Brother to sister mating is it to close,

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A brother sister mating from which a bitch was again put back to the sire produced this dog. Like the rest of the litter he is bursting with health and vitality and hes slightly bigger than both of hi

mC you are totally wrong about a terrier not being a performance athlete, a terrier gone to ground working Fox and Badger (historically) pushes its body through the pain barrier more than any other ca

my old bitch bred like that she thrived on lots of stick n the stronger the hares the better for her. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, riohog said:

sandy,s done a runner  he was never going to win with his copy and paste shite?‍?

his sound sandy just gets caught up on evolution dna and science and hates the fact the galgo is the selective bred  cousin of the saluki ? 

Just now, mC HULL said:

his sound sandy just gets caught up on evolution dna and science and hates the fact the galgo is the selective bred  cousin of the saluki ? 

it is an emotive subject , .ive spent fkn hours  arguing with the yanks  re salukis  ,some just want to believe they they were planted in the arabian desert by god  ,and to be fair at one time i was very blinkered , i take a much wider view these days  :D

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, stop.end said:

What a ? you really are showing yourself up to be MC... Have you ever hunted anywhere outside your own county... Doesn't sound like it to me... When reality is your dogs are one trick ponies who definitely don't like anything that kicks or bites back..a bit like there fat owner... hanging of his daddy's coat tails.

? unlike you pudding i can run everything rabbit hare fox muntjac cwd sika roe red fallow in my county it’s all there within a short drive  ? i loved teeth when i was young and daft but it’s easy work i like some speed and a challenge why i like bambi in the day off slips your daft dogs wouldn’t even put a bend in

that bites back says the clown who runs a 35 kg bull terrier on legs on a under 10 kg big cat and thinks there dogs game ? idiot ? 

hanging on coat tails ? 

your a clown stop end and that is the end ? 

Edited by mC HULL
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? unlike you pudding i can run everything rabbit hare fox muntjac cwd sika roe red fallow in my county it’s all there within a short drive  ? i loved teeth when i was young and daft but it’s easy work i like some speed and a challenge why i like bambi in the day off slips your daft dogs wouldn’t even put a bend in

that bites back says the clown who runs a 35 kg bull terrier on legs on a under 10 kg big cat and thinks there dogs game ? idiot ? 

hanging on coat tails ? 

your a clown stop end and that is the end ? 

You’ve got respect for quarry but will stand there and watching your dog kill a fallow doe? That’s not respect fella 

2 minutes ago, Sammyballer said:

You’ve got respect for quarry but will stand there and watching your dog kill a fallow doe? That’s not respect fella 

be dead before you get there as i said me dog finishes quick and it won’t be half eaten and threw in a dyke be took home and ate

Edited by mC HULL
1 minute ago, Sammyballer said:

not many dogs   kill fallow   its usually the man with the laesh that actually kills it

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, riohog said:

not many dogs   kill fallow   its usually the man with the laesh that actually kills it

choking things with the leash is for cowboys mate them that aren’t arsed about it ballooning up because it’s getting left in a dyke ? 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

choking things with the leash is for cowboys mate them that aren’t arsed about it ballooning up because it’s getting left in a dyke ? 

haaaaaaaaaaa  im not talking about chocking it  ffs  with a blade !!

• Haha 2