Hunter Catapult

Rob,

Yours has broken, speak to the guy to sort out. Don't go on dragging his name in the dirt until you have spoken to him.

I haven't heard anything bad about them, I have one myself.

If it doesn't turn out well then maybe moan.

He's quite within his rights to complain on here. He's already tried contacting via ebay, and has received no reply.

Good on him for letting others know about poor customer service. Forewarned is forearmed.

There have been plenty of threads on here about the same thing. Just do a search.

I see that fishfish hasn't visited THL for some time. He has however, been busy on his own forum.

Have you tried emailing him direct? Here's an email address:

enquiries@huntercatapults.co.uk

I'm sure he will sort the issue out in his own time; but it's not the first time, and it won't be the last........

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely a catapult should be made to withstand a fork strike though??   I'll try his website. The main point I was making was that if you're selling via ebay as a business, you should be responding

Now I will put my penneth worth in. I purchased a buffalo catty some time back and the way it was made I was unable to fit the elastic properly. When I contacted FF and asked if he would swap it he sa

PMSL (oops! txt talk!) genuine typo there fellas. It's seems my 'w' key is a bit worn out.... it must be all those words which start with a 'w' I've wwritten (extra one there to make up for it) in cer

hes a busy man also, give him time. :)

He is eating his pies.

Don't give them a reason to delete the thread by putting childish insults on. If the thread stays on it's decent info for people looking to buy a catapult (I wish I'd seen something like this before I bought mine).

That weren't a childish insult that was probably the truth and anyway why would they delete the tread, there is nothing illegal here. And I also was knocked by FF as you can tell.

Rob,

Yours has broken, speak to the guy to sort out. Don't go on dragging his name in the dirt until you have spoken to him.

I haven't heard anything bad about them, I have one myself.

If it doesn't turn out well then maybe moan.

Read my post, the main point is I can't get hold of him, he doesn't respond to anything. I'm not moaning as such, I'm informing people of what to expect when dealing with this man.

• Like 1

back to the subject ive had two of these and theyve split in the grooves where you attach the elastic and it was not fork strikes as you would see the round dent in thewood if it was and youd know if you hit the fork in my opinion shite forks good bands

well r.docks everyone else seemed 2 know what i ment ,anyway have goodday :thumbs:

Whatever you say :thumbs:

Is it possible for you to right the word 'to' ?? How hard is it??

:wallbash: :wallbash:

Right the word, or write the word :tongue2:

Now i have had no dealings with fishfish either way, there appear to have been a few little niggles about service but also some good feedback, all i'd say as outsider looking in is that a couple of poor reviews about customer service and quality and personally i'd be looking elsewhere , i was disgusted and taken in by a kennel company on here and once bitten and all that...............

im thinking a buying me lad a catty :blink:

think itll be off gamekeeper john now :thumbs:

next catty i buy will be brass or alloy the woods shit on most of them

your right mate wooden cattys dont last. better off with alloy or brass like you say.

well r.docks everyone else seemed 2 know what i ment ,anyway have goodday :thumbs:

Whatever you say :thumbs:

Is it possible for you to right the word 'to' ?? How hard is it??

:wallbash: :wallbash:

Right the word, or write the word :tongue2:

Now i have had no dealings with fishfish either way, there appear to have been a few little niggles about service but also some good feedback, all i'd say as outsider looking in is that a couple of poor revues about customer service and quality and personally i'd be looking elsewhere , i was disgusted and taken in by a kennel company on here and once bitten and all that...............

PMSL (oops! txt talk!) genuine typo there fellas. It's seems my 'w' key is a bit worn out.... it must be all those words which start with a 'w' I've wwritten (extra one there to make up for it) in certain chat rooms :whistling:

As you say Simo, me old mate, back to the original point....

I wrote earlier that this is a small time business (for all the talk of '30 years in the catapult game' :laugh: and a R&D department :laugh: ) and with any small business there are going to be problems from time to time with customer service. They haven't got a big staff waiting for e-mails to drop in with complaints. What seperates the good from the bad is how they deal with problems when they occur.

There are some genuine 'cottage industries' out there, who work hard to look after their customers. That is the key to the success of these small businesess; they work hard.

I'm afraid that the impression I get about fishfish is that he's a lazy, fat lump, who's after the easy life. That impression is based on what I've read about him, and what I've been told by reliable sources...... I'm happy to be proved wrong.

Now I expect that at some point 'ol lardie will appear on this thread and claim that it's not his fault and that I'm someone I'm not. And he'll nag the moderators and this thread will be locked just like every other thread that critises Hunter Catapults.

It makes no odds to me whatsoever; but I'll just say:

BUYER BEWARE!

Whatever you buy online, whoever from, just be careful. Not everything is what it seems....

Edited by R. Docks
  • Like 2