Proud and Prejudiced

The only good those sort of people do is draw some attention to the growing feeling.

I'm sure they are hooligans but which political party can we vote for that is going to stand with the majority of the population on this issue? Racism to me is mostly just a word that is used to shut people up. There is racism, or what ever you want to call it, dished out by every ethnic group including white and there is no way I would believe that it is like the 1970s where it is only blakc people who suffer. However unlike every ethnic group in the country there is one that doesn't have a specific rights organisation and that is white people. Most places they don't need it because they are still in the majority but there are some particular places where they are not. They clearly felt so threatened that they turned to the far right and who should dare blame them?

The word racism should be scraped and replaced with tribalism or something.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's avery simple reason why the leaders of the edl and bnp make themselves look like wankers.......it's because they are wankers!   The left wing must love these clowns, they are a gift!!

I do say so, see I don't see why we should feel the need to dance round every f****r who is gay, black, crippled, white, left, right, liberal, poor, rich etc etc The whole world is in dire need of a

I got the feeling it all started from the Muslims disrupting the UK Soldiers Homecoming parade, spitting in the face of one of their wifes ect, so fair fuking play to them atleast they are making some

Totally hilarious that "Tommy(made up name)" is compared to the late Enoch Powell, the greatest of politicians who stood for what the voters and the party wanted, until the cry of racism was broadcast, then he was a mere scapegoat.

Note to Tommy(made up name), if your going to start a movement try not modelling it or yourself around football hooliganism, oh and half an education may be worth a try, then, only maybe then, may you appeal to more than just the follow the crowd, sheepy types.

Education now there is a thing kids being beaten up by clearicks young girls not a allowed an eduction forced marriage roll up roll up you to can live in the middle ages oh alah Akbar lol lol Edited by gonetoearth

Totally hilarious that "Tommy(made up name)" is compared to the late Enoch Powell, the greatest of politicians who stood for what the voters and the party wanted, until the cry of racism was broadcast, then he was a mere scapegoat.

Note to Tommy(made up name), if your going to start a movement try not modelling it or yourself around football hooliganism, oh and half an education may be worth a try, then, only maybe then, may you appeal to more than just the follow the crowd, sheepy types.

Education now there is a thing kids being beaten up by clearicks young girls not a allowed an eduction forced marriage roll up roll up you to can live in the middle ages oh alah Akbar lol lol

Young girls not being allowed an education? what percentage? at what age do Travellers, Romanies take their girls out of school? Is that more acceptable because they are predominantly Christian, the Muslim communities I know of pride themselves on the education of their children males and females.

Forced marriage is this the view the media have given you of arranged marriage? do you have an opinion on both?

Children being beaten by clerics? I bet they would rather that than have to go through the years of getting raped by priests :whistling:

Thats part of the point I probably didnt get over very well, if Tommy (made up name LOL) can rise up a x amount of thousand supporters, then what could someone with more than half a brain without the baggage of being a street urchin could muster up?

I know im stretching the Powell - Tommy thing a bit, BUT.....apart from the BNP in recent times has become a household known name regarding Islam extremism?

Cant wait to come over and have a decent curry or 2.

Education now there is a thing kids being beaten up by clearicks young girls not a allowed an eduction forced marriage roll up roll up you to can live in the middle ages oh alah Akbar lol lol

Young girls not being allowed an education? what percentage? at what age do Travellers, Romanies take their girls out of school? Is that more acceptable because they are predominantly Christian, the Muslim communities I know of pride themselves on the education of their children males and females.

Forced marriage is this the view the media have given you of arranged marriage? do you have an opinion on both?

Children being beaten by clerics? I bet they would rather that than have to go through the years of getting raped by priests :whistling:

marvin prophet mohammed marryed a 6 yr old named alisha and do you not find it funny that most of the cases against child sex rings are asian males even jack straw said it and you are not allowed to call them christmas lights or trees they are festival trees or lights and a school near me didnt have a xmas panto in case it caused offence to muslims thats intergration for you and im no sheep but live near a muslim area and see how they have turned nice shops and houses into a shit hall of takeaways and local shops selling beer to kids and alleys full of rubbish and fly tipping :wallbash: Edited by blackmaggie

marvin prophet mohammed marryed a 6 yr old named alisha and do you not find it funny that most of the cases against child sex rings are asian males even jack straw said it and you are not allowed to call them christmas lights or trees they are festival trees or lights and a school near me didnt have a xmas panto in case it caused offence to muslims thats intergration for you and im no sheep but live near a muslim area and see how they have turn nice shops and houses into a shit hall of takeaways and local shops selling beer to kids and alleys full of rubbish and fly tipping

See now this is where education over ignorance comes into play, the prophet Muhammad did in fact marry, this marriage took place in the year 595, to a woman called Khadijah who at 40yrs old was some 15yrs older than Muhammed. I would also like to draw your attention to the amount of Eastern European sex slaves http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6459369.stm some really informative articles on the right regarding slavery in the UK today too.

Could you direct me to the new Laws/Guidelines that say we are not allowed to call them Christmas lights or Christmas trees, maybe on Snopes with all the other Urban Myths. Many Muslims do not decorate their houses at Christmas time but still partake in the giving and receiving of gifts at this time of year.

Any help you could give me to broaden my knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88; Narrated Ursa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Volume 8, Book 82, Number 795; Narrated Anas: The Prophet cut off the hands and feet of the men belonging to the tribe of Uraina and did not cauterise (their bleeding limbs) till they died.

Volume 2, Book 23, Number 413; Narrated Abdullah bin Umar: The Jews {of Medina} brought to the Prophet a man and a woman from amongst them who have committed (adultery) illegal sexual intercourse. He ordered both of them to be stoned (to death), near the place of offering the funeral prayers beside the mosque.

Volume 9, Book 84, Number 57; Narrated Ikrima: Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to Ali {the fourth Caliph} and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn 'Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Apostle forbade it, saying, "Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire)." I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Apostle, "Whoever changes his Islamic religion, then kill him."

Volume 1, Book 2, Number 25; Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle was asked, "What is the best deed?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and His Apostle (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, "What is the next (in goodness)?" He replied, "To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah's Cause."

d. Sharia Law

Unlike many religions, Islam includes a mandatory and highly specific legal and political plan for society called Sharia (pronounced "sha-r�e-uh"), which translates approximately as "way" or "path." The precepts of Sharia are derived from the commandments of the Quran and the Sunnah (the teachings and precedents of Muhammad as found in the reliable hadiths and the Sira). Together, the Quran and the Sunnah establish the dictates of Sharia, which is the blueprint for the good Islamic society. Because Sharia originates with the Quran and the Sunnah, IT IS NOT OPTIONAL. Sharia is the legal code ordained by Allah for all mankind. To violate Sharia or NOT to ACCEPT its authority is to commit rebellion against Allah, which Allah's faithful are REQUIRED TO COMBAT.

Careful Marvin you'll be branded a fundamentalist next :tongue2: .....you also neglected to mention the child brothels in London or how it used to be legal for a man to beat his wife with a stick as long as it was no thicker than his thumb.....child marriages were also common among the nobility in Europe.....and the Royals, does anyone serious believe that their marriages are not arranged.... :bye:

Careful Marvin you'll be branded a fundamentalist next :tongue2: .....you also neglected to mention the child brothels in London or how it used to be legal for a man to beat his wife with a stick as long as it was no thicker than his thumb.....child marriages were also common among the nobility in Europe.....and the Royals, does anyone serious believe that their marriages are not arranged.... :bye:

I see what you are saying. Those muslims are so backward they are barely equivalent to how we were 500 years ago.