HAYE VS KLITSCHKO

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats right...i cant believe some folk actually take all the build up seriously theres always a good guy bad guy build up in any big fight it sells tickets and in todays times pay per views. I really

klitschko he will punish him for being mouthy and disrespctful carnt wait

mouthy and disrepectfull sells tickets all part of the hype -- you could say ali was mouthy and disrepectfull to his opponents ... love or hate haye he`s a brit and i`d love to see all the belts on

i know what you mean mate but our boxers always seem to get a chip on there shoulders and start forgetting about the sport,they just start with insults ,show boating and eventually do get showed up in the ring ,the likes of prince naseem..ultimate disgrace...khan another 1 who is getting big headed.soon to be showed up .i.m.o anyway.true boxers old school the late cooper brilliant talent and ultimate getleman .

You left Ricky Hatton the biggest embarassment of the lot out....or is it because he worked so hard at being everyones little darling he gets excused for being an embarassment !....Society has changed mate Henry Cooper would be seen as being mentally weak in todays times i dont like that any more than you but you cant be surprised that our fighters do the same as everyone else does.Marciano was one of the kindest,sporting and respectful of gentleman in the history of the sport it didnt stop him being a nasty animal in the ring.....its not the boxers or the sport thats changed its society thats changed.

Spot on Gnash , people who have never been involved make me laugh , you cant get into the ring like a timid , " sorry if ive upset you " week person , even if your scared you cant let your opponent see it , all top sportsmen have that air of arrogance with them , good luck Haye - bang him ! By the way Gnash , my lads now fighting at 82kg at 15 years , only 15 lads to match him with in UK , 3 of them are at Repton so we could be down your way next season , if so , will let you know .

im on my way to pull the plug stig makes me sick the thought of all those red dogs enjoying the fight :tongue2:

:D :D get yourself up the 52 mate you might enjoy it mind you , you would`nt get back in dont your place shut at 10 ;) --

I'm not syaing he's going to take the centre of the ring and demand what goes on I think he'll box pretty similarly to the way he boxed Valuev but once Dave catches Vlad cleanly then I expect to see Vlad do what he usually does when he gets hurt (flap) and start making mistakes. Haye could then deal out the pressure and take him out.

I think its IF he catches Klitchsko cleanly not when,and thats a big if......besides,what if Haye gets caught with a big overhand right.....very intriguing fight eh mate ;)

I think the big factor in this fight is whether Haye can take Klitchsko,s jab away from him....if he can do that he will invite mistakes as with the really big guys everything comes off the jab.

Yeah it really is intriguing and Klitschko has got an excellent jab, but with Hayes movement and coming in low I think Vlad will be tentative and a bit panicky.

Do I really believe that????????? I'm not sure I do? LOL F*ck me I'm changing my mind back and forth as to who I think will win, even as I type this lol.

F*ck me just had a look at the line up and Terry Dunstan is fighting :icon_eek: I thought he packed it in years ago. I remember him doing well in a world title bout against Imamu Mayfield but fell apart in (I think) the last round.

I remember it was a bit of a nightmare for the Brits that night when Paul Lloyd lost to Tim Austin, Erol Graham lost to Brewer and with Dunstan losing as well in title fights.

Lennox won against Shannon Briggs but had a shaky start.

By the way Gnash , my lads now fighting at 82kg at 15 years , only 15 lads to match him with in UK , 3 of them are at Repton so we could be down your way next season , if so , will let you know .

Excellent news....i take it his hand healed ok then.....used to wear the green and gold vest myself as a kid theres a lot of history behind the club so he,s mixing in good company.....certainly a big lad at that age,keep him dedicated and learning and we,ll hopefully see more of him in time :thumbs:

By the way Gnash , my lads now fighting at 82kg at 15 years , only 15 lads to match him with in UK , 3 of them are at Repton so we could be down your way next season , if so , will let you know .

Excellent news....i take it his hand healed ok then.....used to wear the green and gold vest myself as a kid theres a lot of history behind the club so he,s mixing in good company.....certainly a big lad at that age,keep him dedicated and learning and we,ll hopefully see more of him in time :thumbs:

Yes mate his hands fine , he stopped the lad in the 3rd last time with a wicked body shot , although he ignored his instructions to box and had a war instead , still it made for good veiwing !

im on my way to pull the plug stig makes me sick the thought of all those red dogs enjoying the fight :tongue2:

:D :D get yourself up the 52 mate you might enjoy it mind you , you would`nt get back in dont your place shut at 10 ;) --

one day maybe :laugh: you could show me them terriers you get alot of stick for :laugh::thumbs:

I think Haye's a bit to short on expirience and power for the forgone conclusion he speaks of ,he will as Gnasher said have to rely on opponent making mistakes, which he is well conditioned not to make. He definately covers up much better nowadays. Hayes ability to take a big un on the chin concerns me :hmm:

The brothers grimm have been around a long time, maybe they aren't in the class of yesteryears champs, but they would have been the sort of fight that any of the real great past champs would have taken seriously :thumbs: the lads had and lost the title and he has learned from that, many don't.

Trash talking :icon_redface: it happens, sells seats, also whips up the pressure and hayes heaped it on himself by the bucketload :whistling: but he aint a daft lad not by a long shot, he will not return imho if he gets beaten and will retire a rich man, just the way he did to Audley :icon_redface: and fair play to him as well.

If and its a big if Hayes does win, i think it will be inside three rounds, but he got a punchers chance and cometh the hour cometh the man, you can only fight and learn from whats put in front of you I guess, heres hoping for a good old tear up, Id love to be proved wrong and often am :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

one day maybe :laugh: you could show me them terriers you get alot of stick for :laugh::thumbs:

i put some on the russell thread but i aint showing no fecker me black uns --- :thumbs: and on that note i`m off for a beer -- and your more than welcome even though your a ram ..:doh: ----- enjoy the fight fellas ..