Proud and Prejudiced

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's avery simple reason why the leaders of the edl and bnp make themselves look like wankers.......it's because they are wankers!   The left wing must love these clowns, they are a gift!!

I do say so, see I don't see why we should feel the need to dance round every f****r who is gay, black, crippled, white, left, right, liberal, poor, rich etc etc The whole world is in dire need of a

I got the feeling it all started from the Muslims disrupting the UK Soldiers Homecoming parade, spitting in the face of one of their wifes ect, so fair fuking play to them atleast they are making some

Totally hilarious that "Tommy(made up name)" is compared to the late Enoch Powell, the greatest of politicians who stood for what the voters and the party wanted, until the cry of racism was broadcast, then he was a mere scapegoat.

Note to Tommy(made up name), if your going to start a movement try not modelling it or yourself around football hooliganism, oh and half an education may be worth a try, then, only maybe then, may you appeal to more than just the follow the crowd, sheepy types.

Education now there is a thing kids being beaten up by clearicks young girls not a allowed an eduction forced marriage roll up roll up you to can live in the middle ages oh alah Akbar lol lol

Young girls not being allowed an education? what percentage? at what age do Travellers, Romanies take their girls out of school? Is that more acceptable because they are predominantly Christian, the Muslim communities I know of pride themselves on the education of their children males and females.

Forced marriage is this the view the media have given you of arranged marriage? do you have an opinion on both?

Children being beaten by clerics? I bet they would rather that than have to go through the years of getting raped by priests :whistling:

sorry mohamad i mean marvin (made up name ) ive be out on the beer looking for asian girls to conform to c of e , any way mo wish i would have had a bet on your ansewer , back to your comment on the media i dont beleave the date on the top of the page never mind their stories , peace be with you ;) Edited by gonetoearth

marvin in a perfect world your views would be good but were not in a perfect world and not all muslims put xmas decorations up none do thats a fact :yes: so if you or ideation want to stay with me i will show you asians dont intergrate why as no muslim woman ever been the victim of a sex ring or rape not that i would wish that on anyone also i think it was luton birmingham preston and blackburn that wanted xmas changeing to festive i may be wrong and how many muslims have you seen wear a poppy or welcome home british troops so if you want a view into the real world take my offer up and i will show you why alot of decent people of all beliefs are fed up of muslims

• Like 1

marvin in a perfect world your views would be good but were not in a perfect world and not all muslims put xmas decorations up none do thats a fact :yes: so if you or ideation want to stay with me i will show you asians dont intergrate why as no muslim woman ever been the victim of a sex ring or rape not that i would wish that on anyone also i think it was luton birmingham preston and blackburn that wanted xmas changeing to festive i may be wrong and how many muslims have you seen wear a poppy or welcome home british troops so if you want a view into the real world take my offer up and i will show you why alot of decent people of all beliefs are fed up of muslims

Its a date, Im currently in Haslingden in the Rossendale Valley at the min and it is i dare say 30% Muslim But will be back up north tomorrow, please feel free to PM me so as to arrange what ever, :victory:

Its a date, Im currently in Haslingden in the Rossendale Valley at the min and it is i dare say 30% Muslim But will be back up north tomorrow, please feel free to PM me so as to arrange what ever, :victory:

pm sent :thumbs:

So what is your cup of tea then are you one of those folk who write to the papers and sign it angry from ??? or do you just like to bitch on the keyboard :hmm:....

Not to get involved in you chaps debate.......but i can never understand comments like this one above........i mean,what exactly do you think we should be doing ? Our country has been invaded by people we dont know,dont like and half the time cant communicate with..............at least allow us to have a bit of a whinge and a moan about it now and again.....................or does it make us racists if we actually dare to say we dont like something thats happening under our noses !

C'mon Gnasher it goes beyond a whinge and a moan.....and if is such an issue for people why arn't they lobbying their MP's Counsellors etc......I've said it before it never ceases to amaze that members of this forum are warned about posting inappropriate pictures of their nights out....and continue to allow some of the most hateful bile to be written on these threads....not liking something and saying you don't like it is fine but these posts always end up going the same way....it's only a matter of time before the mussy's are blamed for RFC going down the sink hole.....my opinion...and its only my opinion these threads do nothing for the THL and at times it looks like a meeting of the KKK and BNP.

yep just your opinion,oh one other thing it is in GENERAL TOPICS :fool:

So what is your cup of tea then are you one of those folk who write to the papers and sign it angry from ??? or do you just like to bitch on the keyboard :hmm:....

Not to get involved in you chaps debate.......but i can never understand comments like this one above........i mean,what exactly do you think we should be doing ? Our country has been invaded by people we dont know,dont like and half the time cant communicate with..............at least allow us to have a bit of a whinge and a moan about it now and again.....................or does it make us racists if we actually dare to say we dont like something thats happening under our noses !

C'mon Gnasher it goes beyond a whinge and a moan.....and if is such an issue for people why arn't they lobbying their MP's Counsellors etc......I've said it before it never ceases to amaze that members of this forum are warned about posting inappropriate pictures of their nights out....and continue to allow some of the most hateful bile to be written on these threads....not liking something and saying you don't like it is fine but these posts always end up going the same way....it's only a matter of time before the mussy's are blamed for RFC going down the sink hole.....my opinion...and its only my opinion these threads do nothing for the THL and at times it looks like a meeting of the KKK and BNP.

yep just your opinion,oh one other thing it is in GENERAL TOPICS :fool:

Annnnnnnnnnnd! :sorry:

Undisputed, More left wing apologist claptrap every bit as bad as the so called right wing crud you so claim to despise........

If you say so Wilfy :thumbs:

I do say so, see I don't see why we should feel the need to dance round every f****r who is gay, black, crippled, white, left, right, liberal, poor, rich etc etc

The whole world is in dire need of a bit of common sense, frankly I am pissed of with all the f*****g " victims" in the world..........in today's culture everything is everyone else's fault.

If no one likes the economic situation, hunting ban or chav culture and you ever voted labour then it's your f*****g fault !!

If Africa is as poor as a church mouse, it's there f*****g fault for not getting their act together.

Factories closing?......work harder for less money then and keep it going.

Don't like the nhs?.......go private and find some extra work to pay for it

Back ache?......tough shit, take some pills and get back grafting don't expect some c**t to give you a fully paid up holiday until you can be arsed to go back to work

Heroin addiction?.......give up then or die

Are you gay?......well be f*****g gay then but don't keep harping on about it, don't try and alter another's persons religious belief and don't complain when you get aids

Unhappy about gun crime in the black community?.......stop listening to and promoting " gangsta " rap

Finding it hard to integrate and feel an outcast in the country you chose to live in?.....learn the language and stop keeping on about " your own culture"

The f*****g list gos on, it's all give me something, help me, we should look after.......why should we, just answer me that?

• Like 6

Undisputed, More left wing apologist claptrap every bit as bad as the so called right wing crud you so claim to despise........

I do say so, see I don't see why we should feel the need to dance round every f****r who is gay, black, crippled, white, left, right, liberal, poor, rich etc etc

The whole world is in dire need of a bit of common sense, frankly I am pissed of with all the f*****g " victims" in the world..........in today's culture everything is everyone else's fault.

If no one likes the economic situation, hunting ban or chav culture and you ever voted labour then it's your f*****g fault !!

If Africa is as poor as a church mouse, it's there f*****g fault for not getting their act together.

Back ache?......tough shit, take some pills and get back grafting don't expect some c**t to give you a fully paid up holiday until you can be arsed to go back to work

Are you gay?......well be f*****g gay then but don't keep harping on about it, don't try and alter another's persons religious belief and don't complain when you get aids

Unhappy about gun crime in the black community?.......stop listening to and promoting " gangsta " rap

Finding it hard to integrate and feel an outcast in the country you chose to live in?.....learn the language and stop keeping on about " your own culture"

The f*****g list gos on, it's all give me something, help me, we should look after.......why should we, just answer me that?

Are you over 30? My mother tells me that the older I get the more facsist I become...

In my opinion the amount of people in the world who are genuinely in need through no fault of their own is very few, should we help them? Absolutely!

Little kids don't ask to be born with downs or spina bifida or some other such thing, little kids don't ask grown ups to start wars or f**k up a country.....these are the people we should focus our attention on.

When that tit Geldof went to Africa and witnessed those starving children, not only should he have asked for some money to help them in the short term he should have demanded that the wider world insist that those countries get their house in order or be taken over by some country able to do the job right!

When people go to a country and then want to undermine or change that country that has given them a home then they should be aimed out.

If that makes me a fascist then that's what I am.

• Like 4

I dont know Wilf personally but my guess is he,s not a University educated man with degrees and letters after his name....................yet he has spoken more sense in 2 posts on an internet forum than we see in weeks of nonsensical drivel coming out of folks mouths far more educated than he is...........if " wilf off the hunting life forum " can see common sense.....what a scarey thought that very few others intellectually more gifted in higher places than us cant !

Edited by gnasher16

I dont know Wilf personally but my guess is he,s not a University educated man with degrees and letters after his name....................yet he has spoken more sense in 2 posts on an internet forum than we see in weeks of nonsensical drivel coming out of folks mouths far more educated than he is...........if " wilf off the hunting life forum " can see common sense.....what a scarey thought that very few others intellectually more gifted in higher places than us cant !

can't see or is in their best interest to not acknowledge?

• Like 1

Well Wilfy spoken like a true Tory...I have never advocated dancing around anyone blue black red or purple gay or straight....a very simplistic view of life almost reminicent of Norman Tebbit's "get on yer bike speech".....there's a lot of wasters out there of every race, creed or religion.....and the view on others is always so much different when your looking down and not up.