Brother to sister mating is it to close,

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A brother sister mating from which a bitch was again put back to the sire produced this dog. Like the rest of the litter he is bursting with health and vitality and hes slightly bigger than both of hi

mC you are totally wrong about a terrier not being a performance athlete, a terrier gone to ground working Fox and Badger (historically) pushes its body through the pain barrier more than any other ca

my old bitch bred like that she thrived on lots of stick n the stronger the hares the better for her. 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, mC HULL said:

plenty i country of origin hunt different things remember a fox is a quarter a the weight teeth like a cat ? 

5 hours ago, riohog said:

proper dogs!!

Are these salukis from the Michael flattley lines?  For all I see there is river dancing about and arse grabbing... Culls more like.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Are these salukis from the Michael flattley lines?  For all I see there is river dancing about and arse grabbing... Culls more like.

looks on the neck finishing to me not a little 6 kg fox stops end is it? 

2 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Tazy rather than Salukis. 

just a different line of the same dog sandy bred for differnet quarry and terrain they are rough dogs running on ground a bull cross couldn’t get 100 yards on feet be like someone smashed em up with a lump hammer 

and stop end these dogs need to kill and not take damage no antibiotics to inject out there because a 6 kg fox with teeth like a cat as mashed em up head like a balloon they would die out there if they took damage like that

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

looks on the neck finishing to me not a little 6 kg fox stops end is it? 

Lol..you clearly ain't been around top class killing dogs then fella. You can tell when he has the neck hold that by his whole demeanor and body movements... That dog is scared. He hasn't the power for starters to finish him on that neck hold...and he knows if he gives it up he's fecked he will have to face the sharp end...and he didn't like that... And the owner goading him  on... Pure amateurs do that...

I told you there's levels to everything. And that dog is level 2 at very best out of 5... I know you're passionate about the feathered ears... But don't be blind as well FS.

Very rarely I would kill a 12lb fox.. I'm not saying I haven't but once again you sound like Chris packham as if foxes weigh a set standard weight wise up... I don't control foxes around KFC or McDonald's... I'm in the countryside were foxes kill and eat proper....both 2 would have hit that animal whatever it was at around 20 mile an hour with the whole purpose of a swift clean dispatch weather they caught him by the toe or tail or anywhere it was accounted for...if they had of got anything by a hold like that... 90 seconds....now laugh all you like... I've no need to try and bum or spoof... I don't even really use lurchers anymore... But when I do I don't bring a knife to a gun fight ?

IMG-20220312-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20220312-WA0005.jpg

• Like 6
19 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

just a different line of the same dog sandy bred for differnet quarry and terrain they are rough dogs running on ground a bull cross couldn’t get 100 yards on feet be like someone smashed em up with a lump hammer 

and stop end these dogs need to kill and not take damage no antibiotics to inject out there because a 6 kg fox with teeth like a cat as mashed em up head like a balloon they would die out there if they took damage like that

Thats honestly the best excuse for the ass grabbing curs I've ever heard mchull, lol. Fair play that genuinely made me laugh out loud. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
25 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Tazy very different from Saluki genetically same a sloughis. 

7 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol..you clearly ain't been around top class killing dogs then fella. You can tell when he has the neck hold that by his whole demeanor and body movements... That dog is scared. He hasn't the power for starters to finish him on that neck hold...and he knows if he gives it up he's fecked he will have to face the sharp end...and he didn't like that... And the owner goading him  on... Pure amateurs do that...

I told you there's levels to everything. And that dog is level 2 at very best out of 5... I know you're passionate about the feathered ears... But don't be blind as well FS.

Very rarely I would kill a 12lb fox.. I'm not saying I haven't but once again you sound like Chris packham as if foxes weigh a set standard weight wise up... I don't control foxes around KFC or McDonald's... I'm in the countryside were foxes kill and eat proper....both 2 would have hit that animal whatever it was at around 20 mile an hour with the whole purpose of a swift clean dispatch weather they caught him by the toe or tail or anywhere it was accounted for...if they had of got anything by a hold like that... 90 seconds....now laugh all you like... I've no need to try and bum or spoof... I don't even really use lurchers anymore... But when I do I don't bring a knife to a gun fight ?

IMG-20220312-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20220312-WA0005.jpg

2 tidy animals half bred ? 

remember they wolfs not fox stop end and the biggest dog fox is a quarter a the weight of them 2 pics you put up 

if i was into fox id go 1/4 bull 1/4 sal 1/2 grey hound there’s better for them that what i run but to be honest my dog has a strong bite finishes things quick me bitch not cut out for it 

they thinking i hold on shake long enough it will die it’s how animals kill things mate 

11 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Thats honestly the best excuse for the ass grabbing curs I've ever heard mchull, lol. Fair play that genuinely made me laugh out loud. Lol. 

use your head any wild animal killing something needs to with minimum damage or they facked same with hunting hounds out there 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Tazy very different from Saluki genetically same a sloughis. 

dna testing etc proves nothing mate does it look at em an the silk road same dog different  gene pool for years 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

2 tidy animals half bred ? 

remember they wolfs not fox stop end and the biggest dog fox is a quarter a the weight of them 2 pics you put up 

if i was into fox id go 1/4 bull 1/4 sal 1/2 grey hound there’s better for them that what i run but to be honest my dog has a strong bite finishes things quick me bitch not cut out for it 

they thinking i hold on shake long enough it will die it’s how animals kill things mate 

No it's not fella..and that's why lurchers get a bad rep... There dancers... Single handedly any lurcher I go out with... Because again anybody that has anything good... Keeps there circle small...soon as they get that hold...that's it... No if and shaking like a rat.. just bang and snap... Have they caught hares in the daytime...yes but it's been out of bed stuff mostly by accident... Have they missed more yes....  but it's a great natural environment and way for them to do exert themselves and for the hare to have a bit of fun  but foxes can't and wouldn't give them that work out even 3 in a night and a few rabbits could have been 6 could have been 3 rabbits but they was always put to work and maybe back at it 2 days later.... And as you know bull X's ain't for a day on the fens..

We know salukis aren't for days or nights with other men... I'll leave it at that.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

You’re saying what mix you’d have for foxes, that’s a load of bollix. Just because it’s on paper doesn’t mean it’s what you get performance wise.  You want a pup from parents doing the job and hope it works out. 

foxing dogs on the lamp or round a hole are ten a penny mate come on 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3