Lies and deception are not a base for a happy relationship and kids pick up on it, i never understood the phrase "stay together for the kids", in the long run they will suffer more most of the time.......

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

classy bird lol

Does she know you know?   If she does, then that should be the last time you ever have to clean your own kennels / house / car, walk the dogs, collect the gear from the butchers or clean up your own

i give it an hour before tb25 is on claiming it was him......

Posted Images

Whatever CE ... of course the kids need to be considered. And their mother should've considered what would happen to the family and her home before she lifted up her gear. Either way it's not going to end well.

Knowing that your mate is being made a mug and making excuses for not telling him doesn't really work for me. Maybe he'll be level headed and get his own proof. Maybe he'll crack up. But either way he should know.

If he's a true friend, then you need to tell him. The bloke should know what the filthy slag's up to behind his back.

Maybe he knows and gets a free Tbone every week

Good point!! And maybe a spit roast, if he's into that kind of thing...!!?? LOL

I normally pop down to my butchers sat evening, he saves all his offcuts fer my dogs, but i completely forgot, i was up at 4 30 am fer a jimmy, so thought i would nip down and go round the back, cos thats where he leaves em if i dont show up, my mates wife out of the village was getting a reet lathering over a bin full of chicken carcasses, tell him, or keep my nose out

Cant see what your gunna achieve with askin on here...imo its a decision you have to make all by yourself..you and you alone ..not askin a bunch of cyber mates to make the decision for you..when in reality its gunna be one of the biggest choices you ever make..atb stabba

I normally pop down to my butchers sat evening, he saves all his offcuts fer my dogs, but i completely forgot, i was up at 4 30 am fer a jimmy, so thought i would nip down and go round the back, cos thats where he leaves em if i dont show up, my mates wife out of the village was getting a reet lathering over a bin full of chicken carcasses, tell him, or keep my nose out

She must be hard up of a portion if she gets up at the crack of dawn to cop a length over a bin full of dead chooks!!!!

Do you think she thought about protection whilst having a quickie over the bins. Somehow i doubt it, and if she didn't then she was not thinking of her kids when risking the lives of her partner and herself.

Just the kind of thing every child wishes for, a mammy and daddy with HIV :thumbs:

Lies and deception are not a base for a happy relationship and kids pick up on it, i never understood the phrase "stay together for the kids", in the long run they will suffer more most of the time.......

Absoloutely agree just pointing out they need considering and that its the slappers job to tell her partner