HAYE VS KLITSCHKO

HIS COACH GOT THE TACTICS WRONG END OF STORY and had no back up plan

in saying that though haye by round five should have changed tack

Bang on :thumbs:

The big tactical mistake they made was they didnt come out to win the rounds.....they were relying on the big knockout so with 5 rounds gone and no sign of Haye getting close enough to knock him out he had to do something different but didnt.

The farce now will be if Haye gets another shot at either of the Klitchsko,s without having to go back down the ladder like everyone else does.....normally a fighter only gets an immediate rematch if its a very close fight or theres some kind of big controversy.....and there was neither,and no reason to think if they fought again it would be any different.....Haye is demeaning the sport by simply saying " they should fight me again because we made a lot of money "....do what everyone else has to do and go away work on your weaknesses and come back stronger against other opponents,then when its your turn for a title shot again make the most of the opportunity.

• Like 1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats right...i cant believe some folk actually take all the build up seriously theres always a good guy bad guy build up in any big fight it sells tickets and in todays times pay per views. I really

klitschko he will punish him for being mouthy and disrespctful carnt wait

mouthy and disrepectfull sells tickets all part of the hype -- you could say ali was mouthy and disrepectfull to his opponents ... love or hate haye he`s a brit and i`d love to see all the belts on

Haye was a good cruiserweight got to give him his due and done ok at heavy but we are talking about almost being undisputed heavyweight champion and he goes in with just one plan to land the big one but without having a boxing brain to get round it when his opponent who can box know how to defend against that as some have said his corner didn't help in the slightest

Haye was a good cruiserweight got to give him his due and done ok at heavy but we are talking about almost being undisputed heavyweight champion and he goes in with just one plan to land the big one but without having a boxing brain to get round it when his opponent who can box know how to defend against that as some have said his corner didn't help in the slightest

evander holyfield could come out of retirement and give haye a boxing lesson at either weight ;)

evander holyfield could come out of retirement and give haye a boxing lesson at either weight ;)

Has he finally decided to hang up his gloves? I know he fought quite recently.

For me he just didn't fight like a man who was willing to put it all on the line! He was boxing for 3 quarters of the undisputed heavyweight championship of the world!!! The biggest prize in the sport! And the will to go above and beyond the call of duty just didn't seem to be there :no: .

The fight had its moments and there was some decent boxing and shots landed in parts, but after watching his performance I reckon Haye will be kicking himself (with his good foot) :rofl: If the heavyweight title did really mean anything to him.

I try to have faith in the fact that every fighter at the highest level does his best to try to win his fight.....so for that reason i truly believe Haye just didnt have any other plan apart from the one he went in with.Adam Booth is looked at like some god like figure at the moment especially after the Groves/Degale thing...... its one thing going in with a good battleplan,but its a totally different thing to have to change that plan during a fight thats not going your way.....and in my opinion thats where Adam Booth,s naivety and lack of experience really showed last night.....can you imagine Angelo Dundee,Manny Steward,Eddie Futch....or even an experienced English trainer like Jimmy Tibbs or Brendan Ingle sending their fighter out in the 9th/10th round with nothing different to what they started with in a fight their man is clearly losing......It was clear from 3 or 4 rounds in how Klitchsko was going to deal with the threat yet nothing changed Haye just continued to stand off and occasionally reach in for 12 rounds.

Haye should have gone with one of the well known trainers ages ago but stuck with his mate....a good trainer doesnt just prepare a fighter for a fight he reads the fight and motivates/advises his man accordingly....Booth just doesnt have that tactical knowledge or experience.

I would like to think Haye did his best last night and maybe could or would never beat Klitchsko if they fought a hundred times.......but you would like to think if something didnt work he would try something else and that is the big let down for me.

Also.....A broken toe would be swollen and red at the time it happened,not 3 weeks later :doh: .....prat !

Yeah I'm with you on the Booth thing and I certainly didn't hear any bright ideas coming out of his mouth in between rounds, but I still don't think Haye did put in as much effort as he should or was capable of in all honesty. Had he done what he done but just threw more punches instead of just one big swing at a time the fight could of been very interesting. It's not like there is some big mystery on how to figure Vlad out, Fair enough beating him is no easy task, but the blue print on how to beat him is out there.

Imagine someone like Holyfield settling for a performance like that, Sitting about doing next to nothing waiting for his trainer to come up with a master plan?

I know not everyone can be an Evander Holyfield but he's an example of a fighter who truly was/is in love with the title and wouldn't give up a title without grafting his bollocks off to try and defend it.

Although I do remember Holyfield saying he had a heart attack around the time he fought and lost against Moorer the first time they fought. When he had scans and it showed there was no evidence that he had a heart attack, he said he had been healed by one of them mad Christian Healers LOL :laugh: .

Thats probably a better excuse than Hayes bad toe lol.

Yeah I'm with you on the Booth thing and I certainly didn't hear any bright ideas coming out of his mouth in between rounds, but I still don't think Haye did put in as much effort as he should or was capable of in all honesty. Had he done what he done but just threw more punches instead of just one big swing at a time the fight could of been very interesting. It's not like there is some big mystery on how to figure Vlad out, Fair enough beating him is no easy task, but the blue print on how to beat him is out there.

Imagine someone like Holyfield settling for a performance like that, Sitting about doing next to nothing waiting for his trainer to come up with a master plan?

I know not everyone can be an Evander Holyfield but he's an example of a fighter who truly was/is in love with the title and wouldn't give up a title without grafting his bollocks off to try and defend it.

Although I do remember Holyfield saying he had a heart attack around the time he fought and lost against Moorer the first time they fought. When he had scans and it showed there was no evidence that he had a heart attack, he said he had been healed by one of them mad Christian Healers LOL :laugh: .

For me Haye just didnt come out to win the rounds,hence what appeared to be inactivity....once the 6/7th round had passed he had kind of shot himself in the foot because he then needed the ko to win anyway !

Haye wouldnt of lived with Holyfield at cruiserweight or heavyweight in my opinion....in his prime Holyfield was a very intense athlete who was great at nothing but very good at everything and had no weakness....would his fights with Dwight Qawi at light heavyweight have been before your time mate ?...great fights if you havent seen them already ;)

For me Haye just didnt come out to win the rounds,hence what appeared to be inactivity....once the 6/7th round had passed he had kind of shot himself in the foot because he then needed the ko to win anyway !

Haye wouldnt of lived with Holyfield at cruiserweight or heavyweight in my opinion....in his prime Holyfield was a very intense athlete who was great at nothing but very good at everything and had no weakness....would his fights with Dwight Qawi at light heavyweight have been before your time mate ?...great fights if you havent seen them already ;)

Yeah good fights, he was a Warrior! Shame to see him still going on trying to relive the glory days.