Proud and Prejudiced

No offence lads, but to me this is the problem.

''Muslims are to blame!''

''Polish take all the jobs!''

''Brits sit on their hands and don't do anything!''

A shame no-one blames the government and decides to take action against them and hold them accountable, instead of trying to stick their finger in the dam :thumbs:

how wrong you are when brits try to do something they are BRANDED RACIST :yes:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's avery simple reason why the leaders of the edl and bnp make themselves look like wankers.......it's because they are wankers!   The left wing must love these clowns, they are a gift!!

I do say so, see I don't see why we should feel the need to dance round every f****r who is gay, black, crippled, white, left, right, liberal, poor, rich etc etc The whole world is in dire need of a

I got the feeling it all started from the Muslims disrupting the UK Soldiers Homecoming parade, spitting in the face of one of their wifes ect, so fair fuking play to them atleast they are making some

A shame no-one blames the government and decides to take action against them and hold them accountable, instead of trying to stick their finger in the dam :thumbs:

Aye, racist by singling out races (right or wrong)

Giving those in charge the ammunition they want.

This starts and stops with the government, MP's who don't have to deal with what the rest of us do.

• Like 2

The point being Brits are experts at doing nothing....why don't you ask them face to face how happy they would be instead of tapping on a keyboard...your the font of all knowledge Gnash I'm sure they would listen to a reasonable man like yourself....after all it's not rocket science.....and if your so unhappy about your country going to the dogs you could always move to a warmer climate :bye:

Ive not got very much knowledge at all to be honest,never claimed to have........dont mean to say i cant have opinions though does it........what would be the point asking them why they are here,i dont need a weatherman to tell me when its raining ! ............................................Undisputed if me and my family plot up in your front room tonight and listen to you moan about us being there......................and i eventually say to you " well if your unhappy about it maybe you should move "...............i think you just might give me a smack round the chops.....and if you didnt your a fool !

Ive heard it all now.............if we dont like it WE should move :laugh: ...........Only in the society we now find ourself would anyone black white or green have the f****n audacity to say something like that !

Ok my last post on this...you used this arguement before.....about folk turning up in other peoples houses or gardens how would you feel....I might be wrong here but I don't recall reading about any immigrants being placed or turning up in other people's houses...so basically a silly point.....again with the contradictions "if we " (the royal we again) don't like it "we" should move" isn't that what you suggested I do?......and your right there's nothing wrong with having an opinion in here...unless you go against the shitstirrers!......anyways I've had my say so I'm off to finish my curry! :snack:

and gonetoearth I find you entertaining to :air_kiss:

Aye, racist by singling out races (right or wrong)

Giving those in charge the ammunition they want.

This starts and stops with the government, MP's who don't have to deal with what the rest of us do.

personally i thought the EDL were protesting against a RELIGEON not a race......... a religeon that muslims believe in which is foreign to our country and standards, and i was appauled at the way these extremists were allowed to voice their hatred towards the people who lost their lives in the 9/11 and 7/7 murders, i so hope my grandchildren move to a better country than this hell hole when they are older, i would not like to imagine them being subjected to this hate when it only worsens in a few years thanks to our cowardly government

Check out Abdul the Mad Bigoted Muslim on You Tube!!!!!!!!!He runs with the SDL,he was seen last week in Glasgow protesting with the SDL standing next to a placard saying 'NO MUSLIMS NO MOSQUES'ffs........His parents must be really proud of bringing him into the world........

that tommy who run the edl did not do the cause any favours,he acted a right tit

I dont disagree with you.

But look at how much support "the tit" (your words) has mustered and how much of a stir they have all caused. & the first spark (from what I can gather) was the muslims getting away with spitting at british soldiers on british soil :censored:

& thats inspite of all the anti social labels thrown at them by the suppressors of the countries heritage. This lad will be remembered in history whether he likes it or not. Enoch Powell raised concerns from his constiuents all those years ago, the government didnt listen to that M.P.

The way I see the EDL is that the constiuents are taking it upon themselves in their own style. I dont think they are wrong as the M.P. and the lawmakers have had the chance for decades and done nothing. & Blair and the rest of his scum actually encouraged.

It matters less for me, as im well out of it, but shortly ill be visiting the UK, first time in 9 years, think I am in for a big shock.

Edited by GD Waz
  • Like 3

If "we" move if we don't like it. This is happening and has happened for years. One asian family move into an area soon followed by another, homegrown british neighbours don't like it so move house, another asian family then move in. This happens over and over again and suddenly you end up with the situation you find in several towns and cities where you have certain areas of one race or another and so begins any hope of an integrated community. A few years ago I took my kids to show them the house where I lived when I was younger. What was once a nice, tidy neighbourhood was untidy, unkept gardens, several halal shops, Muslim bookshops and mosque, drove past the old school and didn't see a single white family. Makes my blood boil.

Should say and so ENDS any hope of an integrated community

Edited by spade

If "we" move if we don't like it. This is happening and has happened for years. One asian family move into an area soon followed by another, homegrown british neighbours don't like it so move house, another asian family then move in. This happens over and over again and suddenly you end up with the situation you find in several towns and cities where you have certain areas of one race or another and so begins any hope of an integrated community. A few years ago I took my kids to show them the house where I lived when I was younger. What was once a nice, tidy neighbourhood was untidy, unkept gardens, several halal shops, Muslim bookshops and mosque, drove past the old school and didn't see a single white family. Makes my blood boil.

Only a question I am asking ? Is that not a bit prejudiced,moving out if an asian family moves into your area......

Only a question I am asking ? Is that not a bit prejudiced,moving out if an asian family moves into your area......

That's an interesting question given your stated location.

I just did a quick search and found this:

http://www.independe...ys-1329083.html

http://www.info-nordirland.de/new_238_e.htm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2002/jun/07/northernireland.owenbowcott

http://www.scotchirish.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=252

http://www.info-nord...e/new_238_e.htm

http://www.guardian....and.owenbowcott

http://www.scotchiri...p?showtopic=252

As i said! it was only a question i asked...... i never asked about what happens over in the six counties......

As i said! it was only a question i asked...... i never asked about what happens over in the six counties......

Used an an example of displacement / ethnic cleansing in Great Britain in modern times.

Personally, I would say it is prejudiced moving out. I was using it as an example of what is happening the length and breadth of Britain. I'm not saying it's a new thing but it has been going on since the 70's. The fact is there are now areas within towns and cities that are totally dominated by people of non British descent. These communities then become very introverted and any chance of integration is diminished.

Used an an example of displacement / ethnic cleansing in Great Britain in modern times.

It should not happen to any religion,race,creed or colour!!!!! but sadly it is still happening.......

The problem is people have seen with their own eyes or heard from others who've lived in places where they get suddenly overwhelmed. So while it might sound prejudice you could also call it self preservation.

At this very moment where I live is looking like we're about to get this kind of situation and it is very uncomfortable. Do I move right now? If I wait and we suddenly get more and more influx will my house value fall through the floor as everyone scrambles to get out and then I can't afford somewhere else? I can assure you I was the least likely person to speak like this 15 years ago but my liberal ideas of live and let live were proven very wrong. Now I just care about looking out for my family and their future and don't give a crap if I sound hard.

I know it sounds horrible but it is also very real. I wouldn't feel comfortable with my kids going to 50/50 asian/white mixed schools like there are in Hyde or Bradford I've heard too many stories of racial violence and I don't want them targeted by people.

It seemed like it happened over night, an entire road half a mile from us suddenly seemed to get taken over, and an islamic centre went up and now there are more and more of them. I am sure they're lovely people and I wouldn't wish them any harm but I don't want to live somewhere where I feel like a stranger in my own town. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't weigh up the situation, we have a small strip of local shops, now at least half are mulsim owned. Two off licences that sell alcohol to kids off the estate up the road. That's real charitable of them don't you think.

Totally hilarious that "Tommy(made up name)" is compared to the late Enoch Powell, the greatest of politicians who stood for what the voters and the party wanted, until the cry of racism was broadcast, then he was a mere scapegoat.

Note to Tommy(made up name), if your going to start a movement try not modelling it or yourself around football hooliganism, oh and half an education may be worth a try, then, only maybe then, may you appeal to more than just the follow the crowd, sheepy types.