Hunter Catapult

can someone clarify something

did i read they are made from ply? :hmm:

apologies week 2 of man flu. :bad:

yep, they sure are!

why would anyone use ply?

its best left for lining sheds or building campervan cupboards.

surely a hazel/privet fork or metal catty is best?

lad on youtube uses multiplex wood hunter john i think his name is!! looks like a good set from him!

fairplay to him

i just been on hunter catapults and the green is roughly the price of a 8x4 sheet of ply. :o

me id sooner use a strike 9 or black widow,

off to the shed see if i still own one now lol

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely a catapult should be made to withstand a fork strike though??   I'll try his website. The main point I was making was that if you're selling via ebay as a business, you should be responding

Now I will put my penneth worth in. I purchased a buffalo catty some time back and the way it was made I was unable to fit the elastic properly. When I contacted FF and asked if he would swap it he sa

PMSL (oops! txt talk!) genuine typo there fellas. It's seems my 'w' key is a bit worn out.... it must be all those words which start with a 'w' I've wwritten (extra one there to make up for it) in cer

Didnt he once do a write up including crimestoppers number after claiming his home was burgled by intruders targetting his catapult collection?The stolen catapults were returned during a shadowy nocturnal meeting by a mysterious character who arrived to collect the reward?The "appeal" for the return of the stolen catties included photographs of each including their value,the first thing that sprang to mind upon reading it was..................Subtle Advert.

Dead on, (have you seen my terrier couples)

He's a big fat smelly loon :laugh:

What on earth would he need a business loan for? A sheet of plywood?

The man is deluded!

I also make some mighty fine lurcher collars

Didnt he once do a write up including crimestoppers number after claiming his home was burgled by intruders targetting his catapult collection?The stolen catapults were returned during a shadowy nocturnal meeting by a mysterious character who arrived to collect the reward?The "appeal" for the return of the stolen catties included photographs of each including their value,the first thing that sprang to mind upon reading it was..................Subtle Advert.

The man is deluded!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::notworthy: :notworthy:

The man is deluded!

ahahaha you daft f****r i've just spat my tea all over the screen

• 3 weeks later...

Plywood catapults are fine, IF the quality of the plywood used is good. See Gamekeeper Catapults for good examples. Everything about Hunter Catapults screamed crap, from the picture he selected to put on his web site ("first impressions last") of him in a skin tight Barbour with a pipe stuck in his mouth. To the customer service highlighted in this thread and the emails he sent out claiming to be the CEO of Hunter Catapults (Chief Elastic Operator) threatening to sue if anyone used the words Hunter and Catapult in the same sentence as he had registered this as his "trade mark". BTW fish I just registered the word "HELLO" as my trade mark. You can bet your bottom dollar the ply he used would be the cheapest shite he could scrounge. It takes some doing to give a perfectly good building material a bad name just by making catapults from it - well done mr & mrs fish.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Well it looks like piss poor customer service that boils down to lies..............I think now only a fool would buy a catapult from this fella, could of made a tidy few sales via the site but now the fella has been highlighted for what he is...................

oh oh oh oh i knew i was right about fish fish but no one would listen :angel: :angel: :angel: best news ive seen on here ever lol :)