Whats your job and do you enjoy it?

´Tis indeed boring,hours and hours of standing around doing nowt :yes: (Just waiting for someone to chime in and say they are or were Ron Jeremys fluffer or some such :laugh: ).

I used to trim his tash :laugh:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

met the man once when they where filming at bamfords auction in derby -- he told us to shush as they whr trying to make a tv programme -- i told him to feck off as we was trying to make a living ..

im a pestie, love it, get paid to shoot rabbits, what more could you ask for, do get to see some shitty houses tho, wipe your feet on the way out, then they wonder why they have mice

i work on a 250 head milking farm , + hours a week , always smelling of cow shit , but i get to spend most of my time outside in the fresh air and its good for getting more ground to hunt on ,

Posted Images

Spent yesterday at what is or was probably europes biggest party,my mates were paid to drink all day and watch footie,I sat and drank orange and topped up the tan :victory: today is 34 degrees,bright blue sky,heat shimmering off the pavements swanning around in flip'flops and shorts,I always enjoy work on days like this :thumbs: Met several people earlier this week who are paid better than average salaries to live in the sun and watch FOOTIE :icon_eek: they are odds compilators and statisticians for bookies,one complained to me he had to watch 3 matches in a single day :blink:

What do you do then ??

Work for a small Property Development firm mainly doing refurbishments of old properties along with contractual developments and porjects. Being a small firm we try and keep as much of the work 'in house' except electrical, plastering and major plmubing works. No 2 days are the same (except on decorating jobs). Its a rewarding job taking a shit hole, ripping it back to a shell and creating something nice and new.

I'm a man whore and I hate it!!! My bum is always sore and my farts smell of man milk..

I mean I'm an electrician and it's ok I suppose, work long hours get covered in shit and don't make as much money as was told I would but it could be worse I could have a sore bum!!!

I work for myself as a heating engineer installung gas boilers and full heating systems.

My dad works with me and I have a sub contractor I use when am too busy.

I love my job. I love the fact that I am in control of my own destiny and I am proud of the fact that my company is doing really well.

The money is fantastic.

I always thought that being my own boss would mean loads of days off fishing and hunting but since I became self empolyed I work non stop.

gallery_28880_4614_143367.jpg

Firefighter, it has it's moments. Thats me in the front, sitting on the canoe. The two with their hands on their head, drifted into a down tree while fishing. Neither could swim, or figure out life jackets.

Better day than most.

Edited by Mickey Finn
  • Like 1

i buy and sell antiques or anything that turns a profit .. its a decent living ..

Stig is also David Dickinson............

met the man once when they where filming at bamfords auction in derby -- he told us to shush as they whr trying to make a tv programme -- i told him to feck off as we was trying to make a living ..

Class come back! :notworthy:

still makes me smile when i see the twat on tele -- got a good laugh in the sales room i`m known at bamfords as the fella that told dd to feck off -- :D