HAYE VS KLITSCHKO

Guest blitz

ii know what some of yous are saying about bigmouth haye butn surely yous rather see the belts be a english boxer hand then a russian/german/ukraine imo :thumbs:

i know what you mean mate but our boxers always seem to get a chip on there shoulders and start forgetting about the sport,they just start with insults ,show boating and eventually do get showed up in the ring ,the likes of prince naseem..ultimate disgrace...khan another 1 who is getting big headed.soon to be showed up .i.m.o anyway.true boxers old school the late cooper brilliant talent and ultimate getleman .

• Like 1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats right...i cant believe some folk actually take all the build up seriously theres always a good guy bad guy build up in any big fight it sells tickets and in todays times pay per views. I really

klitschko he will punish him for being mouthy and disrespctful carnt wait

mouthy and disrepectfull sells tickets all part of the hype -- you could say ali was mouthy and disrepectfull to his opponents ... love or hate haye he`s a brit and i`d love to see all the belts on

haye has a serious attitude problem and would,nt even shake klitschko hand in an interview and done nothing but slag him off.i hope haye gets canvassed but not to soon in the fight :thumbs:

same mate, hope klitschko knocks haye out, but not to soon in the fight want to get my moneys wearth for a change :laugh:

why cause he a gobshite 99% of boxers trash talk it the way boxing is ,just car,nt see why fellow countryman 2 do well,or is simply because he english and its a welsh thing ?even if i,m watching any sport i would allways want my home country or uk teams 2 win regardless of of their attidude or mouth

• Like 1

:victory: the only chance haye has catch him early because have fades but he will be hit bye a real heavy weight :thumbs:

spot on :thumbs: , but i think Haye can punch 15-16st no prob, so there is good chance he can knock him out.But as you he as got to it early on in the fight, or he will loose the fight. i hope he can beat him, so he can fight the older brother before the finshes in oct, and if he did beat both brothers, then he as gone out on a High :yes: but its a big (if).!!

mouthy and disrepectfull sells tickets all part of the hype -- you could say ali was mouthy and disrepectfull to his opponents :whistling: ... love or hate haye he`s a brit and i`d love to see all the belts on english/british soil . hopefully a haye win will become part of british boxing history ....

Thats right...i cant believe some folk actually take all the build up seriously theres always a good guy bad guy build up in any big fight it sells tickets and in todays times pay per views.

I really hope Haye can get the win but the more i think about it i just cant see it,these eastern block fighters are brought up to be so efficient,the basis to their whole fight plan is simply to not make mistakes....Haye needs Klitchsko to make a mistake to land his big shots.If Haye can get around his jab he,s halfway there,but easier said than done.Very interesting fight nonetheless.

The undercard is crap thats why i never fancied going :D

sums it up .... i could of gone but gave it a miss used the money for a 10 day fishing trip instead ...

i know what you mean mate but our boxers always seem to get a chip on there shoulders and start forgetting about the sport,they just start with insults ,show boating and eventually do get showed up in the ring ,the likes of prince naseem..ultimate disgrace...khan another 1 who is getting big headed.soon to be showed up .i.m.o anyway.true boxers old school the late cooper brilliant talent and ultimate getleman .

You left Ricky Hatton the biggest embarassment of the lot out....or is it because he worked so hard at being everyones little darling he gets excused for being an embarassment !....Society has changed mate Henry Cooper would be seen as being mentally weak in todays times i dont like that any more than you but you cant be surprised that our fighters do the same as everyone else does.Marciano was one of the kindest,sporting and respectful of gentleman in the history of the sport it didnt stop him being a nasty animal in the ring.....its not the boxers or the sport thats changed its society thats changed.

hopefully a haye win will become part of british boxing history ....

You mean having a jumped up cruiserweight unify all the belts? Suppose it would be good having a British guy do that, but on the other hand it would speak volumes for the state of the current world heavyweight division.

Didn't there used to be a saying in boxing that a good big one will always beat a good small one? :hmm:

haye has a serious attitude problem and would,nt even shake klitschko hand in an interview and done nothing but slag him off.i hope haye gets canvassed but not to soon in the fight :thumbs:

same mate, hope klitschko knocks haye out, but not to soon in the fight want to get my moneys wearth for a change :laugh:

why cause he a gobshite 99% of boxers trash talk it the way boxing is ,just car,nt see why fellow countryman 2 do well,or is simply because he english and its a welsh thing ?even if i,m watching any sport i would allways want my home country or uk teams 2 win regardless of of their attidude or mouth

just dont like the cocky c**t, plus he baseicaly finished enzo maccarinelli carear the b*****d :laugh:

just dont like the cocky c**t, plus he baseicaly finished enzo maccarinelli carear the b*****d :laugh:

glad you said it did,nt want 2 come across like a twat lol, :thumbs:

ii know what some of yous are saying about bigmouth haye butn surely yous rather see the belts be a english boxer hand then a russian/german/ukraine imo :thumbs:

Naseem was never a british boxer , ffs he was spouting of in f*****g hindo or some other paki language , coming into the ring on a flying carpet spouting bollox ,shame that carpet didnt come down and whisk him of when Barrera was teaching him how to fight !!!!!!! Henry Cooper was a gent , and a British icon ! :toast:

Guest blitz

Naseem was never a british boxer , ffs he was spouting of in f*****g hindo or some other paki language , coming into the ring on a flying carpet spouting bollox ,shame that carpet didnt come down and whisk him of when Barrera was teaching him how to fight !!!!!!! Henry Cooper was a gent , and a British icon ! :toast:

:toast::toast::toast: