Proud and Prejudiced

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's avery simple reason why the leaders of the edl and bnp make themselves look like wankers.......it's because they are wankers!   The left wing must love these clowns, they are a gift!!

I do say so, see I don't see why we should feel the need to dance round every f****r who is gay, black, crippled, white, left, right, liberal, poor, rich etc etc The whole world is in dire need of a

I got the feeling it all started from the Muslims disrupting the UK Soldiers Homecoming parade, spitting in the face of one of their wifes ect, so fair fuking play to them atleast they are making some

These threads always make me smile...you get the usual "we need to do something about it" crowd in....what do you do? nothing! just bitch about how the country is going downhill fast and we're being taken over by the evil mussy. If your so forthright in your views why arn't you out potesting with the likes of the EDL....who incidently came across as middle aged football casuals out for a ruck and a bunch of fanny's trying to start a fight. As for the Mussy's with their placards they reminded me of the old guy with the sandwhich board with the the "end is nigh" on it.

This is why these groups will never be taken seriously by the public, full of shit and full of drink. :whistling:

• Like 3

These threads always make me smile...you get the usual "we need to do something about it" crowd in....what do you do? nothing! just bitch about how the country is going downhill fast and we're being taken over by the evil mussy. If your so forthright in your views why arn't you out potesting with the likes of the EDL....who incidently came across as middle aged football casuals out for a ruck and a bunch of fanny's trying to start a fight. As for the Mussy's with their placards they reminded me of the old guy with the sandwhich board with the the "end is nigh" on it.

This is why these groups will never be taken seriously by the public, full of shit and full of drink. :whistling:

funny old world the man with end is nigh never recruted people for terrorisim or wanted his own law just a thought mind you undi you might fancy wearing a long white frock and guiding young girls in to selling their bodies ;)

The majority of Islamic's don't condone what the fundamentalists spout, the media do such a good job of entertaining the jeremy kyle generation.

Those who claim the Darkies, niggers, paki's, wogs, chinks, polish and too long ago the Irish have came over here and taken all the jobs, how many of those actually go out pro-actively looking for work?

• Like 1

The footy lads wear stone island round our way, the skinheads still sport harrington and alpha jackets round here.

Keep all the Skrewdriver stuff, you cant beat a bit of Syramip :boogy:

Used to have the Album cover ,Painted on me wall,They were, really the Pyramids,done the album for the Skins,an Judge Dread listeners,Were have they all gone know ? L.O.L.Joe Hawkins,ah !'Put on my boots and felt 6 ft tall' Still got my New English Library copy....

funny old world the man with end is nigh never recruted people for terrorisim or wanted his own law just a thought mind you undi you might fancy wearing a long white frock and guiding young girls in to selling their bodies ;)

Nah dont have the legs for a frock....incidently when was the last terrorist attack on Britain.....and as for guiding young girls into selling their bodies it's only the mussy's that do that aint it :whistling: Where you out with the EDL then?

The footy lads wear stone island round our way, the skinheads still sport harrington and alpha jackets round here.

Keep all the Skrewdriver stuff, you cant beat a bit of Syramip :boogy:

Used to have the Album cover ,Painted on me wall,They were, really the Pyramids,done the album for the Skins,an Judge Dread listeners,Were have they all gone know ? L.O.L.Joe Hawkins,ah !'Put on my boots and felt 6 ft tall' Still got my New English Library copy....

My neighbours must think they live next to an extra out of this is england half of the time, and the looks i get from clients when they first meet me are funny, they all ask why i have a swaztika on my hand and very few know the true significance of it :thumbs:

• Like 1

They all wear stoneys now mate

?????????????

Stonewall jkts,the new Farah :thumbs: Marv, you could be a TROJAN SKIN ;) Wonderful World, Beautiful People,class Skank :yes:

I love it!

Stonewall ........ are they for queers only then? Hahaha

I think the original reference was to Stone Island, an Italian high end fashion brand, I got my first coat in 1995 from their first proper UK collection, have had many since then, but now ........... I won't wear it.

I doubt that there was one single genuine piece in that film, it has got to be one of the most counterfeited brands going these days.

Once upon a time it was extremely exclusive, and expensive, at around £7 - £900 for a coat, now it is just shit that lads buy off the market that they think is the real deal.

Even the real deal is "cheap" these days:

http://www.stoneisla.../ss_coatjacket/

Not one decent piece in that horrible lot!

Quick pic for Judge to wank over:

That photo was when it was going on ebay, I normally wore them with a black badge, not sure why it is but the green and yellow always suggests paedophile filth to me.

As for Tommy Robinson and "his" EDL .............

I know there is a counter for the rise of radical islam in this country, but it's not the feint hearted, and definitely NOT for pissed yobs, he won't get a sniff when the right time comes, he'll be undesirable as the poppy burners to those who will stand.

"They" stand and whine about the rise of radical islam, yet turn their backs on Christianity, choosing instead to drink and fight, no wonder there are so many empty Churches in Great Britain and the Jeremy Kyle show plays to packed houses every day, it disgusts me.

Like I've said so many times, if those who don't belong were reminded at every opportunity that they don't belong and their businesses boycotted then they'll soon feel the cold. Every time you buy a paper or fags or a tin of beans you are embracing them and paying them to stay.

• Like 4

Nah dont have the legs for a frock....incidently when was the last terrorist attack on Britain.....and as for guiding young girls into selling their bodies it's only the mussy's that do that aint it :whistling: Where you out with the EDL then?

7th of july 2005 :hmm: were you asleep , as for the young girls are you deffending the asians accused why not pop down to liverpool crown court support them , as for the EDL NOT MY CUP OF TEA OLD BOY ;)

JANUARY 2012 !!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27BZcXPmm3w

7th of july 2005 :hmm: were you asleep , as for the young girls are you deffending the asians accused why not pop down to liverpool crown court support them , as for the EDL NOT MY CUP OF TEA OLD BOY ;)

So not a lot in the past 7 years since that then ?

What about the Brit pimps or the Chinese/Eastern European people traffickers, maybe they will be ok because they are not muslim :blink: