HAYE VS KLITSCHKO

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats right...i cant believe some folk actually take all the build up seriously theres always a good guy bad guy build up in any big fight it sells tickets and in todays times pay per views. I really

klitschko he will punish him for being mouthy and disrespctful carnt wait

mouthy and disrepectfull sells tickets all part of the hype -- you could say ali was mouthy and disrepectfull to his opponents ... love or hate haye he`s a brit and i`d love to see all the belts on

hate to say it but a good big'un will always beat a good little'un, and it showed tonight. The only good little'un at that size 5ft 11in 16st was tyson, and he still come unstuck against good natural heavyweight Lewis :yes:

Yes he came unstuck,but he was well past his best,come on some fights before that one he trained for only 2 weeks,Tyson was finished when he fought Lewis,Lewis was a big waste of space that had it hard agInst kilistco brother vitaili

Out boxed Haye and embarissed him, Haye wants shooting after that performance, all the hype leading up to the fight and saying hees going to kill Klits, all he did was dive around the ring and look at the reff all night, when he decided to actually throw some punches he looked good, just didnt have the bolaks to do it enough was to afraid to get hit. :yes:

Then he got the toe out after the fight :icon_redface: :11:

Think that fight showed Haye is to small for heavyweight devision

No surprises at all really.Ive been saying for a while now that sooner or later Haye will pay the price for not going with a proper boxing trainer....Adam Booth is basically a fitness coach with no boxing experience whatsoever.There was always going to come a time in a fight when Haye needed to change tactics and be able to dig deep in a tactical battle.....tonight was that time and he had no answer,just kept doing the same things that were not working.From the off Haye couldnt get round the jab and was having to reach in with his punches....Klitchsko had a pretty easy nights work.

Then as if that wasnt enough Haye committed the biggest sin of all......blaming losing a world heavyweight title fight on having a bad pinky toe :D .....that really was an insult to the many fighters who have fought through injury to win....and if he thinks anyones going to believe he injured it 3 weeks before the fight :doh: ....my bet is he injured it during the fight and used it as a convenient excuse....anyone sitting watching that who has ever boxed at any level i guarentee was sitting cringeing with embarrassment when those words were coming from his mouth,you just dont do that after losing a fight.

Totally agree there Gnash - pretty poor excuse. Jesus christ when you think of Ali fighting with a broken jaw against Norton and Marciano's horrific 'nose job' against Charles(i think) and there's others...it's a totally disrespectful thing to come out with and a shoddy way to behave. Of course good behaviour and respect aren't things Haye is famed for. He said after Henry Cooper died that this fight was for Cooper - what a joke that is. Now Cooper didn't reach the dizzy heights of becoming the heavyweight champ - but one thing's for sure Cooper was more of a man than Haye will ever be. A true gentleman who took his knocks - and christ there was many - like a true champ, uncomplaining and with a stoical acceptance that it all goes with the territory. David Haye is doing himself no favours complaining about a bust pinkie toe and tweeting it is a total insult... :thumbs:

Guest blitz

haye was beat as predicted ..the stupid comments and insults got him no where the big guy showed him up with proper boxing. he new his every move blocking them stupid wide punches... :thumbdown: enjoyed every minute of it ....and haye should be grateful he boxed that brother :thumbs:

• Like 1

Haye is overated- wlad is underated cos he aint from the west. Haye talked himself in to a big payday- thats what its about with him- another trash talking nigga gets done by wlad- pure class that man. :toast:

hate to say it but a good big'un will always beat a good little'un, and it showed tonight. The only good little'un at that size 5ft 11in 16st was tyson, and he still come unstuck against good natural heavyweight Lewis :yes:

Yes he came unstuck,but he was well past his best,come on some fights before that one he trained for only 2 weeks,Tyson was finished when he fought Lewis,Lewis was a big waste of space that had it hard agInst kilistco brother vitaili

:thumbs: , when you think back to tyson at is best, would he have beat either kilistco brothers. Not saying the brothers are good heavyweight's, but it showed as Gnash said that Haye had prob getting past that big left jab.And i did like tyson at is best brill, but he was smaller 5ft 11 in than Haye at 6ft 3 in both have fought at 15st 7lb. If smaller man tries to come in low, he will get banged with the big right, to try to get past the the left jab. I still really believe a good big'un will beat good little'un, not saying either were that last night. To me the (best+ true )heavweight was Ali, he had the power,speed,size,agilty, the (best) :yes:

Then as if that wasnt enough Haye committed the biggest sin of all......blaming losing a world heavyweight title fight on having a bad pinky toe :D .....that really was an insult to the many fighters who have fought through injury to win....

I remember Calzaghe winning a fight one handed after he broke his left one half way through, can't remember who it was against mind.. :hmm::thumbs:

:thumbs: , when you think back to tyson at is best, would he have beat either kilistco brothers. Not saying the brothers are good heavyweight's, but it showed as Gnash said that Haye had prob getting past that big left jab.And i did like tyson at is best brill, but he was smaller 5ft 11 in than Haye at 6ft 3 in both have fought at 15st 7lb. If smaller man tries to come in low, he will get banged with the big right, to try to get past the the left jab. I still really believe a good big'un will beat good little'un, not saying either were that last night. To me the (best+ true )heavweight was Ali, he had the power,speed,size,agilty, the (best) :yes:

I agree bird, Ali was the best and with today's advanced diet knowledge and training techniques, would be even better.

Tyson, good for the wrestling fans who go for all the hype bullshit but couldn't hack it with a decent, big strong heavy in his prime, for example Lenox Lewis, Buster Douglas and even the mentally tough but smaller Hollyfield was not rattled.

I agree bird, Ali was the best and with today's advanced diet knowledge and training techniques, would be even better.

Tyson, good for the wrestling fans who go for all the hype bullshit but couldn't hack it with a decent, big strong heavy in his prime, for example Lenox Lewis, Buster Douglas and even the mentally tough but smaller Hollyfield was not rattled.

IMO Tyson was way past his best when he fought Lewis. :yes::thumbs: