advice about my rights

No not against the law; already said that. And some of us don't get a choice about joining the "Blue Badge Brigade" as you put it. And I knew benefits would come into it as it really is a fine luxurious lifestyle. There is so much ignorance and prejudice about it's untrue... From people who are able bodied and salaried. Let's see how many relish coping, ill and on benefit. See what they say then.

Sometimes I can't get in or out of the car either. If the space is not there either side there are days when I get to the supermarket and get trapped in the car; back home I go or drive round and round until the joker with no badge comes out with his night's supply of Stella. If I get trapped outside the car in a "normal" space well it's more fun waiting in the rain for the people parked next to me to turn up.

It ain't funny. Just because it's legal doesn't make it right and proper. And to look at me you wouldn't know, either. One old bat questioned my badge and as I had sunglasses on I told her (from the driving seat) I was blind....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You weren't "randomly" attacked, you provoked someone whose day-to-day life probably contains a lot more shit than yours. You're a big strong soldier but you don't have the strength to carry a baby a

Stop whingeing and just pay it...if you dont like the army leave. Either learn to mutely walk away from trouble or accept sometimes actions have consequences and it dont always go your way,but you ca

Some disabilities do not disable all of the time. MS for instance. On a good day you can take a nice stroll, on a bad you can't get out of bed. I can't abide those that park in a disabled place un

Somehow I doubt his day to day life contains more shit than mine. Swanky house, brand new car, fAke disability! All on benefits I've been told. U still haven't got my point, it's not the walking, it's opening the car doors to get the stuff out, twatting the cars next to you costs Adair bit of money. Where did I provoke him? I can park where I want ad it's not

Against the law. I might of know you were in the blue badge brigade. I'm sure your genuine but this guy isn't and neither is his son. This is the same guy I heard the policeman say that a few weeks earlier he had went to his younger sons school and went for a 14 year old. Don't try and tell me that he's a good guy or he was provoked. I done nothing. I'm no leaving it.

ffs here we go again, the poor me story, bottom line is if you didn't park in the disabled bay none of this would have happened, you say it's not the walking now but opening the car door, come on, i have a small child and i shop at the supermarket, if the parent and toddler bay is full, i just park in the ordinary parking bays but never do i park in the disabled bay, you sound like you have it in for blue badge holders, shame on you, i bet you park in the disabled bays all the time and thats why this guy was pissed of with you. You sound like the kind of person that goes around and does what he likes, not giving a f**k about anyone else, If the "bent coppers" had it in for you then why would they tell you about this guy allegedly attacking a 14yr old, i think you are making up stories so that yours doesn't sound so bad, pay the £40 and shut the f**k up.

• Like 1

Absolutely rips me the way society panders to some of the parasites on benefits, alcoholics getting extra money, what the hell do they think they do with it?.

Then the fecking junkies who think it's their god given right to push past pensioners in the chemist to get their methadone fix and then fat cnuts who go to the chinese buffet and eat their weight and then use their weight as an excuse to be on invalidity. I strongly believe the vast majority of folk on invalidity are malingerers and don't get me started on the family members employed to look after the fcukers.

Time for a clear out, in fact long overdue.

Absolutely rips me the way society panders to some of the parasites on benefits, alcoholics getting extra money, what the hell do they think they do with it?.

Then the fecking junkies who think it's their god given right to push past pensioners in the chemist to get their methadone fix and then fat cnuts who go to the chinese buffet and eat their weight and then use their weight as an excuse to be on invalidity. I strongly believe the vast majority of folk on invalidity are malingerers and don't get me started on the family members employed to look after the fcukers.

Believe what you like but does stopping genuinely disabled people from having a marginally easier life improve "society"?

No. Just makes their life harder while you make your stand against those who abuse the system.

And I for one am so grateful for that....

Believe what you like but does stopping genuinely disabled people from having a marginally easier life improve "society"?

No. Just makes their life harder while you make your stand against those who abuse the system.

And I for one am so grateful for that....

So to ensure the genuine people are given assistance to improve their lives (which I am totally for) we must ignore the fraudsters which are abusing the system in case some of the genuine people catch some flak?.

Have you ever considered the genuine peoples lot might be a whole lot better financially and socially if we as a society actuall had the balls to grasp the nettle and weed out the ones abusing the system?.

Modern medicine and technology have reached new heights, better housing sanitation etc, very little heavy industry or mining where mens health was seriously affected now, so why are there more sick people than ever?.

Oh yeah I've considered it a lot. And can see it from both sides, since I was a hard-working tax payer for 30 years before my illness got too much.

What I can't see is how parking in a disabled bay when you don't have a badge because you assume all badge holders are fake helps any of that..?

Being as you can't possibly know whose ointment you are being a fly in it doesn't seem a justification so much as an excuse for laziness and/or bloody mindedness.

Oh yeah I've considered it a lot. And can see it from both sides, since I was a hard-working tax payer for 30 years before my illness got too much.

What I can't see is how parking in a disabled bay when you don't have a badge because you assume all badge holders are fake helps any of that..?

To be honest I do assume the majority of blue badge holders are fake simply because the majority I've met are.

It's laughable, they need parking right outside the door because they're disabled then proceed to walk about the place for an hour..

• Like 1

Some disabilities do not disable all of the time.

MS for instance. On a good day you can take a nice stroll, on a bad you can't get out of bed.

I can't abide those that park in a disabled place unnecessarily. Until you hold a doctors certificate who are you to judge a disability?

Pay the £40 and walk away.

At least you can walk away. :censored:

• Like 2

Some disabilities do not disable all of the time.

MS for instance. On a good day you can take a nice stroll, on a bad you can't get out of bed.

I can't abide those that park in a disabled place unnecessarily. Until you hold a doctors certificate who are you to judge a disability?

Pay the £40 and walk away.

At least you can walk away. :censored:

Your quite right I am not a doctor, going with the amount of claimants just been put off disability recently declared fit to work then it would appear that not only am I able to judge I might actually be better fecking at it than some of those dishing out sick lines.

So ifthe disabled spots are for disabled folk and the child spots are for people with children, it's ok for the blue badge holders to park in the child spots but notthe other way round? I bet you wouldn't give them shot if it was the other way round? That's the problem now, one rule for one, different rules for another. Most the people with a blue badge are fit as fcuk and my step mum is fukin crippled most days and she gets shit but John smith gets a free car, blue badge and benefits because hes a FAT LAZY c**t

So ifthe disabled spots are for disabled folk and the child spots are for people with children, it's ok for the blue badge holders to park in the child spots but notthe other way round? I bet you wouldn't give them shot if it was the other way round? That's the problem now, one rule for one, different rules for another. Most the people with a blue badge are fit as fcuk and my step mum is fukin crippled most days and she gets shit but John smith gets a free car, blue badge and benefits because hes a FAT LAZY c**t

Read though your posts your one moaning c@unt if it wernt this

you would be moaning about something else have an early night

go and pay your fine in the morning and get on with your life

or try and make one