Hunter Catapult

Well it looks like piss poor customer service that boils down to lies..............I think now only a fool would buy a catapult from this fella, could of made a tidy few sales via the site but now the fella has been highlighted for what he is...................

The strange thing is he could have sorted it quite quickly and it would have cost him buttons, now there's several people on this thread who've said they were going to get one but are now getting one from somewhere else and someone has put a link to this thread on a catapult website so one act of shite customer services has probably cost him at least a dozen or so sales......very strange way of doing business!

By the looks of this thread it was more than one complaint about the catty's and the service. He makes them and she doesn't give refunds, have they ever thought of going into the puppy business? He can offer them for sale and say she's the one that has them :thumbs:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely a catapult should be made to withstand a fork strike though??   I'll try his website. The main point I was making was that if you're selling via ebay as a business, you should be responding

Now I will put my penneth worth in. I purchased a buffalo catty some time back and the way it was made I was unable to fit the elastic properly. When I contacted FF and asked if he would swap it he sa

PMSL (oops! txt talk!) genuine typo there fellas. It's seems my 'w' key is a bit worn out.... it must be all those words which start with a 'w' I've wwritten (extra one there to make up for it) in cer

ive got a brass catty for sale if anyone want it, its got a hand carved oak handle to.

im thinking a buying me lad a catty blink.gif

think itll be off gamekeeper john now thumbs.gif

next catty i buy will be brass or alloy the woods shit on most of them

your right mate wooden cattys dont last. better off with alloy or brass like you say.

if done right wooden forks last years my old mate has been using his catty for over 40 years .ive got forks here that are over 25 years old .the rubbish ff chuck out isnt worth bread .the man as no experience of catty shooting or making .nor as he any fieldcraft .one cant make a catty out of plywood ffs and expect it to be any use the forks he cut on that bit of a dvd he produced would not even function as a line prop .thl mods should not allow members to be ripped of like this they should stop him peddaling this rubbish on here

your right mate wooden cattys dont last. better off with alloy or brass like you say.

i bought one of fishy fannys hunter cattapults of ebay lasted me near on two week then started to fall apart alright if you want to shoot at tin cans on your days of but fecking shit for the real thing just to poor quality.also no replies of the arsehole when contacted with the problem. CONARTIST

You're not upset are you :laugh:

Rob has "fishy fanny's" contac details, I'm sure he wouldn't mind sharing them with anyone that wants to give the guy a call :thumbs:

what's my mum got to do with all of this? :laugh:

yeah let me know if you want the details and I'll gladly pass them on!

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Hunter-Catapults has closed-shop.

4,000 emails to hunter catapults recovered.

by fish » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:55 pm

For a while now i have had a number of customers say they tried to e-mail me and that i hadnt replied,well we check our e-mails several times a day on out microsoft outlook express to which all emails sent via the hunter catapults site should have been routed as well as all our other mail,regrettably there was a problem and today my I.T man and us discovered that our emails from the site hadn't been forwarded and that there are 4,000 'lost' emails .

If you were one of them we are truly sorry ,hopefully now we will get all our mail,tests are ongoing to ensure they are and i will be sending a test email every day to check that the system is working.

jacksshed closing.

by fish » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:27 pm

jacksshed is closing ,basically ive had enough of the internet full stop,i am ceasing trading as hunter cataatapults as i have a great job now that doesnt involve paperwork,making catapults or marketing.

the shed will be left open for a week for anyone to save messages etc.

I woul;d like to thank all the mods past and present as well as the many members we have had and continue to have.

feel free to set up a mff of your own with my blessing just dont call it jacksshed!

bye for now.

your friend ,

justin.

What a load of bollcks!

I don't get that many email enquiries, mostly lads ringing, but when you haven't had any for a couple of days you soon wonder why not.

My arse did he have 4000 unread emails, that's a ridiculous amount.

He had a good little opportunity there, shame on him for throwing it away.

Got to say though that's the first time I've ever heard a toilet attendant being called a great job .............

just to note, I pm'd him on here, ebay, facebook and to hunter catapults email ad and sarahs email ad....none got a response...i.e. he's a lying tosspot!

Good ridance!

(ebay/facebook) emails would go to their accounts and there email address so they have 2 lots of them so i think your right mate,

but is he closed ??? coz his site is still up and taking orders!!

I know how hard it is running everything one your own but its just taking the piss not getting back to people!

What a load of bollcks!

I don't get that many email enquiries, mostly lads ringing, but when you haven't had any for a couple of days you soon wonder why not.

My arse did he have 4000 unread emails, that's a ridiculous amount.

He had a good little opportunity there, shame on him for throwing it away.

Got to say though that's the first time I've ever heard a toilet attendant being called a great job .............

i was thinking 4000 was a bit over the top an all mate

He said he is closing Graham,whether he does remains to be seen........

http://www.jacksshed.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=9077&sid=278313616f89acfe62e27e169b808d5e

Heres the "4000 e-mail's were lost till my IT man found them" post......

http://www.jacksshed.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8825