebody offered to show you ye shat ye pants ? you’ll happily take other dogs out there comfort zone an onto fens an hares to make folk look daft, but fcuk if you’ll play the same game with others ?  maybe you should stop waffling about snot you don’t know of, or maybe take guys offer an go see for yourself, he better than just trying slate things you know nowt of ??

take his offer why would i ay know point have i said i run them have i ? you don’t think i run both buck and stags before i know the score it’s embarrassing running thing the way they get run if i’m honest 

id run any land the quarry has to be finished by the dog no help from more dogs motors and the owner i’m not starving desperate 

17 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

just trying to enlighten lads how there dogs are bred down off doubled up merchants ? 

There has been some wankers on this site in the past decade your up there with the best of them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

So because you can’t do it it can’t be done? I’m out, I’m this thread alone you’ve made yourself look real silly mate saying adult foxes can’t be called an bucks can’t be taken without a motor ?‍♂️ Like I said, maybe travel a bit broaden your horizons or stop going on an on about shit you’ve only seen done badly?

of course it can be done but there having respect for quarry katchum something you obviously don’t understand no one is calling in 3 adult fox a night come winter are they stubble bashers and packed away before crimbo ? 

Edited by mC HULL
Just now, mC HULL said:

thanks joe keep on doubling up 

Keep talking shit and believing its true, your making a cracking job of making yourself look stupid but it is getting a tad tedious you do it that much.

Just now, joe ox said:

Keep talking shit and believing its true, your making a cracking job of making yourself look stupid but it is getting a tad tedious you do it that much.

you should be enjoying it joe something to laugh at i love it when i hear half the shit on here from double up merchants i sit laughing 

or am i hitting a nerve ? 

your not one a them runs a bull x with a whippet or fast lurcher are you few a them on here something to catch up and turn it ?