HAYE VS KLITSCHKO

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats right...i cant believe some folk actually take all the build up seriously theres always a good guy bad guy build up in any big fight it sells tickets and in todays times pay per views. I really

klitschko he will punish him for being mouthy and disrespctful carnt wait

mouthy and disrepectfull sells tickets all part of the hype -- you could say ali was mouthy and disrepectfull to his opponents ... love or hate haye he`s a brit and i`d love to see all the belts on

hopefully a haye win will become part of british boxing history ....

You mean having a jumped up cruiserweight unify all the belts? Suppose it would be good having a British guy do that, but on the other hand it would speak volumes for the state of the current world heavyweight division.

Didn't there used to be a saying in boxing that a good big one will always beat a good small one? :hmm:

no mate i mean havin a brit hold all the belts f**k all to do with a jumped up cruiserweight or the state of the heavyweight scene .. just for the fact he`s a brit..

people moan about foriegners takin our jobs and sponging of our benefit system -- yet they dont mind em beating our sportsmen -- beyond me ..

ii know what some of yous are saying about bigmouth haye butn surely yous rather see the belts be a english boxer hand then a russian/german/ukraine imo :thumbs:

i know what you mean mate but our boxers always seem to get a chip on there shoulders and start forgetting about the sport,they just start with insults ,show boating and eventually do get showed up in the ring ,the likes of prince naseem..ultimate disgrace...khan another 1 who is getting big headed.soon to be showed up .i.m.o anyway.true boxers old school the late cooper brilliant talent and ultimate getleman .

what we must rember naseem and khan started the british thing then the gold and green bits on the shorts started then the shorts with the paki cymbles are on them then the british short bit went then all gold flags were union jack slowly get changed over to green and gold with a moon cymbles on :thumbs: so are they realy british :no::no:

It's a hard one to pick but I think it is going to go one way dramatically or the other!

Vlad has all the physical advantages and has an awkward way of making things work for him, if he huts Haye, then I think Haye will go down swinging. Klitschko on the other hand does not fight well at all being backed up by someone who is fast and can really hit (Which Dave can do), and it's a major problem Vlad's had in the past as well as gassing out when he's pushed to fight at a fast pace. If Haye can put Vlad on the back foot then he has a real good chance at taking Vlad out, who IMO is good at bossing smaller opponents about who are easy to hit and who are slow, but someone who is elusive fast and explosive as Haye I'm not sure he'll be as comfortable or as confident as he usually is against the usual pushovers he fights.

If Dave stings him early I think Vlad will be hesitant and will do as much grabbing as he will jabbing.

It really is anyone's fight IMO but I'm gonna say Haye to get there first, Haye KO round 4.

• Like 1

If Haye can put Vlad on the back foot then he has a real good chance at taking Vlad out, who IMO is good at bossing smaller opponents about who are easy to hit and who are slow, but someone who is elusive fast and explosive as Haye I'm not sure he'll be as comfortable or as confident as he usually is against the usual pushovers he fights

No way is Haye going to be able to take the centre of the ring and keep Klitchsko on the back foot.....If Haye can draw a mistake out of Klitchsko he can win,if he cant he wont in my opinion.

If Haye can put Vlad on the back foot then he has a real good chance at taking Vlad out, who IMO is good at bossing smaller opponents about who are easy to hit and who are slow, but someone who is elusive fast and explosive as Haye I'm not sure he'll be as comfortable or as confident as he usually is against the usual pushovers he fights

No way is Haye going to be able to take the centre of the ring and keep Klitchsko on the back foot.....If Haye can draw a mistake out of Klitchsko he can win,if he cant he wont in my opinion.

I'm not syaing he's going to take the centre of the ring and demand what goes on I think he'll box pretty similarly to the way he boxed Valuev but once Dave catches Vlad cleanly then I expect to see Vlad do what he usually does when he gets hurt (flap) and start making mistakes. Haye could then deal out the pressure and take him out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqEANlBbhsA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFDs5mT4JUs

I'm not syaing he's going to take the centre of the ring and demand what goes on I think he'll box pretty similarly to the way he boxed Valuev but once Dave catches Vlad cleanly then I expect to see Vlad do what he usually does when he gets hurt (flap) and start making mistakes. Haye could then deal out the pressure and take him out.

I think its IF he catches Klitchsko cleanly not when,and thats a big if......besides,what if Haye gets caught with a big overhand right.....very intriguing fight eh mate ;)

I think the big factor in this fight is whether Haye can take Klitchsko,s jab away from him....if he can do that he will invite mistakes as with the really big guys everything comes off the jab.

Edited by gnasher16

mistake thats what all the hypes been about ... if hayes got klitchsko wound up enough could just happen.. local pubs got a outside screen so thats it for me ..:thumbs:

mistake thats what all the hypes been about ... if hayes got klitchsko wound up enough could just happen.. local pubs got a outside screen so thats it for me ..:thumbs:

Klitchsko is a professional athlete mate he,s not going to be in the slightest bit wound up....if he is wound up by a few silly words he,s certainly not the champion he claims to be. ;)