advice about my rights

im looking for a bit of guidance about my rights. ive been f****d over my the police before and i dont want to go there again.

the first thing is this £40 fine i got for breach of the peace. im sure youve read the post about me getting 'leathered' by a 'disabled' guy and his son but the way the police were was ridiculous. they threw me in the van, pampered him and apparentlyspoke to witnesses. the police woman came to me after half an hour in the van and said i was going to get a £40 on the spot fine for breach of the peace. she hadnt even asked my version or anything. i refused it and she arrested me and took me to the cells. she said she had seen the cctv and it proved me hitting him multiple times. bollo cks! i headbutted him once and it was in self defence. after 3 hours in the cells she returned and said that the cctv couldnt be seen as the sun was glaring the camera too much. i took the fine just to get out of the place.

ive not paid it yet and it says on it if you want a court hearing to post it off etc. i really dont think im in the wrong here but ive been court before and they screw you BIG TIME. plus they want legal fees, court costs etc and i cant afford it.

i really do think ive been unfairly treated as i was only defending myself and the guy who attacked me when i had a baby when i said i didnt want to fight, hit me with a walking stick got the same £40 fine. his son got fcuk all as he had underlying issues!!

im absolutley seething about the whole thing. like ive got £40 to spare every time some arsewipe want to have a go. you cant defend yourself or your family any more without there being consiquences. the army want to f**k me over for it aswell. roll on next year when im out.

RANT OVER....

need some help though.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You weren't "randomly" attacked, you provoked someone whose day-to-day life probably contains a lot more shit than yours. You're a big strong soldier but you don't have the strength to carry a baby a

Stop whingeing and just pay it...if you dont like the army leave. Either learn to mutely walk away from trouble or accept sometimes actions have consequences and it dont always go your way,but you ca

Some disabilities do not disable all of the time. MS for instance. On a good day you can take a nice stroll, on a bad you can't get out of bed. I can't abide those that park in a disabled place un

im looking for a bit of guidance about my rights. ive been f****d over my the police before and i dont want to go there again.

the first thing is this £40 fine i got for breach of the peace. im sure youve read the post about me getting 'leathered' by a 'disabled' guy and his son but the way the police were was ridiculous. they threw me in the van, pampered him and apparentlyspoke to witnesses. the police woman came to me after half an hour in the van and said i was going to get a £40 on the spot fine for breach of the peace. she hadnt even asked my version or anything. i refused it and she arrested me and took me to the cells. she said she had seen the cctv and it proved me hitting him multiple times. bollo cks! i headbutted him once and it was in self defence. after 3 hours in the cells she returned and said that the cctv couldnt be seen as the sun was glaring the camera too much. i took the fine just to get out of the place.

ive not paid it yet and it says on it if you want a court hearing to post it off etc. i really dont think im in the wrong here but ive been court before and they screw you BIG TIME. plus they want legal fees, court costs etc and i cant afford it.

i really do think ive been unfairly treated as i was only defending myself and the guy who attacked me when i had a baby when i said i didnt want to fight, hit me with a walking stick got the same £40 fine. his son got fcuk all as he had underlying issues!!

im absolutley seething about the whole thing. like ive got £40 to spare every time some arsewipe want to have a go. you cant defend yourself or your family any more without there being consiquences. the army want to f**k me over for it aswell. roll on next year when im out.

RANT OVER....

need some help though.

what do you mean by that mate,

Get legal advice, then go back to where it happened and have a look about - you might get lucky and find CCTV not operated by tesco pointing in that direction. If the Police didn't follow procedure then it could be wrongful arrest - if you weren't shouting and swearing then why didn't they ask for your version of events before arresting you? I'd fight it but then again I'm an idiot haha

RANT OVER....

need some help though.

what do you mean by that mate,

i mean that the station phoned the guard room when i got arrested and informed them. they know that by doing that they open up a can of worms for you here. the army is like your big mum. once the police have finished with you they then punish you for whatever they can get you for, promotion ban, fined, extras. whatever. im still waiting on a gbh charge from the SIB from the army for defending myself when a lad in camp said he was gonna stab me. they dont look after you at all. the police charge you and then the army f**k you and once theyve f****d you over they make your life here shit, giving you shitey tasks, sending you away when they dont need to etc.

its no life like

I suppose the 40 quid fine for breach of the peace is better than a fine for parking in a disabled parking space, i would cut your losses & pay the 40 quid & get on with life :thumbs:

I stand corrected just read this on the gov site

If a non-disabled motorist parks in a disabled space in a private car park they can be asked to leave. But it can't be legally insisted. For instance at a supermarket, an employee can ask the driver to move their car from the reserved space. But they can't legally insist on it.

If you think people are unfairly parking in bays reserved for disabled people, contact the management of the store or car park

RANT OVER....

need some help though.

lucky in my opinion that usallly means a night in the cells.

RANT OVER....

need some help though.

Just pay the £40 and stop moaning

• Like 1

RANT OVER....

need some help though. Hello there, We are all young at some time in our lives but then we grow up. If you have a wife and a kid you want to get your head sorted out and grow up...FAST... in the army are you ..Dirty Dozen is it... come on mate get all this shit behind you and sort your self out. CCTV tapes are kept for 28 days, get your self a Solicitor to get you off this wrap then prove to the Army that you are a fit and proper person to be in it... don't want your kid to think you are a looser now do we !!!!! if you drink give it up as if you do drink that's your problem. Iv been there mate and done it all....you do not want to be living like this for the rest of your life, so have a real good think about it. The Army will treat you as you treat them...get your f...ing finger out chin up shoulders back ..you got your self into this mess now get out of it and start a fresh.you disgrace the army you are disgracing yourself All the best buddy, face up to things as you are responsible for your own actions. hope things work out well for you.

RANT OVER....

need some help though.

this isnt legal advice and im not a solicitor.

breach of the peace is just one of those easily abused laws mate,its unlikely you'll be able to do anything about it.

Was in Tescos Dalkieth this morning ,,parked the landie in 2 spaces, but a coupla wheelchairs crowded me so I shat it and ran for asdas.... :icon_eek:

Make a formal complaint to the police about your treatment,, see what happens.

ATB