Proud and Prejudiced

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's avery simple reason why the leaders of the edl and bnp make themselves look like wankers.......it's because they are wankers!   The left wing must love these clowns, they are a gift!!

I do say so, see I don't see why we should feel the need to dance round every f****r who is gay, black, crippled, white, left, right, liberal, poor, rich etc etc The whole world is in dire need of a

I got the feeling it all started from the Muslims disrupting the UK Soldiers Homecoming parade, spitting in the face of one of their wifes ect, so fair fuking play to them atleast they are making some

These threads always make me smile...you get the usual "we need to do something about it" crowd in....what do you do? nothing! just bitch about how the country is going downhill fast and we're being taken over by the evil mussy. If your so forthright in your views why arn't you out potesting with the likes of the EDL....who incidently came across as middle aged football casuals out for a ruck and a bunch of fanny's trying to start a fight. As for the Mussy's with their placards they reminded me of the old guy with the sandwhich board with the the "end is nigh" on it.

This is why these groups will never be taken seriously by the public, full of shit and full of drink. :whistling:

funny old world the man with end is nigh never recruted people for terrorisim or wanted his own law just a thought mind you undi you might fancy wearing a long white frock and guiding young girls in to selling their bodies ;)

Nah dont have the legs for a frock....incidently when was the last terrorist attack on Britain.....and as for guiding young girls into selling their bodies it's only the mussy's that do that aint it :whistling: Where you out with the EDL then?

JANUARY 2012 !!!!!!

May be construed by some as the wrong thing to say, but the IRA had more of a grasp of the terror thing than the Muslims have.

I blame the Americans, they should never of crashed those planes and blamed the muslims, building the hype surrounding the fundamentalists :yes: :yes: :yes:

• Like 1

These threads always make me smile...you get the usual "we need to do something about it" crowd in....what do you do? nothing! just bitch about how the country is going downhill fast and we're being taken over by the evil mussy. If your so forthright in your views why arn't you out potesting with the likes of the EDL....who incidently came across as middle aged football casuals out for a ruck and a bunch of fanny's trying to start a fight. As for the Mussy's with their placards they reminded me of the old guy with the sandwhich board with the the "end is nigh" on it.

This is why these groups will never be taken seriously by the public, full of shit and full of drink. :whistling:

funny old world the man with end is nigh never recruted people for terrorisim or wanted his own law just a thought mind you undi you might fancy wearing a long white frock and guiding young girls in to selling their bodies ;)

Nah dont have the legs for a frock....incidently when was the last terrorist attack on Britain.....and as for guiding young girls into selling their bodies it's only the mussy's that do that aint it :whistling: Where you out with the EDL then?

JANUARY 2012 !!!!!!

May be construed by some as the wrong thing to say, but the IRA had more of a grasp of the terror thing than the Muslims have.

I blame the Americans, they should never of crashed those planes and blamed the muslims, building the hype surrounding the fundamentalists :yes: :yes: :yes:

Well said, and if they'd left Iraq alone, we wouldn't be worrying about Iran because old Saddam wouldn't have stood for it :yes:

Leave them to sort themselves out, leave us to sort ourselves out.

• Like 1

7th of july 2005 :hmm: were you asleep , as for the young girls are you deffending the asians accused why not pop down to liverpool crown court support them , as for the EDL NOT MY CUP OF TEA OLD BOY ;)

So not a lot in the past 7 years since that then ? ONE IN MY LIFE TIME IS ONE TO MANY

What about the Brit pimps or the Chinese/Eastern European people traffickers, maybe they will be ok because they are not muslim :blink:

WHO MENTIONED ANY DIFFERANCE NOT I SIR ALL THE SAME NO MATTER THE COLOUR OR CREED

7th of july 2005 :hmm: were you asleep , as for the young girls are you deffending the asians accused why not pop down to liverpool crown court support them , as for the EDL NOT MY CUP OF TEA OLD BOY ;)

So not a lot in the past 7 years since that then ? ONE IN MY LIFE TIME IS ONE TO MANY

What about the Brit pimps or the Chinese/Eastern European people traffickers, maybe they will be ok because they are not muslim :blink:

WHO MENTIONED ANY DIFFERANCE NOT I SIR ALL THE SAME NO MATTER THE COLOUR OR CREED

My point was where did he try to defend the Muslims who are on trail for pimping the girls ???

I'm not defending anyone a beast is a beast....merley pointing out that this is not exclusive to muslim men.....So what is your cup of tea then are you one of those folk who write to the papers and sign it angry from ??? or do you just like to bitch on the keyboard :hmm:....as for the terrorist attack it was a rhetorical question but you might want to consider all the new legislation that came in on the back of it that directly affects you and how this has been used by past and present governments.

• Like 1

The majority of Islamic's don't condone what the fundamentalists spout, the media do such a good job of entertaining the jeremy kyle generation.

Those who claim the Darkies, niggers, paki's, wogs, chinks, polish and too long ago the Irish have came over here and taken all the jobs, how many of those actually go out pro-actively looking for work?

More than you think.

So what is your cup of tea then are you one of those folk who write to the papers and sign it angry from ??? or do you just like to bitch on the keyboard :hmm:....

Not to get involved in you chaps debate.......but i can never understand comments like this one above........i mean,what exactly do you think we should be doing ? Our country has been invaded by people we dont know,dont like and half the time cant communicate with..............at least allow us to have a bit of a whinge and a moan about it now and again.....................or does it make us racists if we actually dare to say we dont like something thats happening under our noses !

Edited by gnasher16

I don't usually read this part of the forum but I have found that gnasher16's posts invariably make sense to me so when I see a post with his name on it I can't help but open it, and I haven't been disappointed.....again!

• Like 1

So what is your cup of tea then are you one of those folk who write to the papers and sign it angry from ??? or do you just like to bitch on the keyboard :hmm:....

Not to get involved in you chaps debate.......but i can never understand comments like this one above........i mean,what exactly do you think we should be doing ? Our country has been invaded by people we dont know,dont like and half the time cant communicate with..............at least allow us to have a bit of a whinge and a moan about it now and again.....................or does it make us racists if we actually dare to say we dont like something thats happening under our noses !

C'mon Gnasher it goes beyond a whinge and a moan.....and if is such an issue for people why arn't they lobbying their MP's Counsellors etc......I've said it before it never ceases to amaze that members of this forum are warned about posting inappropriate pictures of their nights out....and continue to allow some of the most hateful bile to be written on these threads....not liking something and saying you don't like it is fine but these posts always end up going the same way....it's only a matter of time before the mussy's are blamed for RFC going down the sink hole.....my opinion...and its only my opinion these threads do nothing for the THL and at times it looks like a meeting of the KKK and BNP.

• Like 1

C'mon Gnasher it goes beyond a whinge and a moan.....and if is such an issue for people why arn't they lobbying their MP's Counsellors etc......I've said it before it never ceases to amaze that members of this forum are warned about posting inappropriate pictures of their nights out....and continue to allow some of the most hateful bile to be written on these threads....not liking something and saying you don't like it is fine but these posts always end up going the same way....it's only a matter of time before the mussy's are blamed for RFC going down the sink hole.....my opinion...and its only my opinion these threads do nothing for the THL and at times it looks like a meeting of the KKK and BNP.

Post of the year!

While many folks are frustrated by the overcrowding in the UK and what appears to be constant immigration and dilution of our cultural religions, spouting the kind of crap we see week in and week out on THL just makes us all look like rascist thugs.

Oh, and it's no good blaming Muslims because we don't live in a Christian society anymore... the reason why the Christian churches have so little influence these days is that so few people go to church and live christian lives.

I'm not a fan of immigration, nor of allowing equal status for non-christian religions in the UK, but that doesn't mean that I think that anyone who is Muslim (or whatever) is bad, or that the answer is the EDL or the BNP.

• Like 2

Personally I think to be able to stand up and be counted, making your voice heard is one thing, to do it in a civilised and dignified manner is another, the sad fact is it is all to easy to be labeled as racist for simply,for being the one who, to quote yourself "actually dare to say we dont like something thats happening under our noses"

at times it looks like a meeting of the KKK and BNP.

Whilst sat at home listening to RnB or Rap music, eating a kebab or grazing on a Mars bar bought from the shop on the corner.

How many of the stand and fight brigade are such hypocrites they do these things whilst slating everything non-English (ala-Al Murray)

• Like 1

My point was where did he try to defend the Muslims who are on trail for pimping the girls ???

NEVER SAID HE WAS READ AGAIN ASKED IF HE WAS BIG DIFFERANCE