advice about my rights

Why do you keep banging on about the child parking spots? The supermarkets have only started providing them for the last 5 years or so. Before they were there I've managed to raise 3 kids without smashing f**k out of other peoples cars every time we visited the supermarket.. :yes: Your whole argument about only parking in a disabled space because you couldn't park in a family space is kind of pathetic if I'm honest...

You're in the army, so I assume that you've seen some of the shit people have to put up with on a day to day basis around the world, is it really that much of a hardship to park your car in a normal space and take one child out of your car?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You weren't "randomly" attacked, you provoked someone whose day-to-day life probably contains a lot more shit than yours. You're a big strong soldier but you don't have the strength to carry a baby a

Stop whingeing and just pay it...if you dont like the army leave. Either learn to mutely walk away from trouble or accept sometimes actions have consequences and it dont always go your way,but you ca

Some disabilities do not disable all of the time. MS for instance. On a good day you can take a nice stroll, on a bad you can't get out of bed. I can't abide those that park in a disabled place un

Aye I have actually. One of my best mates infact. But my whole point is 10 free UNOCCUPIED disabled spaces yet they choose to park in the child spaces. Where's the f****n thinking and thought behind that? They expect people to give them thought in everyday life yet some (and not all) don't give a thought about anybody else.

Like I said one rule for then, another rule for everybody else

Some disabilities do not disable all of the time.

MS for instance. On a good day you can take a nice stroll, on a bad you can't get out of bed.

I can't abide those that park in a disabled place unnecessarily. Until you hold a doctors certificate who are you to judge a disability?

Pay the £40 and walk away.

At least you can walk away. :censored:

Your quite right I am not a doctor, going with the amount of claimants just been put off disability recently declared fit to work then it would appear that not only am I able to judge I might actually be better fecking at it than some of those dishing out sick lines.

The Government moving goal posts do not make your judgement any more correct.

I'm sure you would be quick to complain too should a wheelchair or pushchair leave a lovely scratch down your car at a supermarket too. Mother and baby spaces are larger for the same reason as disabled, to allow more space at the side of cars, to give room for chairs.

Though i reckon its shit your getting hit for £40 cause the 2 daftys started on you,at the end of the day two wrongs dont make a right mate,if the parent parking spaces were full you should have used one of the "normal" spaces and left the disabled space.Easy enough for us all to coment now,but if you did then there wouldnt be any problems.If your still pissed about it,speak to a lawer,there advice will be free over phone.

Theres ma 20 pence worth

MS for instance. On a good day you can take a nice stroll, on a bad you can't get out of bed.

I can't abide those that park in a disabled place unnecessarily. Until you hold a doctors certificate who are you to judge a disability?

Your quite right I am not a doctor, going with the amount of claimants just been put off disability recently declared fit to work then it would appear that not only am I able to judge I might actually be better fecking at it than some of those dishing out sick lines.

I'm sure you would be quick to complain too should a wheelchair or pushchair leave a lovely scratch down your car at a supermarket too. Mother and baby spaces are larger for the same reason as disabled, to allow more space at the side of cars, to give room for chairs.

Your quite clearly missing my point, intentionally or not I don't know. I worked with disabled folk as far back as 25 yrs ago, life seemed so much simpler IE disabled meant just that, not some fat fcuk that can't control their eating. Now if I saw someone genuinely disabled unable to park their car due to an able bodied person abusing a parking space I would be the first to take up their cause. My arguement is that the majority of shysters registered disabled are simply not, whether you believe or agree with that or not is your perogative.

Your quite clearly missing my point, intentionally or not I don't know. I worked with disabled folk as far back as 25 yrs ago, life seemed so much simpler IE disabled meant just that, not some fat fcuk that can't control their eating. Now if I saw someone genuinely disabled unable to park their car due to an able bodied person abusing a parking space I would be the first to take up their cause. My arguement is that the majority of shysters registered disabled are simply not, whether you believe or agree with that or not is your perogative.

Unfortunately happen to know a "fat fcuk" as described. It's not good.

Personally, give him 2 parking spaces and save your paint work. :tongue2: